over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest pictures.....

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Fellas who saw that pic my friend MikeS. posted of me a week before my last contest .........I was able to post two pictures from that show if you are interested. [ they came out too large but at least we got them up there]

Excel and Big Kiwi!

Thank both of you very much! I am all excited right now to finally do another show....I value your opinions.

Kiwi....like I said, my girlfriend and I check out your pics every time I go home..[once every two weeks I travel] ....we take the ephedrine and hit the gym. If I could look like you do I'd never wear clothes! hahaha:D

Re: Excel and Big Kiwi!

JETHRO TULL said:
Kiwi.... If I could look like you do I'd never wear clothes! hahaha:D

Yikes!!! Now that's a scary though! BigKiwi naked!!!!! :eek:

JT

MY pics are not even close to yours bro. It's guys like you that make me pull my hair out and start questioning myself the first time I walk back stage.

rotten bastards.:D

Fathead.....no way.

I have weaknesses.....I don't see any in your physique. I saw that some folks thought your legs were a little more developed than your upper body. If I was you I wouldn't change a thing. Also, I am 6'1 and when I finally get my fat ass dieted down, I'd look tall and thin on stage next to you. I appreciate your nice words though. I started dieting at 280 for that show. One week out I was 232-235.....the day of the show...220lbs.

That freaked me out a little....when I got on the scale and had lost that much. It was only once I had stopped being concerned about coming in 'big' that I finally was successful. :)

Re: Excel and Big Kiwi!

JETHRO TULL said:
Kiwi....like I said, my girlfriend and I check out your pics every time I go home..[once every two weeks I travel]

Jethro, your girlfriend told me she checks BigKIWIs pics out when you are gone also!!! :D :D

You look awesome bro....keep up the hard work! Take care.

patk

hahahah LOL Jethro just as long as I make you guys have great sex :). It would be kinda interesting to not be there and make people cum. Come on Big A I know you have naughty dreams about me to :)

JT hit it right on the nose....my goal this year is to TRY and get over coming into a show big instead of showing up looking my best at whatever i weigh.........what a struggle this will be.

the scale can definitely fuck with your head and leads many to not in come in as they should

harder looks bigger all the time if you do not flatten out

Hey you get an awesome ripped shape, 220 is a very good weight, remember that we learn from our mistakes, but never surrender, I try to compete every year, you have to compete with no fear to get your dreams came true.....
and remember........
....There is no space for the littles !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

MIKE AND KIWI....I THOUGHT SHE WAS CALLING ME PEEWEE!

AND ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS YELLING "OH, BIG KIWI".......HAHAAHA....THAT DREADFUL LITTLE WENCH!:D

Pat K, B-Heinz, Instynct, TrulyHuge, Getbig27.....

It's nice to get feedback from you guys....I went to the members pictures and I commented on many of your pictures. There are some really good lifters on this board. I don't know about you fellas but I live for those "here's a little story for ya" posts by Lats! The reason I mention it is because I feel pretty isolated where I am. Get out your maps....as I type this I am 12miles from East Glacier Park....I lift in my house all winter....so its nice to hear from other lifters like you guys [from all over the place] and from a fella like Lats who writes for a magazine I've been reading since I started lifting. About three weeks ago I was reading one of those 'story 4ya posts and showed my dad how much gear people took that are really big.....and his response was..."duh....did you just figure that out?" [my dad is less than enthused about all the weight lifting] hahaaha....all this time I just figured I didn't train hard enough, despite the fact that it takes me about 10 minutes to get out of bed and crawl to the shower the day after training legs most of the time.:D

look awesome bro :) . keep it up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner