advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CONGRATS TO MEMBER OF THE MONTH: SHELBY!

Congrats Shelby! 2x is great!

Thanks again for the all kind words, guys and gals.

This is definitely the best bodybuilding board around in terms of both support and knowledge, and I'm honored you guys consider me worthy of being the Featured Member this month.

If anyone ever has any questions, feel free to give me a shout, PM or whatever. I'll do my best to help in whatever capacity I can.

Some people think I'm too wrapped up in this sport, but I can't help being passionate about something as awesome as bodybuilding. Every one of us deserves a big pat on the back for taking the initiative to better ourselves, both physically and mentally, on a daily basis. I'm very grateful to take part in something like this, and also help others achieve their goals along the way. I really couldn't ask for more.

Thank you :)

shelby you are a great member to this board. id like to thank you for helping me in my first cycle concerns very informative. again thanks:eek:

you have pm

You need to clear out some of your PMs, sir :)

Thanks again for the all kind words, guys and gals.

This is definitely the best bodybuilding board around in terms of both support and knowledge, and I'm honored you guys consider me worthy of being the Featured Member this month.

If anyone ever has any questions, feel free to give me a shout, PM or whatever. I'll do my best to help in whatever capacity I can.

Some people think I'm too wrapped up in this sport, but I can't help being passionate about something as awesome as bodybuilding. Every one of us deserves a big pat on the back for taking the initiative to better ourselves, both physically and mentally, on a daily basis. I'm very grateful to take part in something like this, and also help others achieve their goals along the way. I really couldn't ask for more.

Thank you :)

You need to clear out some of your PMs, sir :)

Congrats....AGAIN.:D

OK....ill think of some questions to send ya.:eek:

I think we all understand this point because we are all obsessive about the same things. I feel bodybuilders share a deep connection because we all realize the extreme committment, passion, determination, and degree of effort it takes to see positive results day after day. It's an endless cycle of working hard, seeing results, wanting better results, working harder, etc. We thank you for sharing into this passion with us and showing your piece of the pie to us and all the effort you put in. It drives us all to further be successful and to see someone share the information to the general BB comunity is so we can benefit is what I feel the main reason you deserve it. Thanks for all your hard work, great informative posts, and sharing the amazing transformations!

I'd also like to thank my support team:

Attachments

• iragimshelby.jpg
    iragimshelby.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 65
Congrats Shelby...WELL deserved. I enjoy reading your insights on other boards as well...you are always willing to help others...tremendous asset!

Congrats Shelby, well deserved, you've been helpful since I started comming here.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws