over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to the Mr. Olympia 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious how are you inspired by Jay Cutler?

I not trying to be a dick or pee on your thread but I am just curious. Maybe I am in the minority but I am certainly not inspired by Jay Cutler or any other Pro who I don't know personally. And of the ones I know, some I like and have influenced me, others have no effect at all, and some I just don't like.

i also agree 100000%

lol......everytime i see 100s of people line-up to get a signature
i have to laugh.....sometimes out loud

in fact the "MR.O" is soooo far fetched....i could really care less
who wins, who competes, whos relationship was strained"..lmao
WHO GIVES A FUCK......lol.....if it wasnt for the threads on promus
i wouldnt have even known the olympia was last night!!!!

i'm much more inspirerd and impressed by......hmmmm

SHELBY STARNES
BRAD DAVIS
DUSTY HANSHAW
and lots of my close friends
among others......they are real, and on my level
when these men compete i'm interested......and i watch and stay tuned
and hope for the best, and really do want them to win

the olympia is such a fairytale pipe dream
it makes me sick the way most guys stroke these top olympia
athletes.....although i do believe jay is a humble man
i was there when he turned pro......wille stalling won the overall that year

anyway tony.......i hope i elaborated for you....as i think this is what you meant

talk to you soon my friend

:)

:yeahthat:

But no offense to Ness but the banana joke was halarious....;):p

well i dont think it makes a difference if your inspired by a pro athlete or an amateur athlete...just as long as your inspired by something!

how did this board turn into some kind of click? if you arent in the click anything you post will turn into a shitstorm.

maybe you arent inspired, but how can you not look up to a guy that continuously improves and at an older age is still the best in the world!

so many people have been wondering if he will return for the past few years, and not only does he return, he wins!

i look up to all these guys and guys here. why the fuck not? whats wrong with tippin your hat to the best in the world or anyone that betters themselves?

self absorbtion is very destructive and a shitty quality for one to have. it is also clear to see by many others.

how did this board turn into some kind of click? if you arent in the click anything you post will turn into a shitstorm.

maybe you arent inspired, but how can you not look up to a guy that continuously improves and at an older age is still the best in the world!

so many people have been wondering if he will return for the past few years, and not only does he return, he wins!

i look up to all these guys and guys here. why the fuck not? whats wrong with tippin your hat to the best in the world or anyone that betters themselves?

self absorbtion is very destructive and a shitty quality for one to have. it is also clear to see by many others.

x2

well i dont think it makes a difference if your inspired by a pro athlete or an amateur athlete...just as long as your inspired by something!

its simply a matter of being closer to the heart of things

it really has NOTHING to do with being an ATHLETE at all

:cool:

:yeahthat:

But no offense to Ness but the banana joke was halarious....;):p

Haha, yes, it is hilarious! :D

However, its really just sad when you realize how pathetic it is coming from him considering that I am still happily married. :p

Haha, yes, it is hilarious! :D

However, its really just sad when you realize how pathetic it is coming from him considering that I am still happily married. :p

wow.....and here i though the words "happily" and "married"
should never be used in the same sentence

:D

lol.....if it wasnt for the threads on promus
i wouldnt have even known the olympia was last night!!!!

That's me the last 2 years, maybe 3. The change is I guess Pro BB'ing has become even more boring and predictable more than ever after the 2007 debacle where Jay was given a gift, they give the Olympia title to Dexter the next year totally changing everything. Jay comes back in 2009 in great shape and wins.
Hadn't even thought of this year other than some pics I saw of Kai I expected more but as I thought he fooked up like last year at the last minute trying something stupid and it showed in his conditioning.

I did not look at the pictures till this morning and pulled up flexonline and there is Jay looking like a peacock with 90 year old decrepid Weider.
Clicked on the gallery and looked at Heath, then Branch, then Kai then Jay.
Nothing special from the past or different.
Jay will win the O as long as he wants (barring injury ala Ronnie)...that's a proven fact. Not negating Jay or his effort but it's just true.

wow.....and here i though the words "happily" and "married"
should never be used in the same sentence

:D

"Yes, dear." = happily married. ;):eek:

That's me the last 2 years, maybe 3. The change is I guess Pro BB'ing has become even more boring and predictable more than ever after the 2007 debacle where Jay was given a gift, they give the Olympia title to Dexter the next year totally changing everything. Jay comes back in 2009 in great shape and wins.
Hadn't even thought of this year other than some pics I saw of Kai I expected more but as I thought he fooked up like last year at the last minute trying something stupid and it showed in his conditioning.

I did not look at the pictures till this morning and pulled up flexonline and there is Jay looking like a peacock with 90 year old decrepid Weider.
Clicked on the gallery and looked at Heath, then Branch, then Kai then Jay.
Nothing special from the past or different.
Jay will win the O as long as he wants (barring injury ala Ronnie)...that's a proven fact. Not negating Jay or his effort but it's just true.

not a fact Jay will win, you proved its not a fact in the paragraph above;)

thats why its still a bit fun to watch. and remeber Dennis Wolf showing up looking TERRIBLE and he was supposed to be a future Mr.O.
truth is anything CAN happen but alot of times it doesnt so i understand where the "Mr. O snobs" are coming from.

jay is MOST def an inspiration. how can he not be?he travels most of the year and yet his diet and workouts rarely ever suffer, he runs a business with mail outs and etc from his home, and is METICULOUS in all of his endeavors. his work ethic is EXTREMELY inspiring. IMO to say jay is not or should not be inspirational simply does not know much about him or is jealous and is projecting their internal anger. pretty low of people to not be happy for a guy who is living his dream and most bodybuilders on here are just getting crumbs. the guy worked and works HARD for what he has.

and NO you don't have to know someone to be inspired by them that is obvious. millions of people are inspired by Jesus Christ yet NONE of them have ever met him. thats ridiculous to think you have to know him. Martin Luther King, never met him but he inspired me. Abe Lincoln, never met him but he inspires me and i could go on and on and on....

I am happy for Jay and thinks he deserves it. and i think the Mr.O is alot of fun. :)
-JS

thats why its still a bit fun to watch. and remeber Dennis Wolf showing up looking TERRIBLE and he was supposed to be a future Mr.O.
truth is anything CAN happen but alot of times it doesnt so i understand where the "Mr. O snobs" are coming from.

jay is MOST def an inspiration. how can he not be?he travels most of the year and yet his diet and workouts rarely ever suffer, he runs a business with mail outs and etc from his home, and is METICULOUS in all of his endeavors. his work ethic is EXTREMELY inspiring. IMO to say jay is not or should not be inspirational simply does not know much about him or is jealous and is projecting their internal anger. pretty low of people to not be happy for a guy who is living his dream and most bodybuilders on here are just getting crumbs. the guy worked and works HARD for what he has.

and NO you don't have to know someone to be inspired by them that is obvious. millions of people are inspired by Jesus Christ yet NONE of them have ever met him. thats ridiculous to think you have to know him. Martin Luther King, never met him but he inspired me. Abe Lincoln, never met him but he inspires me and i could go on and on and on....

I am happy for Jay and thinks he deserves it. and i think the Mr.O is alot of fun. :)
-JS
well said JS.

Couldn't agree with this anymore. And also J Smiles comment above. Everyone has their own opinion and if they aren't inspired then thats fine. And it is great to support fellow members. Members who you can monitor closely and see their efforts being rewarded. Members you may actually be close friends in real life and not just online.

But to be honest I am surprised at some of the comments above. Like I said it's great to be inspired by fellow members... hey all in that list above and many more inspire me when reading their threads or seeing their pics. But to totally blank someone like Jay for the reasons of not knowing him is well... I have alot of words.

Fact is he is better at what most of us love (bodybuilding)... better than anyone on this board... has accomplished many great things... I would be surprised if most of you guys aren't inspired by him. I don't know him but to top it off he sounds like a nice guy (interviews, stories of people meeting him, mannerisms etc). Thats not like most of the self absorbed, twisted, aggressive, insecure bodybuilders you find in most gyms and forums.

If Jay had been a member here many years he would be getting motivational threads written about him everyday. Great to support fellow members and be there for friends but I find it pretty pathetic this little click on here. When one negative thing is said about one the rest quickly back up their buddy. 2 of which were probably my fav posters. You may say your just giving your honest opinion but I think many of us can see through it.

-JS

100% Agree with this

Yeah, this thread is disappointing and a little insulting. We are on "professionalmuscle".com right? Why would we be members on a site with this name? A little bit of an elitist feeling coming from this thread!

I have to be honest the last time I followed the Mr O was like 4-5 yrs ago but then someone posted on this board discounted magazine subscriptions and I got 36 issues (3 yrs) of Flex for $8 (toilet time material) but seeing Phil and some others made me interested in it again. Phil Heath is like like combo of Ronnie Coleman and Shawn Ray and the last time I was this interested in the O was when Flex and Levrone were in it. Love seeing Phil now.

THis board on top of others out there are just like Highschool meaning clicks of people. You always will have who the board looks up to and truly pimp everything they spew.....Though this is the best board out there but I do believe it has gotten bad lately with all of the complaining.

As far as being inspired all of us have someone we look up to or towards when it comes to all aspects of life. As one mentioned as long as you have someone to look towards for it then your good to go. Some choose parents though others do not have parents to turn to, some choose an athlete and that is ok as well their are times we see ourself in an other and feel like they have beaten life and we look up to that.

Look how many follow phil and emeric though I know we do not all agree with them but no ones says it....Many others to just used the first two big names from this board. I look towrds Emeric a whole lot and respect all he says, Phil I respect but do not always agree with what he says but thats ok as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear