advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conor McGregor........Who's drinking the coolaid?

Well, Aldo said he would fight in Ireland, so there's that. Aldo was champ before Conor got his first ginger pube. To say that any fighter is scared, let alone a 10 year champ, is ridiciulous.

Yes, but would you be surprised if he retires?

Well, Aldo said he would fight in Ireland, so there's that. Aldo was champ before Conor got his first ginger pube. To say that any fighter is scared, let alone a 10 year champ, is ridiciulous.

Then why has he withdrawn from 5 title fights all which were to be held outside of Brazil? Must be some coincidence? Why does he fake injuries?

The reality is, if you don't train with Dede or train at Nova Uniao you have no idea what's really going on with Aldo. Go to Brasil and train with Dede or roll with professor Roque, you will see exactly how easy it is to get injured during camp. If you think AKA trains hard, go to NU and see.

The reality is, if you don't train with Dede or train at Nova Uniao you have no idea what's really going on with Aldo. Go to Brasil and train with Dede or roll with professor Roque, you will see exactly how easy it is to get injured during camp. If you think AKA trains hard, go to NU and see.

I just got back so I get what you are saying.

Yes but Conor said they did ....so meaning it was most likely bundled as a bonus.

I'm sure he was just talking shit man. The athletic commission would never allow it. He would have gotten Pete Rosed. No to mention if he lost the bet, Dana White couldn't collect bc it was a bet. He isn't going to just give away 3.5 million dollars for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure he was just talking shit man. The athletic commission would never allow it. He would have gotten Pete Rosed. No to mention if he lost the bet, Dana White couldn't collect bc it was a bet. He isn't going to just give away 3.5 million dollars for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You dont think Dana can give him a bonus?

I hope he beats Aldo and keeps his word, vacating the belt and move to lightweight. He would get smashed at lightweight.

interested to see the standup thats going to occur w these two... Conors best strike is that super straight left cross right down the middle... Aldos best attacks are his threats of leg kicks which open up the rest... The best counter for a leg kick is to eat it and throw cross at the same time... will be interesting to see... personally i like Aldo more and hope he can fight a plan similar to Faber and just target and destroy his leg throwing off his whole game.. def saw holes in his takedown and bjj defense game vs Mendes as well but not sure if Aldo is a good enough wrestler or will even try for that matter to take him down...

interested to see the standup thats going to occur w these two... Conors best strike is that super straight left cross right down the middle... Aldos best attacks are his threats of leg kicks which open up the rest... The best counter for a leg kick is to eat it and throw cross at the same time... will be interesting to see... personally i like Aldo more and hope he can fight a plan similar to Faber and just target and destroy his leg throwing off his whole game.. def saw holes in his takedown and bjj defense game vs Mendes as well but not sure if Aldo is a good enough wrestler or will even try for that matter to take him down...

Brazilians are notorious for having weak wrestling. However Aldo can do damage on his back. I have several upper level belt teammates that have rolled with him and can attest to his groundgame

Brazilians are notorious for having weak wrestling. However Aldo can do damage on his back. I have several upper level belt teammates that have rolled with him and can attest to his groundgame

Yeah that's nice bud. When McGregor kicks Aldo's ass, then who will you blame? Doodoo, deedee, or doctor rock?

Yeah that's nice bud. When McGregor kicks Aldo's ass, then who will you blame? Doodoo, deedee, or doctor rock?

Wouldn't blame anybody. Why would I? Because I'm not bashing Aldo and jumping on the bandwagon? Connors is a great fighter, anyone can see that. I respect anyone who steps inside that cage. Do I prefer Aldo? Absolutely, because I train with the same lineage and team as he does just as anyone would support a teammate

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws