over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contamination Question

shovelhed82

Registered
I'm new to AAS, but not lifting, nutrition or boards. I started a cycle of test e last week, 2 injects so far. I have Adex for AI and Nolv for PCT, just a lil info. I preloaded all my shots out of some sachets, but the second sachet I forgot to wipe down with alcohol. I didn't think about it till after my 1st inj (in my quad for control) that went in painlessly and smoothly. Then about 6 hours later the pain began! I just thought I was gonna have to deal with it, but it got to be crippling and swollen with fever. My next inj I did in my glute and IT went pain free and still is. Tomorrow is #3 and I don't want that kind of pain again. I also took 1 second to inject the first shot and didn't heat the oil; #2 I took 60 seconds to inject and heated with the hair dryer until almost hot. There's no way to know which barrels were from the second sachet because I put them all together in a tupperware dish. What do you guys think about my situation? Is it contamination or my procedure and what should I do?

I've use the sachets before and never wiped em' down. However I did filter em first then passed em through the oven for sterility purposes!

Could be just a fluke! If it were a true infection, you would have needed Rx meds to get you through! Forge ahead brutha!

Cage

I'm always blown away when I watch those intervention type shows and those people are just sticking themselves all over all day long with needles in the middle of dirty ass hotel room or trailer, never even wiping off their skin, washing their hands or anything. Freaks me right the F out.

Thanks, you just opened my eyes, Junkies do it all the time it must've been my procedure! :D

Thanks, you just opened my eyes, Junkies do it all the time it must've been my procedure! :D

honestly bro the fever freaks me the hell out. i get bad shit every now and then but its usually just a really bad tightness i get. ocasionally i'll get this funky ass little oil pocket but havent since ive been alcohol swabbing everything in site when i pin. if at all possible get some sterile glass vials and transfer ur gear, that way you can filter and bake it in the oven. 250 degress for about 20-30 mins does the trick for mine. be safe man

I'd get some penicillin just in case.

Aren't you concerned that the oil in your gear will eat through the rubber stoppers in your syringes and leak out? I've been told that happens if you leave the gear sit in the syringe for too long.

I'm not worried about it. Maybe some compounds will, but I'm 99% sure test won't. Those rubber plungers are tougher than you think. I'm not trying to sell anybody on this procedure, it's just how I did it.

I'm not worried about it. Maybe some compounds will, but I'm 99% sure test won't. Those rubber plungers are tougher than you think. I'm not trying to sell anybody on this procedure, it's just how I did it.

plunger swellage

is what seems to be most common

it can kink inside the tube

I've seen stealth melt the pluger on preloaded syringes. Never touched it since, It was a tren hex and test e mix. When I say melt, I'm not saying it desolved the whole thing but you could clearly see rubber floating in the gear.

It's not the test that does it, it's the whatever they use to suspend the test. But, to each his own I guess. If it works for you, then keep doing it.

Help and tips on web hosting

Web hosting is a server for serving and maintaining files for one or more web sites.
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that will help an individual, business, school, government organization and more place their website on the World Wide Web.
Web hosting companies provide space on a server for use by their clients as well as the internet accessibility required to get on the web.
Even more important than the computer space is a safe environment for the files and a fast connection to the Internet.

There are many different types of web hosts, control panels, operating systems, and options.
In addition there are included services such as website builders, search engine marketing, database deployment, and online stores.

So how do you know what to use and who to get it from?

Since they are so many options this can be confusing.
The first thing you need to decide is if you want a Windows web host or a linux web host.
Much of the time it does not matter however if you have specific software to use such as a shopping cart or database application this will be important.
It is best to find out from your software provider the requirements of the program.
Then you will need to decide on if you need a domain name and the amount of space and bandwidth needed.
Many web hosting companies actually give away domain names to new customers so this may help sway your business.
In addition many web hosts also give a huge amount of space and bandwidth in their hosting plans hoping you will not actually need it.
So now that you have decided on the operating system and how much you need now let us look at the options.
A very popular option is the use of a free website builder. This can be important if you have no or little experience with html programming. If you have some experience and use a database you will then need to decide how many databases you require. Some hosts will give you unlimited databases and some charge per database. There are also many other freebies available such as automatic script (software) installation, shopping carts, templates, search engine optimization assistance, unlimited domain hosting and much more. Spam prevention is also an important feature you should expect from your host.

Now that you have found the options you are looking for it is time to look for a host.
Wow! There are so many. A simple search for the term web host will produce thousands of results. So who do you choose?
A web host should always be available in case you need assistance. At the least they should have a help desk and faq area in case you have questions. If possible a phone number is also helpful. They should also provide a fast server so your website is instantly visible and not slow to view. In addition they should provide no or very little downtime. This is when your website is not visible at all. Finally your files should be in a secure environment. After all you do not want someone accessing your files or infecting your website with malware.

To conclude they are many web hosting options and hosts. It is important to do your homework to find the best one for your website.

I've seen stealth melt the pluger on preloaded syringes. Never touched it since, It was a tren hex and test e mix. When I say melt, I'm not saying it desolved the whole thing but you could clearly see rubber floating in the gear.

Yah, that might be a bad thing! I'm gonna start looking for that now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm not too happy w/ astealth anyway, this shit is pretty rough, I'm seriously thinking about drawing up some grapeseed oil with it to ease the pain.

Yah, that might be a bad thing! I'm gonna start looking for that now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm not too happy w/ astealth anyway, this shit is pretty rough, I'm seriously thinking about drawing up some grapeseed oil with it to ease the pain.

Much better options now days bro. It's not so stealth anymore anyways!

Ive been told its best to always go with Vials. And if you seasrch around , you will find DVDs that are better Quality and Just as well Price ranged or better. Good Luck & Be Safe !!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131