over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to the Mr. Olympia 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem

Ness...I think that jab about Tony was a little too personal...Maybe it should be taken down. That is a very personal and painful event. Im not attacking you, but that was kinda rough.

It's cool I know he didn't mean it to be hurtful he was just pissed and getting me back for something I said......no problem

Last edited:
Click = clique...

I think the hormones are effecting brains here. Whoever started saying click, it is clique. Just saying! We all should lighten up I think!:p

Ness...I think that jab about Tony was a little too personal...Maybe it should be taken down. That is a very personal and painful event. Im not attacking you, but that was kinda rough.

x2

jay is of course an inspiration to many. congrats.

there are obviously cliques here.

i would love to hear some examples of the "clicks"
in question.......but i dont think i will:(
bump..LOL still haven't heard any examples have ya Tenny? :star-wars

I honesty don't see what was wrong with this post??? why is everyone up in arms about this post?? natabolic said "and u inspire us all" and tony was just letting him know that jay does not inspire him and asked why Jay inpired him. WTF was wrong with that, am i that lost or are a shit load of guys on clomid right now?

I completely agree brad, there was nothing wrong with tony's question at all. maybe i shouldnt have said "inspires us all", because, well, I can speak for everyone; So that was my bad. Jay is an inspiration to me, because he is at the top of our (my) sport, i am inspired by his work ethic, how he continues to get better, and better over the years. It's impressive, and i definitely look up to him. That's why he inspires me.

and yes, i enjoyed 5 pages of bitching. LOL.. it was a good read. :D:p it wasnt really bitching, people just took brad's post wrong.

Click = clique...

I think the hormones are effecting brains here. Whoever started saying click, it is clique. Just saying! We all should lighten up I think!:p

LOL.. i was gonna comment on that if someone else hadnt.

Maybe I'm just hungry but b-boy has got this damn spam planted in my head now....lol
I'm thinking spam fried rice or fried spam & eggs for breakfast.

lol......jay haters now??!!!???!!!.....lmaooo

my god man........do yourself a favor and go back into hiding
under whatever rock you crawled from

:cool:

:pAnother funny one!

bump..LOL still haven't heard any examples have ya Tenny? :star-wars

this is childish but fine...you, tenny, aeliop, dusty, dc, phil, lenny....just a few. of course dc is the "leader" lol. i could give a shit less but its ridiculous to deny the obvious.

im sure you guys will jump in with your smart ass arrogant remarks (which is fine with me, it adds entertainment to the board) but many guys here will agree with me whether they say so or not.

I'm still shaking my head here, what did Dennis Wolf do right that Kai Green of all people got wrong? Holy crap never saw that one coming! And I really expected a better showing from Rolley Winklar. WTF happend to him? He didnt even place. Damn.

this is childish but fine...you, tenny, aeliop, dusty, dc, phil, lenny....just a few. of course dc is the "leader" lol. i could give a shit less but its ridiculous to deny the obvious.

im sure you guys will jump in with your smart ass arrogant remarks (which is fine with me, it adds entertainment to the board) but many guys here will agree with me whether they say so or not.

no smartass remarks here

but i will cry and pray for you
and your obscure view

:(

I disagree

I have to say that Iabadman has got to be some kind of leader of something....so yeah he is the ring leader. I would also add to the list in no paticular order.....Shelby, Mountain Dog, Alfresco, Marilyn, Lynx, Jethro Tull, Dangkola.....I know I am missing others from the meeting the other night. I better stop talking now before I give away our secret handshake.

I have to say that Iabadman has got to be some kind of leader of something....so yeah he is the ring leader. I would also add to the list in no paticular order.....Shelby, Mountain Dog, Alfresco, Marilyn, Lynx, Jethro Tull, Dangkola.....I know I am missing others from the meeting the other night. I better stop talking now before I give away our secret handshake.

lol.....he left out ALL the key players:banghead:

Phidias

How in the hell did I leave out Phidias (JC that is what us in the inner clique call him)

Oh and also Nancy Tremblay she is not a member but if Tenny okays her we are going to let her prospect.

Well

Then we have " side" alliances..( people working for us).......BigA, Kaiser, fracaso negativo, hutch, toopowerfull4u, VanderV, Sadie.......

Oh and also Nancy Tremblay she is not a member but if Tenny okays her we are going to let her prospect.

Would you just ask this woman out already... You bring up her name often.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Then we have " side" alliances..( people working for us).......BigA, Kaiser, fracaso negativo, hutch, toopowerfull4u, VanderV, Sadie.......

I forgot about Sadie, I am still waiting for her to come in "bone dry" and shredded and dominate the circuit.

That is a good example of the difference between some mentioned in the thread and others. It kind of touched on what Tenny talked about. Sadie never stepped on stage but guys on here would hang off of her balls like they were life support. Then you have a guy like Tenny who pretty much calls a spade a spade. If one is a dumbass and maybe endagering themselves he calls them out on it. So people hate Tenny and think he is a dick......then Tenny posts some pics of himself on stage and is like "oh by the way that is me there on stage at 225, next question" so instead of thinking the guy is an arrogant prick maybe they might say maybe I could learn a hell of a lot from this guy for free.........If you have ever seen Tenny's side chest you would want to be in his clique as well.

Just a good friend

Would you just ask this woman out already... You bring up her name often.

hahaha......she is just a good friend and I like the way she says her name with a French accent.......besides she is too young for me

hahaha......she is just a good friend and I like the way she says her name with a French accent.......besides she is too young for me

I forgot to put smiley faces in my post. Thanks for having a sense of humor.:D

Click = clique...

Lol... can't blame them... it's a french word... haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236