over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congratulations Mike Arnold - FM Sep 2017

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So little while ago i was browsing Sasan's log to the 2018 Olympia which he has over on Jordans site his sort of q and a, he documents his stuff over there as Jordan is his training partner and prep coach now.

anyway so someone asked Sas a question in the log..

''what have been your top 5-10 individuals or resourcess that have teached you about nutrition, training and the supplement side of things? (you can skip the supplements if you want :p)'' (He do not do drug talk- read IFBB)

and he answered and I quote ..

''I researched a lot about Dorian when I first started. There wasn’t too much literature on it so just the odd video DVD magazine article etc. I wasn’t too good with internet so never really managed to find any forums. It was mainly passed down knowledge from some old school bodybuilders at the gym I trained at.

Chris Aceto’s book “championship bodybuilding” was pretty much my bible for a while I learned a lot from that especially the basics.

I used to read a lot of articles online by mike arnold, specially on the supps side I took a lot from him, also Dante trudel, and I read jay cutlers CEO something, book and still have it too. So mainly them.

I did get sucked into the flex and md magazine generic articles and training and diet plans too at certain times. But mainly bud it was trial and error for me.

One thing I loved about bodybuilding was that it was me, what I ate, what I did in the gym and what I did outside the gym to build a bigger stronger physique. I studied the basic physiology of muscle hypertrophy and mechanics of it all, and what macro nutrients did, from books but that was it. My knowledge was and always has been quite basic and trial and error.''

We have these great knowledgeable accomplished men in bodybuilding among us on this great board with full direct access to them for free and today is a fantastic day to celebrate and honor Mike's contribution to the board.

Mike you have a fan and a follower in Sasan. He references a fair bit of your work in his replies/post to the questions he get asked. Did u know that ? Any message for him ? I will pass it over to Sas for you if you want :)

Well done on getting FM. You deserve every bit of it. I would also like to add that some things were said recently against you which I would collectively refer to as totally unjust but some justice has been done now to make up for it.

Keep up the great work you do and helping the community. All the best and heartiest congratulations to you mate. cheers

Congrats Mike!

Congrats MA, the guy definitely deserves it. Contributes more than most, and his input is actually USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!! most people just word vomit horseshit but Mike actually knows his stuff.

It could have not happened to a better guy. Congrats Mike.

Always been a huge fan of yours Mike! Cheers to your continued success!

Congrats Mike,very well deserved !

Mike is just an awesome guy. I've always been his biggest cheerleader

Congrats! I am glad that you won.

Congrats! Thanks for contributing Mike. I enjoy your posts.

Congratulations Mike! Have not been paying attention that much lately and missed the vote, but I nominated you the other month so you know you had mine. Well deserved!

Hell yea! I get excited any time I see he's written a long post because I know there's gonna be some good knowledge in there. Congrats Mike

Mike congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WELL deserved thanks for all you share here ......respect!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws