advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering this cycle. ( feedback welcome)

testedtrue

Newbies
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
BF: 11% +/- 1% (I need a good caliper set instead of the digi)
Weight: 170 lbs

Test Cyp, Deca, and Anadrol

Test Cyp: 500mg / every 5 days
Deca: 400mg / every 5 days
Anadrol: 50mg / daily

10 week cycle
Possibly Taper towards the end

Clomid and Nolvadex as PCT

Also any suggestions for a liver aide would help

Previous cycle (Test Ethanate 500mg / every 5 days )

10 week cycle

Your problem is your diet, taking all those amounts is unecessary. You are only 170, you need to eat to grow. At 23, you are going to go down an unhealthy route, trust me I been there. Focus more on Diet and training. There are guys on this board who can get you big, with less than 1/2 that amount. Phil Hernon won the USA, his knowledge is priceless.

look at it like this, you can pay for steroids, gain 25 lbs and maybe keep 10 of it tops, i say 10 because trust me you wont come off right your first time around. youll mess something up and drop a bunch of weight. its not your fault and im not bashing you. or you can hire Phil for probably less money and in a year have 20 lbs that wont go away. and youll have done that all by yourself. its not time for you just yet, give it another year, and if you still want to get on something let us know then and well help ya stay safe. if you dont want to hire phil start readin, and dont stop. learn the ins and outs of diet and training, study your ass of and make your self a wealth of knowledge. but give it alittle more time and see what you can do on your own.

10 week cycle

it seems like a bit much to me. Like everyone has said, get your diet on point and be safe. Hiring a professional to help you out would definitely be your best bet.

I've been eating like crazy 4500 - 5200 cals (clean) Carb intake is moderate a day and barely gain, My mom is my nutritionist (certified dietitian) For some reason even with my cyp injections (Rx) I just sustain where I am.

I've been eating like crazy 4500 - 5200 cals (clean) Carb intake is moderate a day and barely gain, My mom is my nutritionist (certified dietitian) For some reason even with my cyp injections (Rx) I just sustain where I am.

You could be overtraining or just eating that many calories isn't enough. List waht you eat on a daily basis, this would give us a better idea.

Daily meals:

Morning: Egg whites, oats, toast, and hashbrown
work out
Snack/after workout: NytroWhey with oats, graham cracker, and glutamine, and flax oil. Nature Valley Granola bar
Lunch: Flank Steak, asparagus, red potatoes, and brown rice
Snack: oatmeal, and a Big Cal bar (protein and high cal)
Dinner: All white meat chicken, broccoli, corn, biscuits, mashed potatoes.
snack: Muscle Milk, and cereal (whole grain).
4th Meal / cheat meal: Whopper or some sort of meat sandwich lol

You could be overtraining or just eating that many calories isn't enough. List waht you eat on a daily basis, this would give us a better idea.

Over Training I dont believe so.

Mon: Back and Bis
Tues: Legs
Wed: Shoulders
Thurs: Off
Fri: Abs
Sat:Shoulders
sun: Off or Cardio if I'm up for it

No offense here to your mom at all but many nutrtionists do not understand bbing nutrition at all. You are not getting enough protein or good type of carbs to get the results you need

You need 350-400gm of protein and aprox 450-500gms in carbs. then about 100-150gms of good fats. We are talking about a lot of food here. Stop relying on the protein bars and eat more chicken, fish and steak.

It is your diet that is letting you down here. Just the change in diet alone will have you growing. you don't need that much gear if any at all especially at your age.

Sorry but there's no way you are eating 5000 cals a day. And if you are you should be gaining muscle, fat, or both. But if you can't gain weight by eating the only weight you will gain from steroids will be water weight.

Sorry but there's no way you are eating 5000 cals a day. And if you are you should be gaining muscle, fat, or both. But if you can't gain weight by eating the only weight you will gain from steroids will be water weight.

Thats why the docs put me on cyp. Just to sustain my weight, I eat alot. I have double portions, The flank steak is around 18ozs I easily eat a pound of potatoes a day. Its ridiculous how much I spend in food

No offense here to your mom at all but many nutrtionists do not understand bbing nutrition at all. You are not getting enough protein or good type of carbs to get the results you need

You need 350-400gm of protein and aprox 450-500gms in carbs. then about 100-150gms of good fats. We are talking about a lot of food here. Stop relying on the protein bars and eat more chicken, fish and steak.

It is your diet that is letting you down here. Just the change in diet alone will have you growing. you don't need that much gear if any at all especially at your age.

I only have a protein bar a day, its for my 15 min break at work.

Thats why the docs put me on cyp. Just to sustain my weight, I eat alot. I have double portions, The flank steak is around 18ozs I easily eat a pound of potatoes a day. Its ridiculous how much I spend in food

Shit I wish I could eat like that some times. I get fat on 3000 cals a day.

No offense, but not all nutritionists know about BB nutrtion. According to their charts I am fat. Bro, you are telling me you eat 4500 calories a day and not growing? That diet you have, except for 2 meals is horrible. You tell me you are not overtraining? You never mention what exercices or sets and reps, how can we determine that? DC or Hit would be good for growth, but you need a good amount of protein in your diet. I also want to point out, putting on good quality muscle takes time, no matter how much gear you take. Oh, I forgot to mention genectics, very important, well. the most important. Pace yourself, you are taking what competive BB's take with that cycle and you are not close yet. I will tell you the most sound advice, save the money and hire a Pro, like Phil who will work with you all year. You will make more gains than you could in a couple of years. I see alot of young guys in my gym, puffed up, mostly water weight that are heavily doing AAS. They think they have quality muscle, but they don't. You have a very good foundation, with the right knowledge you will look better than you can imagine. Wishing you the best.

Shit I wish I could eat like that some times. I get fat on 3000 cals a day.

Yeah just some times... its putting me in the poor house. When I did my first cycle 500mg Test-E I ate dirty, lots of burgers, and what not fast food whole nine yards. I gained and still stayed low BF lol

Also forgot the 5 slamon rolls I have a day, theres a sushi place right next door.

No offense, but not all nutritionists know about BB nutrtion. According to their charts I am fat. Bro, you are telling me you eat 4500 calories a day and not growing? That diet you have, except for 2 meals is horrible. You tell me you are not overtraining? You never mention what exercices or sets and reps, how can we determine that? DC or Hit would be good for growth, but you need a good amount of protein in your diet. I also want to point out, putting on good quality muscle takes time, no matter how much gear you take. Oh, I forgot to mention genectics, very important, well. the most important. Pace yourself, you are taking what competive BB's take with that cycle and you are not close yet. I will tell you the most sound advice, save the money and hire a Pro, like Phil who will work with you all year. You will make more gains than you could in a couple of years. I see alot of young guys in my gym, puffed up, mostly water weight that are heavily doing AAS. They think they have quality muscle, but they don't. You have a very good foundation, with the right knowledge you will look better than you can imagine. Wishing you the best.

Thanks My genetics are horrible. Im the tallest in the family (5'11) my mom is 4'11 and my dad is 5'5. Both of them horrible frames lol. But Im trying. Like the thread said just a consideration on the stack. Im def gonna do the test, and hold off on the deca and anadrol.

Thanks My genetics are horrible. Im the tallest in the family (5'11) my mom is 4'11 and my dad is 5'5. Both of them horrible frames lol. But Im trying. Like the thread said just a consideration on the stack. Im def gonna do the test, and hold off on the deca and anadrol.

Don't feel too bad, I was 6'1" at 150 pounds when I started working out. You will be very happy when you get to my age and have that metabolism. I know I am, I am 49.

Don't feel too bad, I was 6'1" at 150 pounds when I started working out. You will be very happy when you get to my age and have that metabolism. I know I am, I am 49.
LOL fucking dinosaur..........................oh wait...........shit.........I'm 49 too. Damn it!:D

I think the problem is in the diet, as everyone else said! Bottom line is, if you're not gaining weight off-cycle you wont gain anything "on" (maybe 5 lbs. of water and .5 lb. of muscle) because your diet will still not be up to par on or off. This is just my opinion but I would get my diet SPOT on i.e. right macros, enough protein and fats, etc. and start making gains off cycle so you know you're diet isn't a problem anymore! -StOrY

I know my diet has some part in this but even when I eat dirty I don't gain anything. My metabolism and thyroid are in normal range, but I wont gain anything even fat. Before I was in the gym I used to eat Fast Food greasy burgers 2-3 times a day and not gain any weight or raise my BF.

Then I started working out and ate what I do now I gained the noob 10lbs then nothing. But when I went on Test-E and worked out I gained 28lbs and retained 18lbs after PCT which is pretty darn good and strength never went down.

Since then I have not gained anything.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner