over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Decision Troubles

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
So to start with, I tore my bicep at the beginning of November, had to have surgery and everything to reattach it, and while yes I healed extremely fast and much better/faster than the doctor thought I would. I still couldn't train EVERYTHING right until probably the end of January. So I did a quick blitz after that, gave myself a couple weeks after and started dieting.

At this point I wanted to compete again, maybe do a couple shows etc. And yes I do want to do that, but contest prep, for me, being that short....well I'm way behind I think. Even for delaying to the last possible shows I can do before I start having commitments for grad school and everything in August.

And as I wake up today, this being my 7th day in a row with no real carbs. I'm of course wondering if it's worth it. For that matter if I can even strip the rest of this down that fast (3 weeks out from one show, 5 from another tomorrow). I don't compete for....fun....I compete because I was to get somewhere with it, I want to win, I want to be nationally qualified ya know. So I'm having trouble seeing how doing what I'm doing is going to help in the long run goal of being a pro. Even if I get nationally qualified...I wouldn't be qualified for nationals in 2013 would I? (i've always been confused on this issue). And I couldn't do nationals this year as I'm starting graduate school in a very tough program, just settling in to a new area etc, not to mention I think I'm far too small and want to grow before I'd try that.

Just questioning whether it's worth it to diet HARD for another 5 weeks, lose that much more muscle, tax my body that much more (i've been on tren too long without my requisite "break" because of prepping), only to not really get anything out of it anyway even if I do win. Whereas on the other hand I could be really eating good gaining back some of this size, letting my body heal from all these dieting rigors, and have that much more time to grow before having to diet for a few shows around this time next year (which would hopefully include USAs).

Just can't make a decision. The bottom line is that if I had never torn my bicep I would have started dieting probably 6 weeks earlier.

I believe once you get qualified you are qualified for one year. So I would think that means that you won't be able to do Nationals but you could do the USA's or maybe the North Americans.

another part of this, last year I was very adamant that I wouldn't be a light heavy again....and before I tore the bicep that looked to be very possible, not so much now though, still around 219....but I think I would easily be a light heavy if I was in REAL condition (which I'm not sure I've ever been thus far).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131