over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to gooey...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>------- Dont know full details buddy but i'd like to congrat. you on completing a grueling course of dieting/training and cardio to prepare for Colligiates today. I talked to the WOP and he informed me that you placed 3rd in your class...you had a bad spell from what i hear this morning, cramping so bad you couolnd't move so you were forced to drink H20....stuff like that happens and you did the right thing and you moved fwd...Nat'l level is a whole new ballgame and you did a fantastic job these past 20+ weeks...congrats my friend....i'll see you at work this week.

bump

Good Job Gooey, glad to have you as a part of our team.
sounds like you have a biig future.
raJ

Re: mMMMMMMM

PHIL HERNON said:
Distilled water perhaps?
Hey Phil, why would distilled water mess things up?

Congrats gooey. Move on and destroy em next time around.

Congrats on 3rd in your first national level show...

great job ...

chris

MUST HAVE BEEN A RUGGED GROUP OF COMPETITORS IF YOU GOT THIRD!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD SOME LAST MINUTE TROUBLE.......GOOD WORK. I THINK YOU LOOK TERRIFIC.

Congrats Gooey...It was pretty cool to see what you looked like every couple weeks and watch your progress. Outstanding job, bro. Take care..

-slide

well, I just got off the phone with Gooey, and it sounds like if he were 100% he would have been in the running instead of taking third. I think that him taking third after going through what he experienced before the show is a testament to the training and preparation he went through to get ready for this show. I'll let him tell the story on what happened, since he's the one who experienced it...lol...I'm glad you're ok and congrats...enjoy your ice cream!!!

hey all yous guys

:( Well to say that I am happy would be an understatement. I did not cramp up on fri but electrlytes were so low unable to even make a muscle contraction, basically paralyzed couldnt move friends had to help me up and down and out of bed. Had to drink water which F&*^ed everything up, spilled over and I was done. In my opinion the the heavyweight gentlemen was not the winner of the overall I do believe the light heavyweight was the true winner, he was dry as a bone, pretty lines, tiny waste and good muscle proportion. Even the heavyweight winner was in agreeance with me b4 the night show began. I mean no disrespect, I am more frustrated with myself in being unable to bring the same package I had on last wednesday with a little bit more fullness to the stage, I do believe I could have contended and competed better. I will not comlain about judging and do that BS but I believe the lght heavy won, The heavy weight winner was to watery (just as I) he was even sweating at the prejudging, he did not have the lines and was not nerely as conditioned. He was a great guy and a good BBer but not the winner that day, IMO. Next step readjust what I did wrong save some $ calories, heavy weight training, and relaxation steping back and enjoying life for awhile. Thanx all Good to be cerebral again.
Gooey

congrats on your placement. Wish i could have gone to see the competition - sounds like it was a really tough show.

Last edited:
300---here comes gooey....

Gooey

I attended the Collegiate and must say that Gooey is oozing with potential. Huge quads and calves that had they been hard and seperated would certainly have been a sight to behold. I look forward to seeing you in a couple years when you are more in balance and have the muscle maturity that will come with time. Yikes!

With regard to the Heavyweight winning I would have to agree, I had the lightheavy based solely on conditioning. However, when they stood next to each other on stage, the heavyweight overwhelmed him in terms of size and shape. Once he started hitting poses stuff started happening. Big, round muscle bellies and great lines. The lightheavy though conditioned had a weird structure. He looked better standing still in his quarter turns than he did in his poses. It was almost as if stuff dissappeared when he posed. Weird! Tiny waist, great conditioning and had the show been judged on quarter turns alone it would have been his. Unfortunatley, there is more to it than that.

Overall I thought the collegiate was the weakest aspect of the show. Teenagers were very impressive and the Masters were unbelieveable. I was very impressed with both.

Yes

But if gooey had been able to flex a little better who knows what would have happened. This happened to me in the Nationals in 1991 and I almost died. It was from a potassium dificency and I couldnt move.

yea!

Gooey was tha a thick ass mofo!

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 347
If cramping is a problem, Quinine Sulfate tabs work great. If this is a consistent problem, be sure to get a hold of some. No doubt if Gooey was 100% it might have been a whole nother story. Lots of potential for such a young guy.

Your right

I just skimmed back over the posts, didn't realize that potassium was the problem on first read.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws