over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to the Mr. Olympia 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THis board on top of others out there are just like Highschool meaning clicks of people. You always will have who the board looks up to and truly pimp everything they spew.....Though this is the best board out there but I do believe it has gotten bad lately with all of the complaining.

As far as being inspired all of us have someone we look up to or towards when it comes to all aspects of life. As one mentioned as long as you have someone to look towards for it then your good to go. Some choose parents though others do not have parents to turn to, some choose an athlete and that is ok as well their are times we see ourself in an other and feel like they have beaten life and we look up to that.

Look how many follow phil and emeric though I know we do not all agree with them but no ones says it....Many others to just used the first two big names from this board. I look towrds Emeric a whole lot and respect all he says, Phil I respect but do not always agree with what he says but thats ok as well

Completely agree. I am not one for starting trouble nor do I have bad feelings about anyone on this board. And you do get clicks on all boards and thats human nature. I also agreed in a way with Tony at the start so not saying anything bad about that (he posted an intelligent question). Lots of members do go by post count... and yeah there can be some merit in that (knowng the board, beeing experienced etc) but I just find these little clicks funny. It's happened on numerous threads recently.

I am a fairly new member here but I do love this forum and come on everyday I am home. Obviously over time you have fav posters and tend to click on threads you may see they have posted in. No real point in listing but my fav posters are JS, Emeric, Tenny and Phil.

Anyway what I have seen Jay was a well deserved winner. Notseen much though so looking forward to future vids/pics etc.

hey im in a click!!! yea baby!!
I can feel the love all around me. :love: LOL

i would love to hear some examples of the "clicks"
in question.......but i dont think i will:(

Just curious how are you inspired by Jay Cutler?

I not trying to be a dick or pee on your thread but I am just curious. Maybe I am in the minority but I am certainly not inspired by Jay Cutler or any other Pro who I don't know personally. And of the ones I know, some I like and have influenced me, others have no effect at all, and some I just don't like.
I honesty don't see what was wrong with this post??? why is everyone up in arms about this post?? natabolic said "and u inspire us all" and tony was just letting him know that jay does not inspire him and asked why Jay inpired him. WTF was wrong with that, am i that lost or are a shit load of guys on clomid right now?

I honesty don't see what was wrong with this post??? why is everyone up in arms about this post?? natabolic said "and u inspire us all" and tony was just letting him know that jay does not inspire him and asked why Jay inpired him. WTF was wrong with that, am i that lost or are a shit load of guys on clomid right now?

lol....i just see a bunch of people bitching

its all good.....i saw nothing wrong with it either

I don't think it was the question but what post it came in. I for one find very few people "inspirational", I can appreciate someone's accomplishments and they help push me with my goals as I'm very competitive but in the end I think everyone feels like the question was "why rain on somebody's parade" since the original post was just a congratulations and wasn't put out there to start drama. I don't think he was really meaning "all of us" but it was a slip of the tongue type of thing. IDK maybe there are just a bunch of bitches on here today

You will not hear many examples but lets be honest anytime somone disagrees with high level members the clickers come to defend and it is not always a question of right or wrong they just agree to agree because of past. Just my two cents but still hands down the best board for knowledge if you spend enough time hitting search button...

Oh and I agree the post was ok as it was another opinion which is cool. I was just stressing everyone has different views oh who they may look up to.

Jay haters

The reason is because it is sarcastic. A guy is inspired by the greatest bodybuilder in the world right now and some sarcastic jay hater has to put him down.
This site is about bodybuilding not arts and crafts!
Why should he be questioned to explain himself? The answer is obvious!
If anybody is a cry baby its obviously the jay haters. I guess if you cant be number 1 yourself then take your ball home.
I met so and so, and blah blah blah!

Jay, you are an inspiration to some of us. That includes me. And that needs no explanation!

Haha, yes, it is hilarious! :D

However, its really just sad when you realize how pathetic it is coming from him considering that I am still happily married. :p

Honestly I am happy that you are happily married and I hope that you remain that way until death do you part......I had a lot of pain (still have some) that came with losing my wife, kids, and the house that I live in as well as the other things that you may or may not know that I won't mention here. I would of given my arms and legs to have stopped all of that from happening and saved my marriage. Not a night goes by that I am not sad that my children don't sleep under the same roof, that I don't see them off to school, or just have dinner at night with what was my family. So yeah man I guess you are right if I tell you to suck on a banana coming from me and where I am at, that is pathetic but I wouldn't wish this happening to you or anyone else.

nWo 4 life baby:headbang:

The reason is because it is sarcastic. A guy is inspired by the greatest bodybuilder in the world right now and some sarcastic jay hater has to put him down.
This site is about bodybuilding not arts and crafts!
Why should he be questioned to explain himself? The answer is obvious!
If anybody is a cry baby its obviously the jay haters. I guess if you cant be number 1 yourself then take your ball home.
I met so and so, and blah blah blah!

Jay, you are an inspiration to some of us. That includes me. And that needs no explanation!

lol......jay haters now??!!!???!!!.....lmaooo

my god man........do yourself a favor and go back into hiding
under whatever rock you crawled from

:cool:

I am a little lost here

How did this thread turn into this? (probably much more interesting then the original posters intent but I degress)
Thread is created congratulating Jay Cutler and saying that he is an inspiration to not only him personally but everyone.

I respectfully ask how is he an inspiration and I state (my opinion) he is not an inspiration to me as well as a few other opinions.

My post is not understood by Ness and he in away kind of attacks me.

Most others disagree with me and state how Cutler is an inspiration to them....this was cool and I found their opinion interesting.

A few asked "wasn't I influenced by Frank Zane?" which is a good question and is important in this thread. There is difference between influenced and inspired. I am influenced by many but inspired by few.

Where does the Jay Hater thing come in.......I certainly wasn't but who was hating on Jay?

and Brad BBoy and Tenny you guys nailed it 100 percent and If you let me sit at your lunch table and be in your click I would do anything.

Last edited:
Honestly I am happy that you are happily married and I hope that you remain that way until death do you part......I had a lot of pain (still have some) that came with losing my wife, kids, and the house that I live in as well as the other things that you may or may not know that I won't mention here. I would of given my arms and legs to have stopped all of that from happening and saved my marriage. Not a night goes by that I am not sad that my children don't sleep under the same roof, that I don't see them off to school, or just have dinner at night with what was my family. So yeah man I guess you are right if I tell you to suck on a banana coming from me and where I am at, that is pathetic but I wouldn't wish this happening to you or anyone else.

Honestly, I wish it never happened to you. I hope peace and restoration finds you whole again soon. I do understand what youre going through, something similar nearly ended me. However, I got lucky and was able to save it. I hope I can be a service to you if you ever want it. Peace.

Ness...I think that jab about Tony was a little too personal...Maybe it should be taken down. That is a very personal and painful event. Im not attacking you, but that was kinda rough.

I think you guys know who you are.;)

well......if anything, it may be a respect issue, being mistaking for a click

there is alot of bros here who have EARNED respect
and when they are NOT respected by certain members
then yea....these members get "ganged-up" on

you know what i love most about this board, all the wonderful spam we get ^^^ :spam: I would be lost without all these bitch ass pricks posting spam in every fucking thread :mad:

^^^^ i was thinking the samething,i mean how much more spam can be in this thread alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear