over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest photo

BUMP THIS FOR A FRIEND.

SORRY AGAIN GUYS.

Thank your friend for me! ;)

Whats contest weigh for you bro?

Looking awsome!!!

Jethro

Looking good bro. I had not seen all those pics before. Excellent job. I have to show respect to anybody who gets ripped like that. Most people dont have a clue on what it takes. excellent pics.

Angus

THANKS, JONNYO AND ANGUS.

I WENT BACK AND DREDGED UP THOSE PICS FOR A FRIEND OF MINE ON THE BOARD SO HE COULD GET A PICTURE OF WHERE I AM NOW AND IN CONTEST CONDITION. AGAIN, I MUST APPOLOGIZE TO THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE SEEN THEM BEFORE AND ARE SICK OF ME! :)

JONNY-O.......I WAS 232-4 OR SOMEWHERE THERE ABOUTS BEFORE I USED THE DIURETIC....220 THE DAY OF THE SHOW. I DID NO CARB LOAD BECAUSE I ALWAYS SPILL AND END UP GETTING 3RD PLACE WHEN I TRY IT!

ANGUS: THAT MEANS A LOT COMING FROM A GUY WHO LOOKS AS GOOD AS YOU DO. MANY THANKS!

holy shit!!

Ive never seen these pics of you before...you look fn awesome!!!

Apology accepted. Post more pics!!!

Seriously, i had never seen them before and they are amazing. You were shredded to the bone. When will you compete next?

your brother in Christ,

lucky

Fantastic WORK

JT,

I hate to see you now. GREAT WORK Buddy!!!

wedge

WELL NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY! THANKS, REA!

REA said:
Ive never seen these pics of you before...you look fn awesome!!!
THAT MAKES MY DECADE! HAHAHAHA.......

JERRYWEAR.....THANKS A BUNCH!

LUCKY: WHEN WILL I COMPETE AGAIN? THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION. I HATE TO ADMIT THIS ON A BOARD WITH A BUNCH OF HARDCORE, ACCOMPLISHED PHYSIQUE PEOPLE....BUT I AM SORT OF A PUSSY. TO BE HONEST I HATE THAT PRECONTEST DIETING B.S. REALLY. THAT SOUNDS BAD, I KNOW. I HAVE GREAT ADMIRATION FOR ALL THE PROS AND TOP AMATEURS WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT REGULARILY. TO BE HONEST THE ONLY WAY I HAVE EVER WON IS TO MAKE IT HURT. I AM TALL FOR A BODYBUILDER AND DON'T REALLY HAVE FULL MUSCLE BELLIES.....I AM GOOD SIZED AND HAVE A LARGE FRAME, WIDE SHOULDERS, SMALLER WAIST, BUT MORE OF A FOOTBALL PLAYER LOOK, RATHER THAN A BODYBUILDER. THE ONLY WAY I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ON STAGE AGAINST GUYS WITH GENETICS MORE SUITED TO BODYBUILDING, IS TO COME IN VERY HARD. THAT SORT OF CONDITION IS NOT EASY FOR ME TO ACHIEVE. (UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!) IF I AM GONNA GET A STRIATED ASS, IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME SUFFERING! HAHAHA.....AFTER SOME SOUL SEARCHING AND HONEST APPRAISAL, I HAVE TO ADMIT IT, I AM SORT OF A PUSSY. I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER WANT TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN. I HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO DO HOWEVER. MY HAT IS OFF TO THEM. :eek:

WEDGE.....THANKS, PARDNER! THE LAST PIC IS PRETTY MUCH HOW I LOOK NOW. NO DRASTIC IMPROVEMENT. I AM ABOUT 10LBS HEAVIER....274 YESTERDAY IN BOXERS. I HAVE BEEN JUST HAVING FUN LIFTING MESSING AROUND WITH DIFFERENT ROUTINES. JUST DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP FROM GOING DOWNHILL! I TAKE 1-2 CC'S OF TEST AND THROW IN AN ORAL ONCE IN AWHILE. I FIGURE WHY TAKE A TON OF DRUGS IF I AM NOT GOING TO COMPETE? IF ANYTHING I'D BE HEALTHIER (LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE) IF I'D LOSE SOME WEIGHT. I AM JUST NOT READY TO GO FOR THAT BEACH LOOK YET. :) I STILL ENJOY BEING SORTA BIG AND STRONG.

Last edited:
60lbs huh....wow your training regimen looked killer. You look awsome if anything what would you change and how did you manipulate your watr at the end?

THANKS FAT CHOPS!

I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE KEPT MY PROTEIN HIGHER AND KEPT REAL FOOD IN THE WHOLE TIME. AT THE END I TOOK DIAZIDE (DIURETIC). IT REALLY MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR ME.

One ripped mofo who thinks that he is fat offseason when in reality he is still damn lean!

And yep, there are tons of good photos of the ProMuscle members if you go through the old threads. Some of them down right freaky!

BIGA YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Big A said:
One ripped mofo who thinks that he is fat offseason when in reality he is still damn lean!

And yep, there are tons of good photos of the ProMuscle members if you go through the old threads. Some of them down right freaky!

THANKS, BIGA.....AND YEAH, YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE SOME FELLAS LIKE BIGA, PHIL HERNON, BIGKIWI AND A HOST OF OTHER FELLAS (AND LADIES LIKE FLA+) WHO LOOK AWESOME! WE'VE GOT SOME GREAT MEMBERS. :)

i would love to see you on the stage next year.dont get me wrong,but youo look incedible,and i know how much it takes to get ready,and for some of us its just harder then for some others.but like i told you, you looking great and you have a great potential.

JERRY...YOU'D BLOW MY DOORS OFF!

BUT, SERIOUSLY, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT! YOUR PICS ARE WICKED. :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws