over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

contest cycle for woman?help

thierrybody

Registered
hi,friend ,my girlfriend is a physique woman who compet at a high level,then after a rest she want to compet at a show in april the 28 2012,and begin diet in january,she weight 74 ks 1.65m with 15 percent body fat ,i want to give a a cycle protocol can you all help me. she is very physique.thanks

i look forward to seeing some responses to this as my girl firend wants to compete in figure as well but i'm not to familur with female aas cycles....

from what i have heard in the gym tho figures models take low dos anavar, winstrol and AI's to help keep water off maybe adex but i'm not up to speed on women's cycles....

Var 10-20mg a day. Nolva 20mg a day the last eight weeks to the show. I know it is not recommended but a girl i know prefers a really low dose test over var. Low dose as in 10mg test prop eod or 30mg test cyp a week.

Warn your girl about nolva, it will really fuck with them for a week or two. Like big emotional mind fuck. I will also add women are way more sensitive to this stuff than men are. Womens hormones are much more delicate than men.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

I have not heard of women taking adex for shows. Nolva yes.

I have not heard of women taking adex for shows. Nolva yes.

ok bro so you dont think women take arimidex at all for shows? is it forbidden or have you just not heard of that? if i'm goin to let my girl take shit and get the cycle for her i want to know whats best for women! she was talkn to a couple friends and one guy mentiond arimidex but seems lil strong i would say?

i look forward to seeing some responses to this as my girl firend wants to compete in figure as well but i'm not to familur with female aas cycles....

from what i have heard in the gym tho figures models take low dos anavar, winstrol and AI's to help keep water off maybe adex but i'm not up to speed on women's cycles....

My wife does low dose var (pyramiding up to 10-15mg and back down). That seems to give her amazing results, she cycles off with spironolactone and nolvadex low dose. (spironolactone to block the androgen, it's also a potassium-sparing diuretic so it's kinda like 2 birds with 1 stone).

She hardens up a lot more during the pct with that combo.

And yes, during the first week or so of her pct she was all messed up in the head so that's something to look out for. Messed up as in, depressed, super self-conscious, very negative and just overall sad. She's read around that b12 during this time helps to keep it to a minimum.

I've got a buddy who's girl competes physique and she does low dose EQ in the off season so that's something to look into as well

ok bro so you dont think women take arimidex at all for shows? is it forbidden or have you just not heard of that? if i'm goin to let my girl take shit and get the cycle for her i want to know whats best for women! she was talkn to a couple friends and one guy mentiond arimidex but seems lil strong i would say?

I do not know for sure. I have just not heard of them taking it for a show. I am no expert but a gal I know hired a good prep coach and he wanted her on var the whole prep and nolva 8 weeks out to the show. She responded very well to the var, it did bloat her some but it was amazing to see her put on about 5lb of muscle in 8 weeks or so. It gave her a completely diffrent look. Nice capped and round shoulders and a decent v-tapper on the back. She started at 10mg var and finished at 15mg var a day split into two doses.

I have some experience with this so let me caution you guys. Do not Talk your woman into taking AAS! You can tell them about it, tell them what you know then tell them if they want to use they need to do the research and figure it out on their own! My gal has run a couple different cycles and she has enjoyed them both with no negative side effects, and I made her do her own research and I made it clear to her that she is doing this because she wants to, and she still yelled at me one day and told me she would have never gotten into any of this if it wasnt for me! I think that was when she started the nolva! It was bad. Very depressed, sucidal thoughts, extreme moody. it only lasted about 10 days or so and then she was fine but this is some pretty serious stuff for women.

On the plus side, sex goes to a whole nother level! she had more libido and her orgasms where off the chart extreme and intense. And yes it is a huge letdown when the cycle is over she goes back to normal.

Armidex and other AI's are aromatase inhibitors which means they stop the conversion of testosterone into estrogen via aromatisation hence the use in male BB and post menopausal women with breast cancer. Pre menopausal women the main source of estrogen isn't from testosterone but is produced in the ovaries with not from the conversion of testosterone.

Nolvadex on the other is a Serm, selective estrogen receptor modulator, meaning it competes with estrogen thats already there to go to the receptors.

Anyone reccomending AI to women really doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

Nolva would only need to be taken for extremely stubborn fat on butt, back of legs and abs. I would try a clen and T3 or 4 combo before the nolva.

For AAS: var will do wonders, winny, tbol, primo work too.

Start with 5mg var in am and 5 mg in pm. After two weeks if she doesn't have sides stick with this dose, or if she wants she can do 10 am and 10 pm. She can run it for the whole prep if she likes. Nolva is only needed for the last six weeks or so to strip that stubborn female fatty spots. Start low spit am and pm just like the var. start with 5mg in am and 5 mg in pm, she shouldn't need more than 20mg per day. Taper off the nolva after the prep. If she suddenly stops the nolva after prep she could see a yucky rebound. Personally I love nolva and var combo. Var made my muscles hard and full looking, and the nolva really helped me strip the fat from my ass.
Don't start messing with things like EQ and test until she's run something mild like var for a while. She also does not want to start mixing aas' until she's tried each one by themselves. For example only combine var and whinny during a cycle after trying each one on it's own, that way she knows what her body can handle without any sides.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws