over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering getting a trainer such as Hany Rambod or someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Shelby he walks the walk! :D

- Shelby - You still doing NA?

The last 7 days I use an all protein diet? Are you flat out retarded? Have you talked to every client I have ever worked with?

There have been SOME instances where I have pulled out carbs and fats for SOME people, for SOME of the time, but it's never the full final week.

Please stop posting... you are a disgrace.

Would be funny to post the livepsill of what you had me eat the last few days huh...all protein..lol

The last 7 days I use an all protein diet? Are you flat out retarded? Have you talked to every client I have ever worked with?

There have been SOME instances where I have pulled out carbs and fats for SOME people, for SOME of the time, but it's never the full final week.

Please stop posting... you are a disgrace.

You are a LIAR. You also look like absolute GARBAGE in your last training video, if you wanna make things PERSONAL..

YOU DEFRIENDED ME ON FACEBOOK AS A RESULT OF THIS PROTEIN WEEK! You had a young guy doing 7 days ALL PROTEIN! Do you DENY THIS?????

How dare you try to make me look bad. I will have a POSE DOWN with you anyday!!

Personally

If I was competing again I would hire John Meadows and Dante.....I love Johns supplement ideas/healthy approach and Dantes training watch full eye. George Farah for other stuff also.........

It's obvious that there is AN AGENDA here, all I did was state my opinion and it turned in to a series of personal attacks on me.

At the end of the day, I love my physique, and I am extremely confident that I look better than most of the people talking shit right now..

You are a LIAR. You also look like absolute GARBAGE in your last training video, if you wanna make things PERSONAL..

YOU DEFRIENDED ME ON FACEBOOK AS A RESULT OF THIS PROTEIN WEEK! You had a young guy doing 7 days ALL PROTEIN! Do you DENY THIS?????

How dare you try to make me look bad. I will have a POSE DOWN with you anyday!!

I'm the liar?

I had a client that was a couple weeks out of a show, and he was doing a string of protein only days (not 7). During the final week he had fats back in, and carbs.

Somehow you take that and say "Shelby has everyone do protein only the full final week". See how that makes you the liar, not me?

YOU tried to make me look bad.. not the other way around. I'm just telling the truth about the matter since you like to bend it.

Then step on stage and put it to the test! If your that confident and there is some agenda to spoil..

It's obvious that there is AN AGENDA here, all I did was state my opinion and it turned in to a series of personal attacks on me.

At the end of the day, I love my physique, and I am extremely confident that I look better than most of the people talking shit right now..

Its not always what you say its how you say it
you said he uses one aproach all protein during peak week when he had used this for maybe a couple clients

what he may do for one does not mean he does for all

I'm the liar?

I had a client that was a couple weeks out of a show, and he was doing a string of protein only days (not 7). During the final week he had fats back in, and carbs.

Somehow you take that and say "Shelby has everyone do protein only the full final week". See how that makes you the liar, not me?

YOU tried to make me look bad.. not the other way around. I'm just telling the truth about the matter since you like to bend it.

The kid said word for word: "Shelby has me eating only protein meals for the next 7 days".

I never attacked you Shelby, I simply stated that Phil and others were better in my opinion, just like suggesting one company or product over another.

Last edited:
Looks like i should start eating all protein my last few days then because i have yet to see someone shelby has dieted down for a contest NOT look absolutely peeled and amazing.

I know hany personally, he lives close by me and comes to my store.
He is a great but pricey.
Hes always trying to get me in. He said for me at 6'3 to look good on stage i need to be 300lbs off season:) He also said he can get me from 260 to 300 in 1 year and put me on stage as super heavy next year..
Maybe one day .....

Its not always what you say its how you say it
you said he uses one aproach all protein during peak week when he had used this for maybe a couple clients

what he may do for one does not mean he does for all

There is NEVER a reason to remove all fat and carbs from the diet, in my opinion. He had someone do this. I never said he has everyone do that, but one guy was enough to freak me out.

Again, his diet is a variation of keto whether he wants to admit it or not.

The kid said word for word: "Shelby has me eating only protein meals for the next 7 days".

I never attacked you Shelby, I simply stated that Phil and others were better in my opinion, just like suggesting one company or product over another.

Ive heard some people say some retarded shit becuase they were "uncomfortable" dieting especialy the last few weeks can be shear torture if you have been slacking and are behind and the "kid" probably was pissed cause he dident eat oatmeal cookies with each meal like sombodyelse did becuase he was half assing earlier and wasent ready

There is NEVER a reason to remove all fat and carbs from the diet, in my opinion. He had someone do this. I never said he has everyone do that, but one guy was enough to freak me out.

Again, his diet is a variation of keto whether he wants to admit it or not.

Well did he get good results from it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Shelby only posts on professional muscle to promote his services. I enjoy the community and contributing as much as I possibly can, and I get tons of pm's every day and I always answer them all.

It's obvious what's going on here and it's all about BUSINESS! I am true to myself and to the forum, you guys can argue about who to use for contest prep, this thread isn't productive or informative in any way.

Last edited:
Let me clarify this, I'm that client. Shelby had me do 3 days of just protein and 1 day of protein and fats. He also had me do a cheat meal 1 week out from my show. This was only done the weeks 4 through 2. The final week I ate protein and fats and then carb loaded starting Thursday. All though i would have liked to have been fuller at my show, we had to do what we had to do to get me to make light heavy weights because time was closing on me and my weight wasn't were it needed to be. On that note I was the most conditioned guy in the show. Shelby is good at what he does. Don't underestimate him Ross. And don't put words in my mouth.

I want to be a nutrition genius when I grow up

Let me clarify this, I'm that client. Shelby had me do 3 days of just protein and 1 day of protein and fats. He also had me do a cheat meal 1 week out from my show. This was only done the weeks 4 through 2. The final week I ate protein and fats and then carb loaded starting Thursday. All though i would have liked to have been fuller at my show, we had to do what we had to do to get me to make light heavy weights because time was closing on me and my weight wasn't were it needed to be. On that note I was the most conditioned guy in the show. Shelby is good at what he does. Don't underestimate him Ross. And don't put words in my mouth.

I understand that you're just trying to defend your coach, but you aren't the guy I am talking about, so apparently this is a technique he uses on lots of people. Hate to say it but it sounds like you were forced to lose muscle in order to make weight; the very reason I despise competitive bodybuilding.

I understand that you're just trying to defend your coach, but you aren't the guy I am talking about, so apparently this is a technique he uses on lots of people. Hate to say it but it sounds like you were forced to lose muscle in order to make weight; the very reason I despise competitive bodybuilding.

Wow.... So testimonials are posted about how good a job shelby has done for competitors and your response is "I hate bodybuilding" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear