Registered
Verified Customer
Another photo

Attachments

• jethro #2.jpg
    jethro #2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,915
Sorry about the size of the pic.....

The school librarian was helping me out and the bell was about to ring....I have no idea what the hell happened....the pics are 3x5 or smaller.

black and white....contest pic.

I keep trying not to get them to come out huge on the thread.......we don't know what we are doing obviously. Sorry guys.

Attachments

• jethro #3.jpg
    jethro #3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3,535
Last edited:
jesus christ, dude, you're ripped as hell. shit, i'll never even come anywhere close to that, i'm a fatty hehehe.

big as shit too, i saw your first pic before, but i didn't know it was you, congrats on the size and rippness.

JW

DAMN BRO - ripped to de bone!!! :D

You'd do well at the contest we spoke of.

xcel

Excel, Old qua, Jwbhuge,queefer.....

It was our State show four years ago. I had done two other shows many years apart. For that show I said 'screw it' I don't care if I weight 150lbs, I am going to be the leanest bastard on stage. The last month the only thing I ate was oatmeal and whey protein six times per day. That was my 'scientific diet'....hahaha.....I'll tell you that's why I like this board.......there are some knowledgable fellas that I think really help out. My state is rural......not many opportunities to talk to pros.....[awesome guys] When you can actually talk to Phil, Big A, or Kiwi and have them be willing to answer questions from some wanna be dork from Montana... That is incredible to me. Hell, I am getting excited typing about it. There are many non pro's who flat assed know a lot and are friendly as well. Some of the guys who have been really cool to me are Mike S. [who actually knew Dan Duchaine...hahaha, right on!] Chorse, BN, Superior1, and a lot of the guys over at the UG. I like this board because it seems like many of the people are hardcore!:cool:

Look at those cross striation in the long head of the tris!!!
Freaky shit! That back looks like a slab of steel!
Looking good my friend! :)

good shit

Yes I remember those pics from the UG, shredded motherfucker.You look awesome brother,can't wait to see new pics and see your progress through the years we all have known you.Keep it up my friend......
BN

At 6'1 220, how big were your arms, legs, calves? I'm 6'2 so you and I are comparable. If I can come in to my 1st contest and look half, no maybe 1/3 as good as that pic, I'd be elated. What do you think you'll weigh in at for your next show?

QUEEFER, MIKE, BN....

I AM VERY VERY GREATFUL FOR THE NICE WORDS. I'LL USE THIS AS A REFERENCE THE NEXT TIME I DON'T THINK I'LL LIVE WITH OUT ICE CREAM AND CHOC/CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES! HAHAHA......

QUEEFER: I GOT TO FEELING DARN SMALL IN THE LAST MONTH OF DIETING AND TO BE TRUTHFUL I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW MY MEASUREMENTS. I FELT FRAIL AND DEFINITELY NOT LIKE AN ASSKICKER!

I DIETED AS HARD AS I COULD FOR THAT SHOW....NOT ONE SCREW UP FROM JUNE 1ST TO OCT. 16.....THE LAST MONTH WAS HARD FOR ME. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROFESSIONALS CAN DO IT TIME AFTER TIME...MAYBE THAT'S WHY SOMETIMES THEY COME IN 'OFF' OR NOT AT THEIR BEST FOR SOME SHOWS. I CAN TELL YOU THAT MY CALVES ARE ABOUT 19 AND 3/4 IN. MY ARMS ARE 19 AND 1/2 [ BUT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE 16IN...WHICH PISSES ME OFF ] AND MY NECK IS ABOUT THE SAME..NEARING 20 INCHES. WE READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE 'GREEK IDEAL' WAS TO HAVE THOSE THREE MEASUREMENTS THE SAME.......HAHAAHA.....SO THAT'S WHAT I TELL MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE GETS COCKY....."THAT'S RIGHT, BABY, BUT....YOU'RE NO GODDESS!" HAHAHA...:D

Last edited:
It's guys like you, Jethro Tull, that continue to inspire, and push me. You look simply great bro!

MIKE MAN.....HIGHEST EVER BODYWEIGHT WAS 292.

I LOOKED LIKE CRAP THOUGH...BIG FACE...BLOATED....NOT REAL FAT...JUST UGLY. I KEPT ON GETTING NOSE BLEEDS FOR NO REASON. EVEN WHEN I WOULD DO LYING LEG CURLS....INSTANT NOSEBLEED. MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS CONSISTANTLY 150/100. I WAS DOING TEST AND DIANABOL. I HOLD WATER ....NOT GOOD. ANYWAY GENERALLY I WEIGH 285-290. I THINK YOU PICS LOOK GOOD, MIKE.

INSIRATION {JETHRO}

JETHRO HAS BEEN AN INSPIRATION OF MINE FOR YEARS. LOOKIN AT THOSE PICS KEEP ME GOING

Jethro,

WOW!!! Great pics...Now that's what I call shredded!!!

When you said, you ate only oatmeal and whey....How many grams of carbs did you take in each day, the last month before the show....and what about cardio??? Did you have to do any?

Thanks,

chris

chris250 said:
Jethro,

WOW!!! Great pics...Now that's what I call shredded!!!

When you said, you ate only oatmeal and whey....How many grams of carbs did you take in each day, the last month before the show....and what about cardio??? Did you have to do any?

Thanks,

chris

yeah im curious about your diet also.. not to mimic it, but it obviously worked so the details Im interested in.

CHRIS, DAVE, UNTUCHDOAK.....

FIRST OFF.....THANKS.

UNTUCKDOAK? DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER HANDLE I'D RECOGNIZE?

DIET QUESTION: I LOST A BUNCH OF WEIGHT FOR THAT SHOW....60LBS. I HAD READ THAT A PERSON COULDN'T DIGEST MORE THAT 22GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER HOUR. SO I DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH PROTIEN. I WAS ONLY GETTING IN 210 GRAMS OF PROTIEN, 27 GRAMS OF CARBS FROM THE OATS. I SCOOP OF CHOC. PRO COMPLEX, 1/2 CUP OATS....6TIMES PER DAY. 1GALLON OF WATER.

CARDIO...MORNING 45MIN ON TREADMILL WALKING.......EVENING AT 10PM AFTER LAST MEAL....45MIN. I DID WEIGHTS 6 OR 7PM EACH EVENING. I TRAINED TWO DAYS ONE DAY OFF. ON THE DAYS OFF....I RESTED COMPLETELY. CHEST BIS, LEGS, REST, SHOULDERS TRIS, BACK, REST....STARTS AGAIN.....

:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity