over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Prep Last Week

Nat

Registered
Just wanted to thank all you guys on this board for contributing so much info that help us all be our best. I have been here for almost a year and have just about read everything I could about everything.

So thanks again guys for helping me get dialed in at my last show. I hit the mark perfectly. I was dry, full (maybe just a bit flat) but by far the best shape I have ever been in and I thank all you guys for that.

So I thought I would post just a little bit of what I did for the final week and if you guys have any questions just let me know. This is very basic start, but a good place to start if you guys gave any questions.

I started lowering carbs drastically about 2 weeks out to get rid of the last bit of stubborn fat, still kept waxy maize in pwo.

LAST WEEK:

Mon/Tues/Wednes (3 gallons of water)
Kept carbs at about 100grms, didnt want to be to depleted because I was extremely flat at last show. Mon and Tues did heavy sets around 6 reps to deplete final glycogen. Wednesday I took off and had no carbs.

Thursday 10am: I did a depletion workout at 10 am and after that I began to carb up with Waxy Maize 200grms, BCAA, Glutamine, and I took ALA/RALA.
Meals 2-5 consisted Waxy Maize 100grms/ BCAA, Glutamine.
Meals 6-10 through the night while insulin sensitivity was still good I begin to eat 100 grms of carbs at each meal that consisted of yams, oatmeal, or cream of wheat.

Friday: Was really instinctive. I started with 100 grm waxy maize shake and then moved the rest of my meals to yams and oatmeal with bites of chicken.
I did this through out Friday, making sure everything was on schedule. Water intake was 4 gallons.

Friday at 10pm I took one last Waxy Maize shake 100grms (1/2 Metformin with 20mg Demadex) Was up for the next 2 hours every ten minutes going to the bathroom. I only sipped on water until prejudging.

I wanted to wait for the Demadex to pull all the water out before I began my Shitload. I started my Shitload at 4am, prejudging was at 2pm on Saturday. I was going to add some slin if I was really flat but I didnt need it, was looking good from the mini carb up before.

I wanted to make sure I was dry and depleted before my Shitload and the Demadex did the trick. At 4 am I ate a whole pizza, couldnt stop eating it, about 2000 calories, every two hours I would continue to eat pizza and poptarts until I was full, no water.

At about 12 noon I started watching what I was eating and basically ate some waxy maize roll ups that I made, wanted my gut empty for prejuding.

1 hr before show took some Syntherol, grape juice with a table spoon of salt
People were freaking out over how dry I was. Little flat, but was still able to get a good pump, vascular, everything was on accept I was a little light and flat. But look great.

I thought I would just post a basic guide of how I got myself dialed in. If you guys got any questions just let me know. I know there is alot more to be asked.

Thanks again everybody for all the help

Peace
Nat

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly