over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering igf for the first time

bubba21

Registered
What’s up guys. I’m currently on testp 50mgs eod, tren a 75mgs eod and 4 iu pharm gh all the time. I was thinking About trying igf lr3 for the first time at 50mcg mwf post workout. I have never used insulin and don’t plan on it ever. I also am not big on high doses of anything as long as I’m growing and making progress. Looking for some input on how to use the igf in conjunction with the hgh and without insulin. Any input would be great. Thanks
33yo 6’5” 255 12%bf been cycling since I was 28

What’s up guys. I’m currently on testp 50mgs eod, tren a 75mgs eod and 4 iu pharm gh all the time. I was thinking About trying igf lr3 for the first time at 50mcg mwf post workout. I have never used insulin and don’t plan on it ever. I also am not big on high doses of anything as long as I’m growing and making progress. Looking for some input on how to use the igf in conjunction with the hgh and without insulin. Any input would be great. Thanks

I do my HGH and insulin preworkout followed by a turkey/rice meal then i go train. I do IGF1-LR3 post workout. Most people prefer administering it bilaterally in the priority muscles trained. You can do the same thing without the insulin.

Check out the peptide section of the forum, tons of posts on what you are looking for!

Thanks. I just read jjs post in the peptide section. Awesome stuff. I’m gonna do 50 mcg eod postworkout. Did I read it right tho. It seems like Jj was not shooting it bilaterally. Am I incorrect? Also is there a certain ratio of carbs to eat after injection like insulin? Thanks

Thanks. I just read jjs post in the peptide section. Awesome stuff. I’m gonna do 50 mcg eod postworkout. Did I read it right tho. It seems like Jj was not shooting it bilaterally. Am I incorrect? Also is there a certain ratio of carbs to eat after injection like insulin? Thanks

The last IGF1 run i just shot it in my upper quad. It gets in the blood stream and works very effectively regardless of how you administer it. Bilaterally in the muscle trained or the muscle you are about to train is the most popular method.

If you use it preworkout sip an intraworkout drink with about 100 grams of simple carbs. Post workout is how I’ve been using it lately . I take 100mcg IGF1-LR3 and eat about 100+ grams of carbs from rice and a bagel afterwards plus 1/2Lb of turkey breast.

Awesome man. Thanks for your help. And nice read in the peptide section!

I do my HGH and insulin preworkout followed by a turkey/rice meal then i go train. I do IGF1-LR3 post workout. Most people prefer administering it bilaterally in the priority muscles trained. You can do the same thing without the insulin.

Hey JJ - I thought it was only DES that you would want in the trained muscles as LR3 is systemic, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity