over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Consumer Reports- Protein Drinks

my_fear_exactly_being_poisoned_by_China.:eek:

So, no more drinking powders for you but still gonna inject powders?

Totally agree..... The "RAW's" from china are garbage. Chinamen trying to kill off the big strong guys. ::tar-wars

Thanks for posting MC.

Guess I'll have to cut back on the powder and eat more omega eggs.

In light of this news, if a large company offered purity test results showing their products had no heavy metals, it might be very good for sales. <cough> True-Protein

goto the pharmacy get a heavy metal test and find out for urself how bad ur protein is

That's friggen scary, I can't say I'm surprised either but still, jesus christ

Can't say I'm surprised. Smoking mirrors and fake claims are the norm.

And Muscletech seems among the cleanest? For all the shit that company gets thrown its way... :D

Gotta say this is disturbing to me, just because I started Big A's diet last week so I'm drinking 7+ protein shakes per day, one with each meal. I'm using Ultimate Nutrition Prostar, which isn't on there, but who knows. Thought it was decent as I don't get bloated or anything from it, but who knows about their source.

Seems like the enth and masteron I'm taking are actually the healthier parts of the diet!

I strongly dissagree with the section on how much protein we need. The one kid who was taking in 300g/day and was having diarhea more than likely started overnight with that amount and did not slowly increase. The rest of the article is full of your standard low protein intake mantra's. If you want to look like a 120 diatician then by all means eat what they tell you too, which is a model taught to them by, IMO, outdated texts and narrow minded professors who regurgitate what was taught to them. Articles like these always get me fired up. Here in america we are getting fatter and fatter. People are going to eat something and IMO they would be better off with more protein vs less.

On a positive note Cytosport makes sooooo much money on MM that they should have every batch tested for heavy metals and impurities. Total BS for results like this to come up.

The NSF ha done testing on Muscle Milk before and it disputes the claims and validity of the Consumer Reports article:

**broken link removed**

Also, Cytosport released a statement. I know its their product but there is a point that trace metals are found in many other foods"

CytoSport | Driven By Science. Inspired By Performance.

well.. i have confidence 100% with SYNTHETEK and TRUEPROTEIN.. AND AS PHIL SAID, THERE MAY BE METALS IN SOME PROTEIN COMPANIES.. but there is metals in much of the ug and hg injects.. so who are we kidding lol ? we will still gulp down the protein.. :D

well.. i have confidence 100% with SYNTHETEK and TRUEPROTEIN.. AND AS PHIL SAID, THERE MAY BE METALS IN SOME PROTEIN COMPANIES.. but there is metals in much of the ug and hg injects.. so who are we kidding lol ? we will still gulp down the protein.. :D

Yep, and with all the tuna I have eaten over the years, I could extract enough mercury to build a thermometer :D

I guess somebody else has a subscription to "Consumer Reports Mag" I read that article last week, cant trust anything anymore. Heavy metals including arsenic! We should round up a class action lawsuit!:D

I'm wondering if it's true what they say, ON protein makes the GNC protein then why do they test from both proteins so much different?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws