over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conseco Is a douchebag

Pudge Rodriguez

Just saw the news where they did a story on Pudge Rodriguez and how he's lost 22 pounds since last season. Now, no one is accusing him of using steroids and stopping which would cause the loss of 22 pounds but they showed before and after pics and saying "hmmm."

Yeah, Conseco may be a douchebag but he was telling the truth. Conseco is telling the story that we've been shouting from our lungs; steroids help your performance. He's uncovering/exposing the truth. Slowly, very slowly, public sentiment will turn. jmho.

well of course

dallasmsl said:
Just saw the news where they did a story on Pudge Rodriguez and how he's lost 22 pounds since last season. Now, no one is accusing him of using steroids and stopping which would cause the loss of 22 pounds but they showed before and after pics and saying "hmmm."

Yeah, Conseco may be a douchebag but he was telling the truth. Conseco is telling the story that we've been shouting from our lungs; steroids help your performance. He's uncovering/exposing the truth. Slowly, very slowly, public sentiment will turn. jmho.

AAS are a performance enhancing item. And the "truth" or is it his "truth" no one knows cept the ones in the lockerooms in the MLB during those times, and IMO that is where it stays in the lockeroom. Very disrespectful to air people's dirty laundry and personal life all so that u can make a dollar. Regradless of someone's sexual identity, preferrence, home life, social life and personal issues it is not "our" business what others do. Canseco scored low but then I guess he much reason for his redemption - from going to hall of fame would have been, possibly one of the greatest sluggers of all time to a much maligned, backstabbing, whiner.
gooey

To tell the truth is honorable, but he did not tell the truth about HIS experience with steroids, he ratted out his friends. People he admitted introducing to steroids. Now he's condemning them for doing the same thing he did so he can make a buck.

dallasmsl said:

Performance enhancing rec drugs

Gooey - I suppose painkillers could help one play with pain. Other than that, no - I don't think recs enhance performance.

In my mind, Michael Irvin was a great player in spite of the blow, not because of it.

It is a pretty easy theory to test though. We could take three groups of clean athletes, measure their performance on whatever metric, then give group A nothing, group B some steroids and group C an ounce of crack.

I'm pretty sure group B would have the most improvement. - CH

Conseco is a douchebag though

then why...

C_Horse said:
Gooey - I suppose painkillers could help one play with pain. Other than that, no - I don't think recs enhance performance.

In my mind, Michael Irvin was a great player in spite of the blow, not because of it.

It is a pretty easy theory to test though. We could take three groups of clean athletes, measure their performance on whatever metric, then give group A nothing, group B some steroids and group C an ounce of crack.

I'm pretty sure group B would have the most improvement. - CH

Conseco is a douchebag though

are marijuana and cocaine on the IOC banned list of drugs? Cause they dont want them to get the munchies in between the 100m and the 400m? There is a reason why they are banned.
gooey

**broken link removed**
look under cannabinoids

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws