over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering PED's

Yohelm

Newbies
Hello people.
New to the site, not new to lifting. Glad to be here.

I had a workplace injury that messed me up for a while.
I was told from some guys on other forums that steroids could aid in my recovery and help me gain my strength back for a cycle

to be honest, I'm at an emotional low after the injury. I've never been happy with my body in both weight and muscle.
I'm willing to try anything if it will improve my self-image. I've heard a little bit about Anavar being a good option for a first cycle, but I'm all ears for recommendations
Any advice?

Hello people.

I was told from some guys on other forums that steroids could aid in my recovery and help me gain my strength back for a cycle

to be honest, I'm at an emotional low after the injury. I've never been happy with my body in both weight and muscle.
I'm willing to try anything if it will improve my self-image. I've heard a little bit about Anavar being a good option for a first cycle, but I'm all ears for recommendations
Any advice?
Personally I’d wait until you are completely healed up. I know they aid in recovery but I would want to be at 100% for my first cycle. You’ll grow like crazy and I wouldn’t want to waste that experience having to take it easy. That’s just my opinion though.

Personally I’d wait until you are completely healed up. I know they aid in recovery but I would want to be at 100% for my first cycle. You’ll grow like crazy and I wouldn’t want to waste that experience having to take it easy. That’s just my opinion though.
Good point. Recovery will be faster, but at the expense of lost potential.

Hello. Wondering what your training experience is? Is the injury keeping you from pushing at least 70% of your max for reps?

After some health issues, I was really low in weight. About 150lb at 5'11. My total test was only 120. I hoped on some doctor prescribed TRT ( 200mg a week), and in two years went from 159 - 200 pounds. I'd say, get healthy first. reason being, when I stepped in the gym I was basically benching the damn bar, but that didn't last very long. My strength went through the roof, and in about a year and a half I was incline DB pressing 90's for reps. My joints took a beating from the rapid jumps in strength. I had no restraint or guidance.

I hear that Anavar and test cycles are pretty mild. I've never run Anavar. I've only ever done test, dbol and deca. Dbol isn't bad for getting your feet wet. Low dose, nice pumps, and an extra kick when you need it if you're PR chaser. It's also cheap and from what I understand, not faked all that much.

Get the mind and body in check, so it's ready for what you're about to put it through. Good luck!

Hello. Wondering what your training experience is? Is the injury keeping you from pushing at least 70% of your max for reps?

After some health issues, I was really low in weight. About 150lb at 5'11. My total test was only 120. I hoped on some doctor prescribed TRT ( 200mg a week), and in two years went from 159 - 200 pounds. I'd say, get healthy first. reason being, when I stepped in the gym I was basically benching the damn bar, but that didn't last very long. My strength went through the roof, and in about a year and a half I was incline DB pressing 90's for reps. My joints took a beating from the rapid jumps in strength. I had no restraint or guidance.

I hear that Anavar and test cycles are pretty mild. I've never run Anavar. I've only ever done test, dbol and deca. Dbol isn't bad for getting your feet wet. Low dose, nice pumps, and an extra kick when you need it if you're PR chaser. It's also cheap and from what I understand, not faked all that much.

Get the mind and body in check, so it's ready for what you're about to put it through. Good luck!
A lot of years in the weightlifting and sports department.
Moved to martial arts and cross-fit/weight lifting about 6 years ago.

I was always a heavy guy, but lost the weight through hard work, got from 265-200
My body held the weight pretty well so I didn't sag too much.
Always felt like I could stand to gain a little more mass though, but it was really slow going.
After my work injury, I was on no exercise for a month and low energy physical therapy for 2.
Lost a lot of mass, gained a bit of the weight back.

Thanks for the info!

How old are you?

if youre just getting back into the gym, i would workout without gear for at least 3 months and build a foundation first. let the muscles get used to being broken down and let the tendons adjust to the weights and natural strength gains and eat good. Don't use gear as a motivation to get into the gym, i have novice lifter friends who always come to me about taking juice and wanting to get into the gym and i tell them the same thing. See what that muscle memory can jump back to first and if youre young, take advantage of what your body already produces naturally as well as the quicker recovery. gear isnt the answer to everything.

Hello people.

Any advice?
Did you ever find a reputable source for purchasing? I’m curious for a link

Hello people.

Any advice?
If you want to improve your emotional well been you may need therapy, but if you want to take an aa var wouldn't be my first choice, d-bol is great for improvement of well been, and dht or it's derivatives are really good at increasing well been, proviron has been used to treat depression with great success

I would wait until you’re back into a solid routine training & nutrition wise. Optimal is 100% but most people don’t really do that. Get to a real sticking point and then use the drugs to push through. One important thing is to make sure you aren’t fat. You’ll aromatize more and get a lot less out of the drugs. And research, research, research. Understanding sides and how to address them is very important.

Get healed up first as others have stated then get your diet in order. Gear wise pick any compound and run 350-400mgs a week. I wouldn't spend the extra dough on a anavar because you can get a lot more for a lot less. Tren should also be saved for later. Remember the gym is always there and never lies to you. Cheer up buddy being hurt sucks, I know and am currently there myself but without the bad times there would be no good times. Plan your attack!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131