over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering getting a trainer such as Hany Rambod or someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay o.

Registered
I was thinking about getting an offseason trainer such as Hany Rambod or maybe another name, but he seems to be fairly cheap and is obviously great at what he does. I feel like I've sorta hit a plateau and he may be able to help me get much bigger. And if that's not really the case, I'm also just looking for a gurus wise insight. But besides all that...I've noticed gurus or trainers for bodybuilding often have packages you can choose your program from, and one or a few will include a supplement plan. Makes me wonder...do you think they include steroids as well into the mix? You gotta think well yeah duh...but I just wanna see what maybe your experience has been?

I had one experience... I was going to hire a local trainer to help me prep for ashow he was a national level competitor himself and he helped many people do well.... He took one look at me and handed me a sheet of paper of all the drugs I would need to get the conditioning he was looking for I saw one of his preps and he was fkiin SHREDDED to all hell... I never ended up doing the show, just thought i would share it was funny.... it was a long list lol The moral of the story I guess is dont hire a natural trainer and you will probably get drug help

Last edited:
I would suggest you hire Alex Azarian. He is one of the trainers (sponser) on this board. He cost alot less than Hany Rambod. Check out his web site and transformation changes on his clients.

I would suggest you hire Alex Azarian. He is one of the trainers (sponser) on this board. He cost alot less than Hany Rambod. Check out his web site and transformation changes on his clients.

Heard nothing but great things about him and a lot of competition uses him.

Don't just go with the biggest name you know of.. Do some research, go to the coaches websites and do some reading on them.

I would also contact them (email) and talk to them briefly, this way you can see how they are with response time (very important to some) and you can kind of get a feel for them.

Most trainers handle cardio, supplements, and diet.

Hany is a great choice bro, his track record speaks for itself!

If your looking for someone a lil cheaper then shelby starnes is your man. He has my workout partner in the best shape of his life right now and he is one week out. I myself will be using shelby for my prep this year.

Last edited:
Go with John Meadows for your off season plans.

Scooby is good, Shelby is good, Noel fuller is good, if I had a choice I would work with Chris Aceto. Really like his methods

Shelby and Jason are top notch.

I would NOT suggest using Shelby, and I am honestly surprised that Brad is using him..

Shelby's diet is DAVE PALUMBO'S diet; a variation of KETO with a few slight modifications. It's a very low carb diet and in my opinion, will get you shredded but at the cost of LOSING MUSCLE and looking FLAT.

Phil, George, and Hany are all superior choices, in my opinion. Just keepin it real. :cool:

I would NOT suggest using Shelby, and I am honestly surprised that Brad is using him..

Shelby's diet is DAVE PALUMBO'S diet; a variation of KETO with a few slight modifications. It's a very low carb diet and in my opinion, will get you shredded but at the cost of LOSING MUSCLE and looking FLAT.

Phil, George, and Hany are all superior choices, in my opinion. Just keepin it real. :cool:

ive been meaning to ask after reading all of your insightful wisdom on almost every topic here; just exactly who the fuck are you? you seem to have become the residential expert on this board on everything from raw milk, genetics, drugs, even the human brain but all i seem to see is you citing a bunch of studies and no credentials to back your vast "knowledge" up. so just exactly what is your track record if i may ask?

shelby did not do anything to my workout partner that George F. did not due to me. Your carbs will depend on your conditioning, if u are shaping up fast then why go ultra low carb? Besides, unless you got bunk gear, there is no way u should lose muscle. This is chemical warfare first and foremost! For those of you that want to believe in the easter bunny and other nonsense please disregard my last statement as i dont want to bitchslap you with reality

ive been meaning to ask after reading all of your insightful wisdom on almost every topic here; just exactly who the fuck are you? you seem to have become the residential expert on this board on everything from raw milk, genetics, drugs, even the human brain but all i seem to see is you citing a bunch of studies and no credentials to back your vast "knowledge" up. so just exactly what is your track record if i may ask?

Did the great Michelangelo PAINT or SCUPLT for COMPETITION? Was Michelangelo motivated by some trophy? No, he was motivated by his ARTISTIC VISION..

I AM the guy who TRAINS HARDER, EATS BETTER, AND IS MORE OBSESSED WITH HIS BODYBUILDING VISION than any bodybuilder I've ever known--despite the fact that I have NEVER stepped on a bodybuilding stage to compete. BODYBUILDING IS MY LIFE! It occupies almost every waking THOUGHT AND EMOTION! I COMPETE WITH MYSELF! I don't need a trophy to motivate me, I AM MOTIVATED BY MY ARTISTIC VISION! Did Micelangelo PAINT OR SCULPT FOR COMPETITION? NO! HE was motivated purely by his artistic vision, and his DESIRE FOR IT TO MANIFEST.

Bodybuilding is SO MUCH MORE THAN A SPORT! I am so passionate about this and it angers me that people believe you can't be a bodybuilder unless you step on stage. Bodybuilding is AN ARTFORM, a LFESTYLE. Many times ago, there WERE NO BODYBUILDING COMPETITIONS, and it was done JUST FOR THE ART OF IT!

I am in love with bodybuilding. I am very PROUD OF MY PHYSIQUE and what I have accomplished. ABOVE ALL ELSE--I AM VERY KNOWLEDGABLE! I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am also a very intelligent guy; my actual IQ is VERY HIGH GENUIS, putting me in the 99.7th percentile. I can post proof if you'd like, because that is my only suitable CREDENTIAL to someone like you. Your post angered me, sorry if this came across rude.

Two universal truths: Ross looks good and Ross "knows his shit" :D

Last edited:
Ive learned so much from the guys here at PM and from trying differant things with my body to see how it responds that i feel very confidant in my off season training and diet stragity

This year im gonna try to do my own contest prep just to see if i can and unless its a total failure i plan to try for national level show next year at that point i will certainly hire sombody.
I honestly dont see where or how sombody can charge $3500-$5000 for a prep and get you in better shape than Alex or Shelby can

Hany is a great choice bro, his track record speaks for itself!

If your looking for someone a lil cheaper then shelby starnes is your man. He has my workout partner in the best shape of his life right now and he is one week out. I myself will be using shelby for my prep this year.

You and Shelby = DANGEROUS!!! :headbang::headbang:

Has BigNShredded ever stepped on stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics