over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congratulations Shelby Starns IFBB PRO

Congrats Shelby and thanks for the useful info you post on here as well!!!

Shelby has put on some muscle!

Attachments

• 2005MotorCityNovice_Btm_ShelbyStarnes1-1.jpg
    2005MotorCityNovice_Btm_ShelbyStarnes1-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 443
I clicked on this thread hoping that shelby had posted, so I could see his name in red. I had a huge smile on my face when I did see "Shelby" in red with IFBB pro under his name. CONGRATS shelby!

congratulations shelby!

I have always I'd that he was one of the most dedicated guys in this game.. It's finally paid off.. I admire his tenacity and dedication.. Good for you shelby.. Heck I did not even know you were competing. I knew you were helping John but did not know you were competing.. I see ya on the roster and next thing I know you are a pro..lol good for ya

Hopefully u got something good to eat after ur big win Shelby. I know u had to be hungry :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully u got something good to eat after ur big win Shelby. I know u had to be hungry :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

After shelby finished his interviews with the popular magazines/websites in pittsburgh he headed back to his room.. He drank a powerade, ate a bag of cookies (oatmeal raisen), and immediately started answering clients emails.. Oh and a whey/oatmeal/PB meal before bed.

Here is a guy who just won his IFBB pro card, and 30 minutes later he is answering client emails.

If you haven't yet, watch his interview with RXmuscle. You will see how much he truly cares about bodybuilding, not only for himself but for his clients.

Congrats Shelby, awesome physique!

This is truly inspirational.

If this doesnt show you what hard work and consistency can do for you then idk what will.

I've followed Shelby for years now. I've never worked with him or even really talked to him (other than a few questions via PM) but I've read a couple of his books and watched his progress on here as well as followed him on Facebook.

He wasnt just given the genetics to be a damn IFBB pro. He had to work for every ounce of muscle he put on. He took his passion for this sport, applied it in every single way he knew possible, and it paid off.

Congratulations Shelby.

I have a question for you.

When did you make it a goal of yours to become a IFBB pro? I remember just what feels like a few months back you asking a question on FB regarding becoming an IFBB pro. I can't remember exactly what the question was but it had the tone that you had never really expected to become a pro. Its as if you had finally realized you were within reach to make it happen.

congratulation Shelby

This is truly inspirational.

If this doesnt show you what hard work and consistency can do for you then idk what will.

I've followed Shelby for years now. I've never worked with him or even really talked to him (other than a few questions via PM) but I've read a couple of his books and watched his progress on here as well as followed him on Facebook.

He wasnt just given the genetics to be a damn IFBB pro. He had to work for every ounce of muscle he put on. He took his passion for this sport, applied it in every single way he knew possible, and it paid off.

Congratulations Shelby.

When did you make it a goal of yours to become a IFBB pro? I remember just what feels like a few months back you asking a question on FB regarding becoming an IFBB pro. I can't remember exactly what the question was but it had the tone that you had never really expected to become a pro. Its as if you had finally realized you were within reach to make it happen.

If I remember correctly, didn't Phil have a few battles with Shelby about not having the potential to ever be a pro?

Congrats bro.

Once they added the 35+ Masters division I knew it was my window of opportunity.

Thanks again for all the kind words from everyone. I'm still the same bodybuilder I was last week... the only difference is I won a show and now have to compete against even better guys. :)

Shelby, now that you've won do you know what the process is like to actually get your card and be registered with the IFBB?

Shelby, now that you've won do you know what the process is like to actually get your card and be registered with the IFBB?

Im sure there are a few fees involved!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity