over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest pics, I can never get abs

Never mind, you look great.

Agreed about the hams, but the poster who said you quads dont look shredded, they are blind.

In these pics, yes, perhaps your holding some water, but you look great!

Not blind...you just dn't have a good eye for conditioning...it's ok...not everyone does

looks like your not dry enough but that shouldn't have that much to do with it.... to be honest my abs were a bitch when i started competing but i did a lot of weighted ab exercises every other day or every third day in my off season... not those mother fuckers just sit there even at 10 percent bf they just look big and blocky. I started dieting down two weeks ago and i can already tell my abs are gonna look sick... you just gotta build them up like every other body part.

I don't think you are lean enough. Your glutes aren't striated and hams don't have that "string cheese" sinewy look. Honest opinion man.

Seriously? I have seen a lot of guys post pics on this forum and i would say 5% of the competitors have striated glutes. Great job getting them yourself but I would say for most it is a huge struggle to get them striated. Especially for newer competitors.

Seriously? I have seen a lot of guys post pics on this forum and i would say 5% of the competitors have striated glutes. Great job getting them yourself but I would say for most it is a huge struggle to get them striated. Especially for newer competitors.

I had a great coach so for my very first show back in 2010 I had hard as nails conditioning and had striated glutes.

It's all about getting lean enough. "Lean" means different things to different eyes, and some are just more extreme than others. I am extreme.

Good friend of mine is in plastics. I did a small smart lipo procedure around the love handle/low abs. Removing some of that tissue in the areas that typically have hormone related stubbornness differs Helps me stay lean while pushing the food.

Since I didn't pay for it, I can't say it was a waste...but they only removed something like ~50cc of fat.

If you consider this option (I don't think you need to), just beware that there is fluid retention and minor scarring that can last for many months. Also, the internal scarring (though minor) can make the skin look a bit thick there, which may otherwise appear as "water retention" in the way that it blurs muscle definition.

You look like you have decent abs to me. Maybe your also holding a bit of water on the belly.

The only place I would recommend lipo for a man is around the love handles. It appears your lower abs are a little under developed; I personally think you need to be in that condition about 4 weeks out. Overall you got a good looking physique....find another show 4 to 6 weeks from now; it will come off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws