over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congress to Ban anitaging medicine

Alin said:
People better write in and take action.
:D lol I almost died laughing.

Come on man, this is the US, I think the latest polls showed 66% were obese and the ones that werent are still in kindergarten.

People are too busy watching their sports on tv and eating themselves to death.

These guys are just trying to protect a Dr.'s right to mix meds him/herself. Its not like they are trying to make HRT illegal or anything.

Don't they have anything better to worry about .....like iraq?? this really pi**es me off!

Mike

if youre not strong and healthy youre fat and sick so you spend more $$$ on medication and eating and gasoline and tobacco and all the other fun stuff the government likes to tax/produce...just kidding but its a shame the government can tell us what we can and can not do with our body...alex

These guys are just trying to protect a Dr.'s right to mix meds him/herself. Its not like they are trying to make HRT illegal or anything.

The two in blue is how antiaging medicine works. The doctor determines if you nedded a medication and sends in a referral to a compounding pharmacey or lab and thenit is sent out to you. If you recall all those antiaging clinica were busted because the federal government felt those compounded anitaging medicines were not needed. It is questionable if those clinics did amthing wrong, but if this Act passed I believe most of the HRT clinics would have a hard time operating.

The so-called Safe Drug Compounding Act of 2007 would, among other things:

Threaten the availability of many critical, commonly compounded medications that many patients rely on, such as bioidentical hormones for women, hospice care treatments for the terminally ill and customized medicines for children.

Allow the federal government to determine when compounded medicines are needed - a decision that has always been and should always be made by doctors.

Restrict the compounded medications your doctor can prescribe even if he or she determines you need them.

mikeheavypecs said:
Don't they have anything better to worry about .....like iraq?? this really pi**es me off!

Mike

No kidding. Here in Indiana, rep Mark Souder went on and on about steroids in baseball. Meanwhile the states educational system has been in utter turmoil for several years. Idiots. Whatever platform requires the least amount of work, gets the most attention for their grandstanding AND gets them re-elected. :(

Why doesn't anybody see that micro management by our government is whats bad for us and should be outlawed. These fucks need to enable us, not strangle us.

Shit. I get my HRT at a componding pharmacy. My doc writes me a script for a year and the pharmacy says it has to be renewed every 6 months because big brother says so. Unfuckingbelievable.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws