over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering getting a trainer such as Hany Rambod or someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that you're just trying to defend your coach, but you aren't the guy I am talking about, so apparently this is a technique he uses on lots of people. Hate to say it but it sounds like you were forced to lose muscle in order to make weight; the very reason I despise competitive bodybuilding.

Yes, this IS the guy you were talking about, the one you posted in his thread on Facebook. The one where we both blocked / deleted you because of how much of a jackass you were being.

There is no "other" guy as it's not a technique I use very often, at all.

Sucks eating crow, doesn't it Ross?

Last edited:
Dude are you serious I'm not the guy your talking about???... you argued with shelby on my facebook pic for like an hour about my diet... and then proceeded to say Im going to defriend both you pussies... wish I could post the convo. Damn you are a pussy ross and an outright liar. I'm not defending shelby at all, I don't work with him anymore or use the same approach. But is his approach effective, hell yes it is, why does he have so many guys who have won shows??... is it any wonder you've been kicked off every forum on the web. :banghead:

Dude are you serious I'm not the guy your talking about???... you argued with shelby on my facebook pic for like an hour about my diet... and then proceeded to say Im going to defriend both you pussies... wish I could post the convo. Damn you are a pussy ross and an outright liar. I'm not defending shelby at all, I don't work with him anymore or use the same approach. But is his approach effective, hell yes it is, why does he have so many guys who have won shows??... is it any wonder you've been kicked off every forum on the web. :banghead:

Sorry, I am confusing TWO DIFFEERENT GUYS, ONE was a PUBLIC battle, which is YOU. The other was a YOUNGER GUY(as I stated) who sent me a message that was instructed by Shelby to remove all fats and carbs for SEVEN DAYS.

Listen, I can't make this shit up, and I have no REASON TO! I know what I know, plain and simple. This thread no longer has any value, this is silly.

Sorry, I am confusing TWO DIFFEERENT GUYS, ONE was a PUBLIC battle, which is YOU. The other was a YOUNGER GUY(as I stated) who sent me a message that was instructed by Shelby to remove all fats and carbs for SEVEN DAYS.

Listen, I can't make this shit up, and I have no REASON TO! I know what I know, plain and simple. This thread no longer has any value, this is silly.

You are a flat out liar, I have never had anyone do that. Now you say it was done in a private message so you can make up whatever shit you want.

You are a real piece of work, Ross.

You are a flat out liar, I have never had anyone do that. Now you say it was done in a private message so you can make up whatever shit you want.

You are a real piece of work, Ross.

Shelby, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE THAT UP?

You just ADMITTED that you had someone remove all fats and carbs for "3 days".

My ORIGINAL POST in this thread was a simple statement that your diet is like DAVE'S--a variation of the KETO DIET. THIS IS ALL I SAID! NOTHING MORE! HOWEVER...

Your buddies started jumping my shit JUST for SUGGESTING other coaches, and then it turned in to a battle. I have no interest battling, I could care less who someone uses for prep.

Again, this thread has no value. I should have been allowed to state MY OPINION and suggest OTHER coaches without this type of DRAMA BULLSHIT.

THIS THREAD IS NOTHING BUT A BUSINESS PROMO..

I'm leaving this thread, I prefer INTELLECTUAL discussion. I have stated my opinion, nothing more. At this point, I don't care who uses who, and I will never again comment on which coach to use. WAY TOO MUCH POLITICS!:banghead:

I am locking this non-sense up. I am on my way to work. BigNshredded I would have to say you started this crap. You need to act professionally since you are a sponser. I am in a mood to ban you for 3 days but will give you last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear