over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Constantly full

the student

Banned
Does anyone else get tired of always eating and always feeling full. Being constantly full is kind of tiring. The work outs are so much less effort for me?

Why are you eating so much? You're not Ronnie Coleman. Are you lean? Got a six pack? No need for you to stuff yourself all day if you're fat. You're juts kidding yourself.

You need to fast. Your body is backed the fuck up. I would have never thought that was a solution until I did it.

Let me ask you something. After you eat a big meal, do you get the "stuffed" feeling? If you feel stuffed and get a huge round gut when you eat a meal, trust me, you need to dig down deep inside, find some discipline, and consume as few calories as you can for a few days.

I fasted for almost a week, and wow. Now when I eat a POUND of meat with starch carbs and vegetables, a pound dude, I don't get that "stuffed" feeling and my stomach stays flat and hard. It's a WORLD of difference. A couple hours later my stomach feels EMPTY, totally EMPTY. It's so great. I have so much more energy. My body is digesting my food soooooo much better.

Last edited:
I don't think he said anything about being overweight:confused: sorry if I missed it in another thread. Talk to Phil bro. If your tired of eating, then eat only when hungry. Let Phil show you the way, it is very simple

I don't think he said anything about being overweight:confused: sorry if I missed it in another thread. Talk to Phil bro. If your tired of eating, then eat only when hungry. Let Phil show you the way, it is very simple

No, he didn't. That's why I asked him if he was lean.

The truth is most bodybuilders eat entirely too much food. If you're not lean, there's no need to eat so much food that you're stuffed and feeling gross all day. It's probably not helping with your muscle-building goals. You're just gonna get fatter and fatter.

I'm definately not fat, but you can only slightly see abs. I was never a big eater growing up. All through school I'd have a mountain dew for lunch. Doing six meals a day is just keeping me full. Does this just take time to get used to it?

I'm definately not fat, but you can only slightly see abs. I was never a big eater growing up. All through school I'd have a mountain dew for lunch. Doing six meals a day is just keeping me full. Does this just take time to get used to it?

Ah bro, come on. Ditch that broscience bullshit. Six meals a day...You're killing yourself for no reason. You don't have to do that. You are not Ronnie Coleman I'll say that again. You should only be eating 6 meals a day if that is what is most convenient for you.

Stop eating so much. Keep the protein the dominant macronutrient in your diet, lower those calories, get in better shape (lose fat). You'll get stronger and build muscle over time if you train I swear. You can't make the muscle come on faster by stuffing more food in you. It will just end up as fat mostly. You don't want that do you? Don't you want to look good?

There that's all I'll say. Just my opinion of course.

:yeahthat:

Agreed, I can't think of anything more unnatural than eating by the clock. Yeah Phil has preached this for awhile now, but it never made sense to me back in 1990 either.

Cachexic, try just the pound of meat, and maybe some non-starchy greens, for the meal and eat the starchy carbs by themselves for the next meal and tell me how you feel.

I know I noticed a huge difference in energy and ease of digestion when I started doing this. :cool:

personally

i like feeling full:eek:

and i eat when hungrey
meals are usally around 1500 cals
4 times a day....sometimes even a 5th meal

:yeahthat:

Agreed, I can't think of anything more unnatural than eating by the clock. Yeah Phil has preached this for awhile now, but it never made sense to me back in 1990 either.

Cachexic, try just the pound of meat, and maybe some non-starchy greens, for the meal and eat the starchy carbs by themselves for the next meal and tell me how you feel.

I know I noticed a huge difference in energy and ease of digestion when I started doing this. :cool:

I would, but I put the pound of meat on bread. Ever since I was a child, I cannot eat meat without bread (unless it's a good steak; that's the exception). Makes me sort of gag. Only 40-50 grams of carbs worth of bread, though. I can take it. They weigh out my pound of meat (great deli, cook/slice their meat daily), tons of veggies maybe 10 grams of fiber worth. Good eating!

Last edited:
Ah bro, come on. Ditch that broscience bullshit. Six meals a day...You're killing yourself for no reason. You don't have to do that. You are not Ronnie Coleman I'll say that again. You should only be eating 6 meals a day if that is what is most convenient for you.

Stop eating so much. Keep the protein the dominant macronutrient in your diet, lower those calories, get in better shape (lose fat). You'll get stronger and build muscle over time if you train I swear. You can't make the muscle come on faster by stuffing more food in you. It will just end up as fat mostly. You don't want that do you? Don't you want to look good?

There that's all I'll say. Just my opinion of course.

just trying to clarify, are u saying to decrease the number of calories per meal or decrease the number of meals from 6 to 4 or 5.

just trying to clarify, are u saying to decrease the number of calories per meal or decrease the number of meals from 6 to 4 or 5.

For him? Both. He's inconvenienced by the number of meals; that seems pretty clear. That's reason #1 not to do it.

Also, I suspect he has no reason to be eating the sheer amount of food he is eating. He feels stuffed and gross all day, he said it's effecting his energy/workouts. He's overeating, bro.

For him? Both. He's inconvenienced by the number of meals; that seems pretty clear. That's reason #1 not to do it.

Also, I suspect he has no reason to be eating the sheer amount of food he is eating. He feels stuffed and gross all day, he said it's effecting his energy/workouts. He's overeating, bro.

yeah, i was just clarifying :)

it's not affecting workouts. They are going great. I'm just not used to the constant full feeling.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear