over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CONGRATULATIONS HOTTTSAUCE....FEATURED MEMBER

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Congrats buddy. You worked your ass off this year plus you've been a great member. Hell, it only took 4 years to get you on this board...lol.

IMO the prizes are much better than a trophy.:D

Last edited:
Congrats buddy. You worked your ass off this year plus you've been a great member. Hell, it only took 4 years to get you on this board...lol.

IMO the prizes are much better than a trophy.:D

Thanks Main! Yea, you tried for years to get me on here and I wish I wouldn't have waited so long, I have made some wonderful friends and to just be nominated was an honor. There were so many people more deserving than me.

Thank you everyone!

Congrats bud! :)

Awesome, that's great news. Long overdue, hottsauce you are a great member.

Respect.

Congratulations Hottt! Definitely an asset to the board.

Congratulations!

YEA HOTT!!!! ::ction-sm

Thanks Everyone! I plan on doing some serious work this off season with Main to get back my size and try and keep some form on condition.

But I do have a question............

Let's say you drop off something to another bodybuilder and you both just did a contest the weekend prior.

If they say , "Hey, you look ... uh ... swollen", (not swellin!) that means a.k.a. fat right????:p LMAO!:p He, I mean they, followed it up with "you look healthier" so it didn't sting sooooo bad, LMAO!;)

Thanks Main! Yea, you tried for years to get me on here and I wish I wouldn't have waited so long, I have made some wonderful friends and to just be nominated was an honor. There were so many people more deserving than me.

Only 1 of them was more deserving:D . Just kidding. People voted for you because you post things in a very positive way and always have something nice to say. Congrats on your contests and on being Mr. June 08 (you should get that on your license plate:) )

Only 1 of them was more deserving:D . Just kidding. People voted for you because you post things in a very positive way and always have something nice to say. Congrats on your contests and on being Mr. June 08 (you should get that on your license plate:) )

You know, when I get my new ride I might just do that Mr. PM June 08! Wait that's too many letters ... Frick!

Last edited:
Great job hottsauce! Too bad balplayer wasn't around to see this!

congrats bro good job.

Thanks Everyone! I plan on doing some serious work this off season with Main to get back my size and try and keep some form on condition.

Let's say you drop off something to another bodybuilder and you both just did a contest the weekend prior.

If they say , "Hey, you look ... uh ... swollen", (not swellin!) that means a.k.a. fat right????:p LMAO!:p He, I mean they, followed it up with "you look healthier" so it didn't sting sooooo bad, LMAO!;)

How about "you look comfortable!".

Sorta opposite of "that looks painful". :D

You know what i meant. BTW, thanks for the slice.:)

You know what i meant. BTW, thanks for the slice.:)

Couldnt resist busting on ya:p :p :p

Yea, I thought you deserved a lil surprise since you were part of the undercover team on this operation!

good shit hottsauce..havent been here long but from the little i have you wel deserve that shit

How about "you look comfortable!".

Sorta opposite of "that looks painful". :D

Main, I think you could learn a thing or two from !b as for motivational speaking .. lol! I like it, comfortable, sounds so pleasant!

Main, I think you could learn a thing or two from !b as for motivational speaking .. lol! I like it, comfortable, sounds so pleasant!

Hey, Mari said you looked much better.

I still think my pic looked hotter but congrats anyway buddy! ;) :D

I still think my pic looked hotter but congrats anyway buddy! ;) :D

You know that is true! But did you see the cheesecake pic? doesn't get much hottt'er than that!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws