over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

contest diet

LEX

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Ki
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys here it is , for Nov... I started july 1st at 278 at 8.7% per the 7 site. doing about 40-50 min cardio first thing in the am, no food ect.. using test , eq and little winny, gonna goto dball and about 7 weeks out switch to fina, winny, suspension and arimidex, a50 everyday. my bigest question is diet wise, I am trying more carbs about 100-150 from lima beans, and or oats. protien is sky high and only good fats, 3,6and9's. then about every five days or so post workout I do a 10iu slin and about 200 carbs to kinda carb up, this is working so far but any ideas thrown in would be apreshiated, thanks guys

Everything looks/sounds right on. You may want to try and take in most of your carbs "immediately" after cardio and or workouts.

xcel

278 at just under 9% is a good start. Everything looks good, just be sure to be as stright as possible.

I have my clients take in carbs only after their morning cardio and at 12pm...nothing after. The rest of the day is strictly protein and fats.

tempted to recommend dnp but i wont, r u using any other fatburners like clen, ephedra? what works for me is protein and fat all day then work out and my last two meals are where i eat carbs with some glucophage. keep ur fats to flax olive oil and fish oil caps, mad cheap from any place but i get mine from kilosports.com

thanks guys , keep ya updated as how things are going,
Magoo, I am using the regular shit, eca, clen for two days then back to eca, I was proly one of the first cowboys that was exp. with DNP, well versed, I am done with that shit forever. thanks again for any more idea. LEX

it seems as though you are starting your diet early. i have a show in 16 weeks and haven't started yet. i will next weekend though. but i thought i was the only one who liked to diet this long. being at 8% you really might not have to cut your carbs so early. keep em high until you have to. it would really suck to be in shape 6 weeks early. my joints take real beating when i get below 6-7%. but to each there own.. good luck bro..

reps

I'd recommend cycling the carbs until 6-8wks out.
Eat say 200gm of carbs day 1, and drop 50gms ed till day 4,
Then Go back up to 200gm and start depleting. I used and worked well for me.

How much protien do you eat a day?

Thanks guys, I am gonna start cycling carbs and see how that goes, got some really good advise this weekend from my bros. Geoffe Protien is mostly around 550-600 grams. and Good luck too reps

thanks brotha.

i will put some pics in half way to show my progress. i will get some done now too so all of you can see my fat ass.:p

reps

What do you guys think of me using 5-7 ius of slin after cardio with the majority of my carbs for that day and of course a truck load of protien, do you think it would be taking me the wrong direction from dieting> thanks

most of my slin use is 10 ius in the morning with breakfast and then I like 5 ius with each meal, one being after workout. that seemed to work great fro me.

slin use really ainy my bag maybe some of the other bros could help u out, curious as to what ancilaries ur gonna use; i.e test, tren?

pre contest

i think 16 is right on maybe 18 i dieted for 26 but my brain is fried

as far as slin my guru wouldnt let me diet on it cause i wouldnt make the class.... im bridging with it now with http://www.schwartzlabs.com/ hyper cell with extra creatine and glutamine plus extra bcaa cause i believe so much in them.. well the pumps are friggin unreal.......... recomend my post stack to anyone!!!!

LEX said:
I am using the regular shit, eca, clen for two days then back to eca, I was proly one of the first cowboys that was exp. with DNP, well versed, I am done with that shit forever. thanks again for any more idea. LEX [/B]

If you are using clen and eca two days on two days off you are not using them effectively. Clen has a long half life and also downgrades receptors very quickly. The proven method is two weeks on clen two weeks on ECA!

peace

highlander

highlander, you're right on man I am just trying some different things prly going back to two week cycles,
thanks dp squat, I am a beliver in bcaa's too i take them year round.
magoo right now its the regular test , eq, dball at 6 weeks out i am gonna switch to tren, test susp, winny and a50 with some arimadex trown in. thanks guys for the new ideas!!!

so far I have lost what looks like a shit load of fat and not very much wieght, just doing the slin on my two higher
carb days but with the same meals I would normally eat, seems to be ding very well. just no injuries and things are looking good , thanks again for any ideas you guys come up with. LEX

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131