over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congratulations Shelby

V-Man

Registered
I was gonna use the word "rip off" in the title but I didn't. We all know that bodybuilding is a subjective sport.

But moving up a weight class and taking fifth I feel was an outstanding job although I think you should have been higher.

I don't know you, never spoke to you, never emailed you, but from what I can see in your clients and what you post, you are a true gentleman and supporter of bodybuilding.

Congratulations and best wishes with your future training.

Last edited:
Shelby done an oustanding job and has accomplished a lot. If you have not even spoken to the man, I will tell you this: He is one of the smartest people of I know and I have learned much from him about life. He is a true role model for me.

That being said, now to his placing at Jr. Nationals.

His conditioning was one of the best, if it not the best. However, I think the only he can add to his physquie is size. But I will never second guess his ability to do this; his progress over the year is a prime example of his determination. I know he can accomplish what he sets his mind to do.

Go get em'!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support.

I have a lot to improve in my physique (don't we all) but I was pleased with what I presented yesterday and also being able to make top 5 in one of the toughest classes in the show.

A lot of people told me I should have been in the first callout and that 3rd or 4th would have been a better placing for me, but I can't complain. Just placing top 5 is very surreal for me... I am grateful and humbled.

I'm back to my offseason diet now and will be training legs in the morning. :)

Attachments

• top 5 fdb.jpg
    top 5 fdb.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 635
Nice Job

Nice Job, Shelby. Moving up a class to one of the hardest and most competitive classes and placing top 5 is a tremendous accomplishment at any show much less Jr.s. WTG! you looked awesome!

I was checking rxmuscle constantly all weekend for updates and new pics of you and the rest of the Professional Muscle members. You looked great Shelby. Congratulations!

Nice Job, Shelby. Moving up a class to one of the hardest and most competitive classes and placing top 5 is a tremendous accomplishment at any show much less Jr.s. WTG! you looked awesome!

I was checking rxmuscle constantly all weekend for updates and new pics of you and the rest of the Professional Muscle members. You looked great Shelby. Congratulations!

Thanks guys. To be honest I never thought I'd be able to make the top 5 at this show... I am by far my own worst critic. I guess that's good in some ways though, I never let myself slack in any area because I know I don't have room for error.

Here's a video from my prejudging routine:
YouTube - My Video

Congrats Shelby!! It was a pleasure meeting you, I agree that you should have placed higher... Those wheels were just insane brotha!! :eek:

Attachments

• P1130564.JPG
    P1130564.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:

Exactly!

I was surprised that you were not compared directly with the top 4 during call outs :confused:

Great video..............your glutes and hamstrings are amazing!!!

Last edited:
Awesome job Shelby!

I have a personal issue with Hoydic from years ago. I wish he would have blown an ACL walking onto the stage. LOL.

Once again you continue to improve. I can't imagine what's next on your plate.

Thanks guys. To be honest I never thought I'd be able to make the top 5 at this show... I am by far my own worst critic. I guess that's good in some ways though, I never let myself slack in any area because I know I don't have room for error.

Here's a video from my prejudging routine:
YouTube - My Video

I think this shows in your routine and the way you move on stage... You are one of the most determined and driven athletes on this site. You have what it takes to be a winner, i think it is time you began to act like it.

Being humble is one thing, but sabotaging yourself with self doubt and lack of self belief is completely different. It is just something i have been sensing in your various postings whenever you talk about yourself.

I don't mean to be rude and if I was I am sorry and if i am completely off the mark feel free to tell me to stfu :p I just think with what you have achieved you should hold your head a lot higher then you do.

By the way I love reading your posts and always look forward to any pictures that you post because I known that there will always be something utterly impressive and inspirational.

Last edited:
Congrats Shelby!! It was a pleasure meeting you, I agree that you should have placed higher... Those wheels were just insane brotha!! :eek:

It was a pleasure meeting you and your brother too, thanks for the props my friend.

Exactly!

I was surprised that you were not compared directly with the top 4 during call outs :confused:

Great video..............your glutes and hamstrings are amazing!!!

Thanks Doll ;)

Awesome job Shelby!

I have a personal issue with Hoydic from years ago. I wish he would have blown an ACL walking onto the stage. LOL.

Once again you continue to improve. I can't imagine what's next on your plate.

Thanks Dave. I'm just getting started though.. next year I plan on REALLY freaking people out :D

I don't know Hoydic personally (and for those reading, he's the guy that took 2nd in my class, he's in the turquoise trunks in the pic above) but he came up to me a couple times and told me that he was really impressed and thought I would be his main competition at the show, and that he definitely thought I should have been in the first callout. He said that I "had him scared", lol.

Well done Shelby. Everyone at PM is proud up taking it to the next level up. My Granfather told me years ago, Baby steps! Remember that mate. You will get better and better and bigger next year.

well done sir....

I was a little confused who that guy was without the glasses... whoever he was he looked great :)

Figured I'd save you the email and just post here Shelby. You officially grossed out a girl friend of mine with your conditioning which means I think you had it just about right :eek:

Nice job Shelby, No reason to say what everyone else has and I have in other threads... it's obvious how much you have improved and are an imspiration to even the veterans! Thank you for bring class back to the sport.
Amazing job, I have so much respect for you and love that you love what you do. Keep bringing it!

Excellent job partner,

That side tri shot with your upper body angled frontward is $$...............not even lying when I say it's Labrada like!

Shelby
you looked great. tight and big. one thing i noticed...in person, your legs are sick!!! hard, full and great shape! great job bro!!!

it was really nice to meet you!!

Lucian

I think this shows in your routine and the way you move on stage... You are one of the most determined and driven athletes on this site. You have what it takes to be a winner, i think it is time you began to act like it.

Being humble is one thing, but sabotaging yourself with self doubt and lack of self belief is completely different. It is just something i have been sensing in your various postings whenever you talk about yourself.

I don't mean to be rude and if I was I am sorry and if i am completely off the mark feel free to tell me to stfu :p I just think with what you have achieved you should hold your head a lot higher then you do.

By the way I love reading your posts and always look forward to any pictures that you post because I known that there will always be something utterly impressive and inspirational.

No, I agree... and this is something a friend/mentor of mine also mentioned to me this weekend... that it looks like I don't want to be seen onstage, that I don't do enough to bring attention to myself (like subtle positioning moves and setups for hitting poses, etc.). This is definitely something that I need to work on and will do so for future outings. Thank you for bringing it up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws