over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contemplating Divorce

Haven't been around in awhile. Divorce final next week in Court and just been preparing for it and just trying to maintain bills and my home.:eek:

Divorces can be a long, stressful process that have the ability to just suck the life out of you. There's a reason divorces are rated right at the top of life's most stressful events. Hang tough. Focus on the goal at hand. I'm sure you are. Try to stay positive. Its OK to grieve and be angry too.

After my really ugly divorce years ago, when it was over, I felt like I had just come home after fighting a war. I was exhausted in every way, but very relieved it was finally over. After the fight, I could take off my armor, not be watching my back and just go back to being me. I didn't have to worry about paying lawyers and getting papers ready and signed and what if she tries this or tries that… I could just worry about what kind of pizza and beer I wanted that Friday night. Having my life back felt great. And it was MY life again.

What goes around, comes around… good things will come your way.

What Brick said.

I've had the wonderful opportunity to go thru 2, and one thing that's consistent is the pain lessens with time, but there's no way around feeling it down to your bones. Look at it this way, pain forces growth, rarely do we grow when we're on top of the mountain. I have become happy being single, that's a good feeling.:)

Dragon, I'm married with kids - 12 years now and we have our share of problems. Mostly my fault. But we are staying together.

I hate to be so negative, but I could never endure your situation. Never, ever.

My sincere best wishes to you.

That's why we go to TJ.....:D

So ran into the ex few weeks ago at attorney's office finally to get her off my deed. Been divorce 1 1/2 years now. Still hurts a little especially that at the meeting few weeks ago she already married again with a kid. Not sure how people move so fast after being married for years with another person.

Seen this with couple guys I know too. They get divorce and within a year their engaged getting married again. :confused:

So ran into the ex few weeks ago at attorney's office finally to get her off my deed. Been divorce 1 1/2 years now. Still hurts a little especially that at the meeting few weeks ago she already married again with a kid. Not sure how people move so fast after being married for years with another person.

Seen this with couple guys I know too. They get divorce and within a year their engaged getting married again. :confused:

That's usually because they were cheating with that person before. Then when divorce is done they wait about a year or so and marry them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I still couldnt imagine marrying again. I think my ex broke me for good. :(

That's usually because they were cheating with that person before. Then when divorce is done they wait about a year or so and marry them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precisely.

**broken link removed**

Sorry to hear that Dragon. She may be one of those emotionally needy people that HAS to be in some sort of relationship. Even if its a bad one. You can't tell just by looking.

stay strong man. don't get yourself down. you'll find someone even better for you.

So its been 2 .5 year sand ex sill does shit to take pokes at me. I just don't get it? I didn't leave her.

So recap after our divorce she got married and had a kid within 1.5 years after getting divorce, which I not even there yet after being in a 14 year relationship with ex. Anyways she married some guy with 4 bedroom house and which i think she got pregnant on purpose to trap him because it was one those shotgun weddings before baby was born. I refused to buy a 4 bedroom without kids which pissed her off.

Maybe in another year or two ill be ready to consider marrying again f right person comes along.

So why im I writing this 2.5 years later this ex continues to take jabs at me. So I haven't been getting any rewards from, Vitamin shop, DICKS Sporting and few other places. She went to those places and had them change all my info to her new married name info and they been sending her my reward coupons etc. I mean she didn't even go to these places or had one those key chain cards for them. I don't get it?!

Take it as a sign that divorce was the best thing, at least it wasn't credit cards. Sorry you're still reminded of this.

Don't know how the smiley got there, and can't remove it.

Last edited:
Take it as a sign that divorce was the best thing, at least it wasn't credit cards. Sorry you're still reminded of this.

Don't know how the smiley got there, and can't remove it.

LOL credit cards was before the divorce! She took some out in my name and she maxed them out and blamed me for it. LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member