over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to the Mr. Olympia 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are...

its fine if you dont CHOOSE to be inspired by Jay you just CHOSE someone else. its really personal choice. some people are inspired by guys that have not achieved as much as jay and thats ok.
i think it should be mentioned that the people that DO inspire you probablly have ALOT in common with Jay. ie, hard work, achieved the top poistion in his profession, has an incredible work ethic, dedication etc etc What person that inspires you doesn't have those same qualities? can you name ONE?

my point is people that inspire usually have VERY similar qualities.
just saying....:p
btw, this thread could only exist at promuscle LOL from the spam to the clique acqusations. every other board is bashing the guys up on stage but here at pro muscle we are bashing the original posters whole notion and then bashing each other:rolleyes: pretty funny:)
bet Natabolic had no idea he was spurring a civil war:D
-JS

well......if anything, it may be a respect issue, being mistaking for a click

there is alot of bros here who have EARNED respect
and when they are NOT respected by certain members
then yea....these members get "ganged-up" on
I agree with you tenny. there are a lot of fucking retards on PM, that just plain don't give the respect, and I am not one of them. Its hard to pin-point discriminate against them, lol, especially the guys who dont "think" before they speak.You guys are like damn pitbulls sometimes though. I respect you guys (b-boy,tenny,tony, and hell, all the vets/mods), and I listen to advice put out by you guys ALL the time. I like tony, but i thought his OP was kinda shitty, thats all, but It's just my opinion

this is childish but fine...you, tenny, aeliop, dusty, dc, phil, lenny....just a few. of course dc is the "leader" lol. i could give a shit less but its ridiculous to deny the obvious.

im sure you guys will jump in with your smart ass arrogant remarks (which is fine with me, it adds entertainment to the board) but many guys here will agree with me whether they say so or not.
I agree with you bro. For goodness sake did you see how many damn views mountaindog's contest/prep log got?? Is he the president or something?? If that was you or me pal, NOBODY would give a flying fuck. Kinda funny:p

damn im slow! :eek: but now i finally understand it!

"more muscle than me and ON ANOTHER LEVEL than me = clique"

now i get it! ;)

to be clear...

im not saying anything negative about anybody...the question was asked and i answered. to think this board could exist without cliques is absurd. human nature. everybody's name that i listed, i pay attention when they post and im sure i have learned something from all of them at one point or another.

dont be so defensive.

congrats to all those that made it to the O. why all the negativity? negativity will only come back to hurt your self. i am most inspired by kay and branch, and what they have accomplished in the sport.

im not saying anything negative about anybody...the question was asked and i answered. to think this board could exist without cliques is absurd. human nature. everybody's name that i listed, i pay attention when they post and im sure i have learned something from all of them at one point or another.

dont be so defensive.

all good brother

:)

I agree with you bro. For goodness sake did you see how many damn views mountaindog's contest/prep log got?? Is he the president or something?? If that was you or me pal, NOBODY would give a flying fuck. Kinda funny:p
maybe they just have something worth reading, it's a lot better than listening to your whining :D

Time to be honest

maybe they just have something worth reading, it's a lot better than listening to your whining :D

I also have Amazon Doll and Concreteguy acting like they do not agree with me.....all the while reporting back on the
" naysayers"........watch, look below, see them there stalking our prey?......They may even chime in......if I give the word

Actually I am the president of the Ronald Mcdonaldland Pancake Eating Contest Non Profit Organization....

JM

This thread is finally getting warmed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws