YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conor McGregor........Who's drinking the coolaid?

Exactly! But part pf me wonders, even if he did a full camp, would he still have gone for that sub attempt instead of continuing the ground and pound? That's where he screwed up as well as not having enough gas in the tank. But at the end of the day, the blueprint has been written on how to beat McGregor. His ground game consisted mainly of talking shit and begging Herb to stand them up. Still an amazing win for the fans and the UFC. There's no doubt that he'd be the greatest champ ever, if only for his personality.

That was funny...Mendes was on top of him, smashing him with elbows and McGregor keeps asking Herb Dean to stand them up...Definitely showed Aldo what he needs to do!

That was funny...Mendes was on top of him, smashing him with elbows and McGregor keeps asking Herb Dean to stand them up...Definitely showed Aldo what he needs to do!

If you go back and look at the fight he only asked once or twice (couldn't find any other moments) and it was when he wasn't elbowing or doing much just rustling around.

And if anyone watched the post fight press conference Mendes himself said when asked;

"I was giving him everything I had and he just kept talking shit the whole fight, I was elbowing him with everything and he would just laugh and say 'that's all you got?'"

I'm really excited at what he's going to do with Aldo...

Exactly! But part pf me wonders, even if he did a full camp, would he still have gone for that sub attempt instead of continuing the ground and pound? That's where he screwed up as well as not having enough gas in the tank. But at the end of the day, the blueprint has been written on how to beat McGregor. His ground game consisted mainly of talking shit and begging Herb to stand them up. Still an amazing win for the fans and the UFC. There's no doubt that he'd be the greatest champ ever, if only for his personality.

Mendes probably had the mind set he had to put connor away, there was no way the ufc was going to give the title to him on points.
The ufc is lucky they had nothing to gain by mendes winning. how much interest would mendes vs aldo 3 bring when aldo won the first two

I think we all knew he could take him down, but could he get back up was the question.....Conor was sooooo much better on the feet , it was a forgone conclusion if he got up, it was going to end....Mendez was reeling back the whole time they were on their feet....at the end of the day, Conor did we he said he would do.....Aldo will go down if he stands with Mcgregor......thats just me opinion.

I think we all knew he could take him down, but could he get back up was the question.....Conor was sooooo much better on the feet , it was a forgone conclusion if he got up, it was going to end....Mendez was reeling back the whole time they were on their feet....at the end of the day, Conor did we he said he would do.....Aldo will go down if he stands with Mcgregor......thats just me opinion.

Another thing conor has going for him is his chin. Mendez blasted him right on the chin a couple times that would of turn the lights out for most I think. Good thing about it is we will see these two fight again and both will have full camps to prepare for each other. Mendez beats everyone besides aldo and conor and is capable of beating both of them.

Word on the street is Queefer is drinking the coolaid with a little Maeng da thrown in. :headbang:

Relying on your chin as part of your boxing defense is a bad idea. Once that chin gets cracked and it will get cracked it's all downhill.

Never underestimate body shots, something most people didn't even see. Plus, anyone saying his Jits isn't up to par, first let me remind you Conor is a brown belt, and second, if his Jits is so bad then how come a world class wrestler couldn't pass his guard? Amazing athlete and well rounded fighter to say the least.

McConner behaved like a classless jerk, spitting on Mendez gloves. Jon Jones was a jerk too, and look where he wound up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McConner behaved like a classless jerk, spitting on Mendez gloves. Jon Jones was a jerk too, and look where he wound up

I guess I missed when he did that.

Relying on your chin as part of your boxing defense is a bad idea. Once that chin gets cracked and it will get cracked it's all downhill.

I want saying he should rely on his chin. Just saying the guy and take a punch. Chad hit him flush a couple times and it didn't seem to effect Conoroto much.

Conor was a classless jerk but Mendes putting his fingers in Conor's wound/eye was EXACTLY how a fighter is supposed to be.. He was getting frustrated. He was warned like 5x on that call alone.. Conor is the better fighter, period. He made it seem like Mendes was a novice just like he said he would in the press conference. He called a 2 round knockout and that's exactly what he delivered.

Conor was a classless jerk but Mendes putting his fingers in Conor's wound/eye was EXACTLY how a fighter is supposed to be.. He was getting frustrated. He was warned like 5x on that call alone.. Conor is the better fighter, period. He made it seem like Mendes was a novice just like he said he would in the press conference. He called a 2 round knockout and that's exactly what he delivered.

And he won 3.2 million bc of that 2 round ko

And he won 3.2 million bc of that 2 round ko

Wow really?

Damn, UFC money is getting serious now a days. I remember GSP was making like 500K for big fights...

BRB, becoming a UFC fighter lol

Wow really?

Damn, UFC money is getting serious now a days. I remember GSP was making like 500K for big fights...

BRB, becoming a UFC fighter lol

He made 500k officially but he announced a bet with Dana and owners for 3.2 if he put him out in 2 rounds...dana said something about it but didnt say it was official...i think it was a private fight bonus...i'll bet conor makes 2ox what the other guys do....he took part of gate and ppv....hes a different animal....and negotiated certain terms.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear