over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering Low Dose Cycle while on TRT worried about PCT

Sketchy2000

Banned
I've been on Cypionate 100mg weekly for over a year now for TRT.

I'm using some peptides (IGF LR3 and DES - which I've used before) so I've increased the Cypionate to 150mg weekly.

But I'd like to run a low dose cycle to get the most benefit out of my IGF.

I'm thinking -

Tren
Masteron
Prop

50mg EOD (or 3x a week)

These compounds don't aromatize at the rate other compounds do. So that's a plus.

But when I finish - within about 6 weeks. I"m obviously still on TRT so the cypionate will be steady - but will it be enough at 100mg (will my body need more because of the cycle). I obviously don't have to worry about shutdown or PCT in that sense because I"m on TRT for life.

What I"m assuming is that I won't feel as "good" as I did while running the cycle but I"ll still have enough T in me.

Any thoughts.

If you're on TRT, PCT is a waste of money, time and health. No point, really... You're already shutdown, will continue to be shutdown during your cycle and when it's over.

Now, about feeling good. You'll be on supraphysiological levels of different hormones and you'll go back to something designed to replace your own levels, so you'll come down from feeling enhanced to feeling regular. Makes sense?

Just resume your prescribed TRT dose at the end of the cycle, and time the cycle so that the esters have worked out of your system, so they don't impact your labs during TRT followup visits.

Yes, you'll shift from feeling immortal in the gym in terms of strength and recovery, to being reminded you're a normal guy during post cycle...but the break is necessary for your body/organs to recover from taking supraphysiological AAS doses. Some get into a bit of a depressed funk, but it dissipates once your hormone levels stabilize again...just keep working out and eating healthy. If you already have issues with depression, that's something to keep in mind.

Allex hit it on the mark. PCT is used by folks to restart their endogenous hormone levels...when we are on TRT, PCT is useless.

Last edited:
Just resume your prescribed TRT dose at the end of the cycle, and time the cycle so that the esters have worked out of your system, so they don't impact your labs during TRT followup visits.

Yes, you'll shift from feeling immortal in the gym in terms of strength and recovery, to being reminded you're a normal guy during post cycle...but the break is necessary for your body/organs to recover from taking supraphysiological AAS doses. Some get into a bit of a depressed funk, but it dissipates once your hormone levels stabilize again...just keep working out and eating healthy. If you already have issues with depression, that's something to keep in mind.

Allex hit it on the mark. PCT is used by folks to restart their endogenous hormone levels...when we are on TRT, PCT is useless.
How long before your blood test should you stop your cycle? Are just using short esters recommended?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm not concerned about pct. I was more concerned about how i would feel coming down from such high levels. I was even considering stopping the cypionate during the cycle just to keep it lighter. But i won't. You guys said it perfectly. It's a matter of going from high back to normal. This is a little weird for me since I've had low t for a decade. Since my early twenties! Finally found a Dr who got it. I also don't have to worry about blood tests. They're done on my schedule.

I think you will feel just fine. I kinda feel the same on blast or on trt as long as my levels aren't LOW. You will be able to get bit bigger and bit leaner on blast but I don't think you will feel a whole lot different. its only when test is low imo that you feel a difference. in this case your levels aren't unhealthy low now and still wont be when done with the blast. you are gtg
-F2S

How long before your blood test should you stop your cycle? Are just using short esters recommended?

Depends on the ester ... longer esters (i.e. cyp, enth) I will usually drop ~10 wks, while short esters are dropped 4-6 wks out before my mandatory TRT labs. Some will recommend shorter timelines, but my test total would be too high for me personally. I'm fortunate, where I feel comfortable discussing things with my urologist, which helps tremendously. I understand most don't have that special trust with their Dr.

I've been on Cypionate 100mg weekly for over a year now for TRT.

I'm using some peptides (IGF LR3 and DES - which I've used before) so I've increased the Cypionate to 150mg weekly.

But I'd like to run a low dose cycle to get the most benefit out of my IGF.

I'm thinking -

Tren
Masteron
Prop

50mg EOD (or 3x a week)

These compounds don't aromatize at the rate other compounds do. So that's a plus.

But when I finish - within about 6 weeks. I"m obviously still on TRT so the cypionate will be steady - but will it be enough at 100mg (will my body need more because of the cycle). I obviously don't have to worry about shutdown or PCT in that sense because I"m on TRT for life.

What I"m assuming is that I won't feel as "good" as I did while running the cycle but I"ll still have enough T in me.

Any thoughts.

If you are mostly concerned about the "feel good" issue, then you might want to consider doing a "cycle"of prop and anavar or something similar (more anabolic then androgenic).

The androgen "drop off" from master-tren- prop to only 100 mg a week of test cyp might affect your mood and "well being" more than you want to.

If you are mostly concerned about the "feel good" issue, then you might want to consider doing a "cycle"of prop and anavar or something similar (more anabolic then androgenic).

The androgen "drop off" from master-tren- prop to only 100 mg a week of test cyp might affect your mood and "well being" more than you want to.

Thx. Def something to consider

Depends on the ester ... longer esters (i.e. cyp, enth) I will usually drop ~10 wks, while short esters are dropped 4-6 wks out before my mandatory TRT labs. Some will recommend shorter timelines, but my test total would be too high for me personally. I'm fortunate, where I feel comfortable discussing things with my urologist, which helps tremendously. I understand most don't have that special trust with their Dr.
Found this article, talks about different esters and clearance times http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/11/27/how-long-does-testosterone-stay-in-your-system/

What levels does your TRT put you at?

High. My total is in the upper 90% range and free is always high (100 or so over). My Dr doesn't seem to mind. She knows i don't abuse it and i was misdiagnosed and put on everything from antidepressants to androgel instead of going straight to shots which is what i needed in my early 20's. I'll post the exact numbers in a few hours. I keep all my labs scanned. I've had 2 since i started trt (injectable) one 6 weeks after starting and one about 2 months ago.

What levels does your TRT put you at?

Sorry for the delayed response.

One month post starting 100mg Cypionate Injections (weekly)...actually it was about 6 weeks...

Free test 219.6 (High, Range 35-155)
Total T 1098 (Range 250-1100)

About a year into my TRT. Another test -

Free Test 175.2 (High, Range 35-155)
Total Test 863 (Range 250-1100)

And I actually take a low shot before taking this test...
These labs are taken the day when I'm supposed to take a shot. So for example if i take my shots on Wednesday, I take a lower dose (75mg or so) on the Wednesday prior to last the week. Then on the Wednesday I go in and take the lab test...

I'm pissed.

I've been using LR3, DES, and PMGF for 4 weeks now (I've only been training 2 days a week, 3 days max)....my work schedules been rough.
But I"m in pretty decent shape. Killing it in the gym with this IGF!

But (as you know) you can't use LR3 longer then 4 weeks. I"m stretching it because I'm not working out as consistently.

Anyway, the reason why I"m upset...is I haven't ordered the gear I was considering for this IGF run (its not the money - its the ordering process - bitcoin and what not) the Tren, Masteron, and Prop.

I really wanted to run this with the IGF to expand on the propensity for Hyperplasia. But it doesn't look like I will be able to run it now. So in the interim I"ve upped my Cypionate to 200mg weekly (instead of 100mg for my TRT)...

Over the last 3 years I've dropped from 210 to 185...I"m at about 190 now. But that was all diet and exercise, some peptides (ghrp2, etc.) - its all diet though to be honest.

But people want me to put on some mass...but lean mass...I'm thinking given my diet is SO good now (I've ran a cycle before - when I was around 22 - and I just ate anything in site - high protein, but nothing like now). So I"m wondering if i should run something to add some mass to add some lean muscle - and if so - what? (I'm thinking Deca, Equipose, or something like that)...

And if i should wait until i run another IGF cycle to run it with....

I'm pissed.

I've been using LR3, DES, and PMGF for 4 weeks now (I've only been training 2 days a week, 3 days max)....my work schedules been rough.
But I"m in pretty decent shape. Killing it in the gym with this IGF!

But (as you know) you can't use LR3 longer then 4 weeks. I"m stretching it because I'm not working out as consistently.

Anyway, the reason why I"m upset...is I haven't ordered the gear I was considering for this IGF run (its not the money - its the ordering process - bitcoin and what not) the Tren, Masteron, and Prop.

I really wanted to run this with the IGF to expand on the propensity for Hyperplasia. But it doesn't look like I will be able to run it now. So in the interim I"ve upped my Cypionate to 200mg weekly (instead of 100mg for my TRT)...

Over the last 3 years I've dropped from 210 to 185...I"m at about 190 now. But that was all diet and exercise, some peptides (ghrp2, etc.) - its all diet though to be honest.

But people want me to put on some mass...but lean mass...I'm thinking given my diet is SO good now (I've ran a cycle before - when I was around 22 - and I just ate anything in site - high protein, but nothing like now). So I"m wondering if i should run something to add some mass to add some lean muscle - and if so - what? (I'm thinking Deca, Equipose, or something like that)...

And if i should wait until i run another IGF cycle to run it with....

I dont have any experience with IGF so I wont comment on it.

I suggest you figure out what you want first. And then find the way to acheive it. What people want for you should not be part of the decision process.

If you are happy with a lean (and healthy) physique then just stick to TRT with good workouts and diet.

All the best.

I dont have any experience with IGF so I wont comment on it.

I suggest you figure out what you want first. And then find the way to acheive it. What people want for you should not be part of the decision process.

If you are happy with a lean (and healthy) physique then just stick to TRT with good workouts and diet.

All the best.

I get you. I didn't intend to make it sound like I only care about what other ppl want for me. If that was the case I'd be far heavier. I am however seriously considering putting on some mass. This would be the first time in my life I'm at this kind of starting point (weight, bmi, etc). So i'm actually tilting towards doing it as now since my diet is on point i know I'll be good regardless. I just don't know which compounds (i know about peptides) as far as aas go would be best for lean mass

I get you. I didn't intend to make it sound like I only care about what other ppl want for me. If that was the case I'd be far heavier. I am however seriously considering putting on some mass. This would be the first time in my life I'm at this kind of starting point (weight, bmi, etc). So i'm actually tilting towards doing it as now since my diet is on point i know I'll be good regardless. I just don't know which compounds (i know about peptides) as far as aas go would be best for lean mass

How about test prop and anavar?

Or test prop and npp?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner