over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering Synthol for Forearms and Calves

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

This is probably not something I'll go through with but due to no longer using AAS/PEDs I am considering synthol use IF 1.) There can be some long-term improvement from them (.e.g. go up 1in but keep 0.5in over time) and 2.) There aren't systemic side effects, mainly on the heart

My forearm and calf insertions are awful, to the extent that if you saw me in knee-length shorts and a loose t-shirt with the sleeves covering the upper arms you'd question if I lifted. My very long limbs (6'3" wingspan) don't help.

I would love to use it on them, particularly forearms since I usually have to wear pants anyway, as I feel that really gives a much more impressive look but it seems almost no one talks about using them for that purpose. I'm not sure if that is because of the lack of desire, or because of the number of nerves there. My career will depend on my manual dexterity, so I am leaning away from this idea, but if I could make it work that would be great.

Any thoughts from the experienced members here? Both from a nerve standpoint and from a systemic health standpoint. If it will cause cardiac issues at all I won't take it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miloš_Šarčev

"Šarčev nearly died when he struck a vein in one of his triceps while injecting Synthol, a popular site enhancement oil"

I remember reading this a while back, that the synthol went to his heart. Wonder if he didn't aspirate or what exactly happened.

This is probably not something I'll go through with but due to no longer using AAS/PEDs I am considering synthol use IF 1.) There can be some long-term improvement from them (.e.g. go up 1in but keep 0.5in over time) and 2.) There aren't systemic side effects, mainly on the heart

My forearm and calf insertions are awful, to the extent that if you saw me in knee-length shorts and a loose t-shirt with the sleeves covering the upper arms you'd question if I lifted. My very long limbs (6'3" wingspan) don't help.

I would love to use it on them, particularly forearms since I usually have to wear pants anyway, as I feel that really gives a much more impressive look but it seems almost no one talks about using them for that purpose. I'm not sure if that is because of the lack of desire, or because of the number of nerves there. My career will depend on my manual dexterity, so I am leaning away from this idea, but if I could make it work that would be great.

Any thoughts from the experienced members here? Both from a nerve standpoint and from a systemic health standpoint. If it will cause cardiac issues at all I won't take it.

I will reply to your question in the other thread now. I was just trying to find the progress pic of my calves when I first used syntherol. For calves I say go for it and you should love the results. They are not an easy body part to inject so you need to really want it if you are going to be consistent enough to get the results you desire. I have heard people getting great results in their forearms but most say it's too painful. The forearm is full of nerves and is just an awkward place to inject. I have never tried so couldn't personally tell you. You have literally picked the worst 2 body parts to inject though. Most are easy but those 2 would be really bad done together. I would recommend one and just really focusing on it and putting 100% into everything. Doing forearms and calves for a 1st cycle would be too much and again I would just put all your focus into one first time round.

I will reply to your question in the other thread now. I was just trying to find the progress pic of my calves when I first used syntherol. For calves I say go for it and you should love the results. They are not an easy body part to inject so you need to really want it if you are going to be consistent enough to get the results you desire. I have heard people getting great results in their forearms but most say it's too painful. The forearm is full of nerves and is just an awkward place to inject. I have never tried so couldn't personally tell you. You have literally picked the worst 2 body parts to inject though. Most are easy but those 2 would be really bad done together. I would recommend one and just really focusing on it and putting 100% into everything. Doing forearms and calves for a 1st cycle would be too much and again I would just put all your focus into one first time round.

Yea I definitely wouldn't do both at the same time...one from a cost standpoint and two from a functionality standpoint lol.

Those are probably the two hardest but also my 2 weakest bodyparts by far. Followed maybe by lateral delts which could be a good one. Forearms is where I really need it though (calves are just as bad but again I wear pants 95% of the time).

So you have heard of people doing forearms...and they kept some results?

My issue is not so much the pain (as long as it leads to improvements), but the functionality. My hands are essential to my career so both short term and especially long term impairment of function is not an option.

It seems like you are fairly experienced with synthol. I never really considered it until I had to come off gear. Are you aware of systemic side effects / anything besides infection?

Obviously apart from injections there are no health problems that I am aware of when it comes to syntherol usage. By syntherol usage I mean syntherol by Synthetek industries. There are loads of other products on the market so I couldn't comment on them. I know the brand I use is safe and guaranteed sterile etc. Others are cheaply made and can give alsorts of issues but you get what you pay for.

Syntherol is mainly made up of coconut oil so in regards to a systematic standpoint you should never experience any issues at all. I have injected syntherol quite a lot and never had any issues ever... just the obvious my calves hurt but nothing like an infection or systematic reaction.

I have never injected forearms but I can pretty much state if your hands are essential for your career injecting them with anything is going to be a big no. Nevermind something that needs to be injected in fairly large volumes (0.5ml-2ml for example). Your forearms are full of nerves and even if you miss them the oil inside could effect short term (on cycle) functionality. In regards to long term you should be gtg but on cycle you could have issues.

It's up to you. Perhaps get some and try it out in your forearms as they are priority. If it doesn't work out just change to your calves. However, if you are ok then just focus on getting your forearms up. I would need to see a pic of you though to give you my opinion whether you should use it.

Yea I definitely wouldn't do both at the same time...one from a cost standpoint and two from a functionality standpoint lol.

Those are probably the two hardest but also my 2 weakest bodyparts by far. Followed maybe by lateral delts which could be a good one. Forearms is where I really need it though (calves are just as bad but again I wear pants 95% of the time).

So you have heard of people doing forearms...and they kept some results?

My issue is not so much the pain (as long as it leads to improvements), but the functionality. My hands are essential to my career so both short term and especially long term impairment of function is not an option.

It seems like you are fairly experienced with synthol. I never really considered it until I had to come off gear. Are you aware of systemic side effects / anything besides infection?

Obviously apart from injections there are no health problems that I am aware of when it comes to syntherol usage. By syntherol usage I mean syntherol by Synthetek industries. There are loads of other products on the market so I couldn't comment on them. I know the brand I use is safe and guaranteed sterile etc. Others are cheaply made and can give alsorts of issues but you get what you pay for.

Syntherol is mainly made up of coconut oil so in regards to a systematic standpoint you should never experience any issues at all. I have injected syntherol quite a lot and never had any issues ever... just the obvious my calves hurt but nothing like an infection or systematic reaction.

I have never injected forearms but I can pretty much state if your hands are essential for your career injecting them with anything is going to be a big no. Nevermind something that needs to be injected in fairly large volumes (0.5ml-2ml for example). Your forearms are full of nerves and even if you miss them the oil inside could effect short term (on cycle) functionality. In regards to long term you should be gtg but on cycle you could have issues.

It's up to you. Perhaps get some and try it out in your forearms as they are priority. If it doesn't work out just change to your calves. However, if you are ok then just focus on getting your forearms up. I would need to see a pic of you though to give you my opinion whether you should use it.

Replying to your other threads comment "My calves couldn't be more weak genetically".....I beg to differ lol I also take a 34 inch inside leg trouser, so imagine that but instead of 17in calves...try 15. They grew from 12 to 15 and never grew again after high school, despite insane training methods for them. Meanwhile arms grew from 11 to 17 in that time. Not to mention you have low insertions. Mine are about as high as they come.

This is an old pic but here is one to give you an idea of arm:forearm ratio.

I was even considering just starting with left forearm, as weird as that may sound, because I do not use it as much and it is 1/2in. smaller so it could be a good test. I mostly use it for holding instruments as opposed to my right arm which requires fine attention to details within 0.5mm adjustments and the like.

You mentioned after synthol your calve went back to 17.5 after synthol got them to 18.5....do you know what their size was beforehand?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:
why are you even toying with the idea

I know it is somewhat foolish (however I think we all know that about any AAS or other enhancement we use, and it comes down to pros vs cons)...I guess it is frustrating that I am no longer able to make real progress (tapped out naturally for about 2 years and no longer able to use gear) so it would be nice to have something to make progress again towards my physique.

Especially with a bodypart that is essentially on display at all times, which is a huge weak point of mine. I have a friend who is 25lb lighter than me with forearms 1.5in. smaller than mine yet they trounce mine in appearance.

Again though, I do realize it is risky and I should probably not bother. We're all somewhat emotional decision makers when it comes to bodybuilding.

We're all somewhat emotional decision makers when it comes to bodybuilding.

im sure there are more than a few here who do not appreciate being pained with such a broad brush..

also, there is a difference between using steroids and sticking needles in your forearms

Pumped I can see the difference between your forearms and bi-ceps. I can also see you have very small wrists. But what have you done in regards to forearm training over the years? I can tell probably a lot from your posts. But have you really abused them? They may never be huge but have you really pushed the weight when it comes to forearm work? Really heavy farmers walks and rows with no straps. Behind the back wrist curls till you can't even make a fist. Reverse curl with perfect forum. Cable wrist curls until the burn is so bad you have to drop it. Super and giant sets with all of the above? Products to really bring out the vascularity in your forearms when combined with the above training 3-4 times per week?

I just wonder because you mention about your job and worrying about losing function. Maybe that worry has stopped you really destroying your forearms over the years. Just curious as every avenue needs to be explored. My forearms will never be huge as I have very long arms but I notice they always start looking freakier when I start really abusing them directly with heavy weight and effective exercises.

The more you can progress to picking up heavier freehand weights will help ur fores to grow.

I did a month run of syntherol in my calves last summer. A few notes:

1) Mentally it's rough, 6 shots per day per calf
2) Mine were very uncomfortable the whole month
3) I didn't go above 1.5ml in each site, I believe Big A's protocol recommended going up to 2ml but I couldn't stomach it
4) They went up 2" while being shot
5) 3 months later I retained .5" of the growth

NOW the growth wasn't quite what I wanted, BUT I had a half inch difference between right and left calf. The right one used to have no shape, no definition at all. I now have veins throughout it, and comparable shape to the left, although there is still a .5" difference.

I'm on my feet all day demonstrating things so it was tough and got lots of inquiries from clients why I was limping everywhere.

If you've got the drive to endure it, I think it's worth it. I've got 150ml left and think I'll probably just use it on my biceps as they are easier to hit, and won't cause me to be crippled.

im sure there are more than a few here who do not appreciate being pained with such a broad brush..

also, there is a difference between using steroids and sticking needles in your forearms

You're right, it was a generic statement. Of course some will be more emotional in their decision making than others.

And yes there is a difference, but when we have guys using 2-5g of gear, GH, Clen/T3/DNP and synthol....do you think a guy on TRT and trying some synthol in his forearms is the craziest thing you've heard? lol

Just throwing that out there, but I'm not trying to argue....I agree it is risky.

I did a month run of syntherol in my calves last summer. A few notes:

1) Mentally it's rough, 6 shots per day per calf
2) Mine were very uncomfortable the whole month
3) I didn't go above 1.5ml in each site, I believe Big A's protocol recommended going up to 2ml but I couldn't stomach it
4) They went up 2" while being shot
5) 3 months later I retained .5" of the growth

NOW the growth wasn't quite what I wanted, BUT I had a half inch difference between right and left calf. The right one used to have no shape, no definition at all. I now have veins throughout it, and comparable shape to the left, although there is still a .5" difference.

I'm on my feet all day demonstrating things so it was tough and got lots of inquiries from clients why I was limping everywhere.

If you've got the drive to endure it, I think it's worth it. I've got 150ml left and think I'll probably just use it on my biceps as they are easier to hit, and won't cause me to be crippled.

Shame that you lose 75% of it so quickly. I imagine that, even though they are still bigger, it is somewhat upsetting to see that quick loss from your peak.

Is it currently 3 months later, or has more time gone by and you still have the 0.5in growth?

For me, if it's just going to go away, there really isn't a point. If there is at least 0.5in long term improvement and a better look to it, then sure.

Pumped I can see the difference between your forearms and bi-ceps. I can also see you have very small wrists. But what have you done in regards to forearm training over the years? I can tell probably a lot from your posts. But have you really abused them? They may never be huge but have you really pushed the weight when it comes to forearm work? Really heavy farmers walks and rows with no straps. Behind the back wrist curls till you can't even make a fist. Reverse curl with perfect forum. Cable wrist curls until the burn is so bad you have to drop it. Super and giant sets with all of the above? Products to really bring out the vascularity in your forearms when combined with the above training 3-4 times per week?

I just wonder because you mention about your job and worrying about losing function. Maybe that worry has stopped you really destroying your forearms over the years. Just curious as every avenue needs to be explored. My forearms will never be huge as I have very long arms but I notice they always start looking freakier when I start really abusing them directly with heavy weight and effective exercises.

I have not abused them as much as calves, but I can honestly say I have still tried just about everything for them. Heavy holds/carries, daily behind the back wrist curls, rollers, long weighted stretches after high rep sets (i.e. DC's suggestion), Fat Gripz, on and on.

Honestly, they do grow when my upper arms grow. They have always been about 3-4in smaller than my upper arms. But it's that the attachments are so terrible that they will always look small, and realistically I do not believe I have any more significant growth left in me due to no longer using gear and being tapped out naturally. I can say with a lot of certainty that at this point training alone will not be the answer.

Also, going with the above, it almost seems like my forearm training is irrelevant. Whether they are not trained, or they are trained with high volume and frequency, they stay the same proportionally to my upper arms.

I would never, ever inject forearms. That's about as crazy as injecting your dick

Gains are personal. Same with the amount you keep. Do a search here on the forums to see various people's results. Some gain several inches and keep most. Some lose most. Some gain nothing at all. It's a real individual thing.

You won't have any systemic issues. Coconut oil is safer for you in an embolism than sesame oil that is in normal gear and you have just as much chance to inject that into a vein.

Tons of people do calves. A few have done forearms (crazy bastards) and they have documented it here on the forums.

That Milos thing wasn't from the oil but from some kind of toxin in it from a shitty brand. From memory (going back almost 20 years) I was talking to Chris Clark about it.

Gains are personal. Same with the amount you keep. Do a search here on the forums to see various people's results. Some gain several inches and keep most. Some lose most. Some gain nothing at all. It's a real individual thing.

You won't have any systemic issues. Coconut oil is safer for you in an embolism than sesame oil that is in normal gear and you have just as much chance to inject that into a vein.

Tons of people do calves. A few have done forearms (crazy bastards) and they have documented it here on the forums.

That Milos thing wasn't from the oil but from some kind of toxin in it from a shitty brand. From memory (going back almost 20 years) I was talking to Chris Clark about it.

Hey Big A, great to have you contribute.

Do you have a recommendation for one going about forearms? It seems everyone loves your protocols, but I have not seen one for forearms (unless there was a new update). Any suggestions?

I did read one persons log doing forearms, seemed to work out well for him. He said he kept 0.5in....from what I've read that will still eventually dissipate over the years. Have you heard otherwise? I imagine it depends on whether one believes the stretching muscle fascia / permanent scar tissue theory or the "it only lasts while the oil is there" theory.

Regarding the Milos thing, yea I was wondering why that happening would be any different than someone injecting AAS or anything else in that area. If it was a toxin that would explain it, I had not heard it before.

It's been a year or so, I've retained the half inch plus added another half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why not try these
Big Arms With Fat Gripz!

rich piana has something in his

I do use those lol.

I will say last year when I cut they seemed to have the best "look" to them that I've had...the most vascularity. I assumed it was the Fat Gripz because that was the main change...but in terms of size they are no different. And now bulked up again, while still using them, they look no different than the last 2 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131