over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep log

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started prepping 2 weeks ago, this is a 16 week diet.

Im prepping for the WABBA Hercules Olympia show in Colchester, UK and will be doing the U23 Junior class. Im hoping to get in awesome condition and take my class, then qualify for the worlds and possibly compete in Italy later that year.

I'll be documenting everything that im doing on here, I don't need criticising though on my diet, training and gear unless you've actually competed and actually won a show, I had to many no-show nobodies posting last time on my log. However any constructive advice will be taken into account.

So this is what things look like as follows.

Meal one: 100g Oats/1 tbsp. honey/ 10 egg whites
Meal two: 100g Chicken/150g rice/1 apple
Meal three: 150g Beef/150g Potato/100g grapes
Meal four: 100g Chicken/150g rice/1 apple
Intra: 50g carb powder/10g glutamine
Meal five: 2 scoops whey isolate/100g oats/1 tbsp. honey
Meal six: 250g greek yoghurt/50g raisins

3300 cals, 250 pro, 450 carb, 40-50 fat (Roughly)

Training
Mon: Chest
Tues: Back
Weds: off
Thurs: Hammies/calves
Fri: Delts
Sat: Arms
Sun: Quads

Gear
600 Test ew
800 EQ ew
70 dbol ed

Starting weight: 18.3st
Current weight: 17.3st

Subbed! Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 Weeks out from the show now

Diet has changed a little bit, a little bit more protein and a little less carbs

Im only down 1-2lb this week though (17.1st), so T3 added in and Cardio increased to 4 sessions a week.

Not really going to worry about weight too much though.

Going to focus on the mirror instead.

12736024_1143560125662035_54706537_n.jpg

12735738_1143560062328708_2045284928_n.jpg

12721575_1143560158995365_1457938209_n.jpg

Down to 16.12st now

Looking leaner every day

Diet has changed as I need to be ready for a show in 5.5 weeks, so I don't have as long as I thought I would have.

Cardio is now at 35 mins, twice a day

Im using the following

600 Test
800 eq
400 tren blend (ace/enth)
T3
Albuterol/Yohimbine
12.5mg Aromasin

I'll post pictures later on today.

Diet wise Im down to this for the time being

Pro: 340
Carb: 185
Fat: 45

2469kcal daily down from 3000kcal.

As I get leaner and metabolism becomes a lot faster I will most likely swap over to carb cycling.

:)

So I've decided i'll be competing in may instead

I won't be competing in april as I won't be ready at all.

Only thing that's changing this week is that my tren is increasing to 600mg a week. I'm starting to see some changes now, but its going to be a fair few weeks until im really going to look dry/hard.

Im adding in an extra chest session weekly now, as I need to preserve as much mass as possible on my chest and possibly even grow.

29-02-16.jpg

Your definitely much leaner. You look like a different person. Keep up the clean eating and workout. IMHO….I wouldn't raise your dose until later. When I say later; I'm talking contest prep.

11 Weeks out now from my main show

Feeling positive about it now

Dropped the EQ out completely now and have added in 12.5mg Aromasin, so now on 25mg of that.

Diet hasn't changed at all, but have increased cardio up to 35 mins twice a day.

Down to 16.10st or 234lbs (For Phatkid77) ;)

Hoping to pull another 10lb in the next 4 weeks, if I do that i'll compete in the show which is in April. However this is still a maybe. We will see

Gear looks like this at the mo

600 Test
600 Tren blend
25 Aromasin
50mcg T3

Hercules olympia 11 weeks out 2016.jpg

10 weeks (as of sunday) out now from the Hercules Olympia and PCA London.
Cardio has increased now to 40 minutes twice a day
T3 and gear the same
600 Test
600 tren blend
50 t3

Diet changes a bit next week, my proteins gone up a bit and my carbs are up by 20g, this might sound odd but as the metabolism gets faster I've found its better to work with the body rather than go against it, this way you prevent cortisol getting higher (blunting fat loss) as your smashing your body relentlessly but your not getting anywhere because the food is just too damn low, so eventually it will become carb cycling.

Gear wise things won't be changing much for the next 3 weeks, after that though i'll be adding my 6 weeks out combo

50 winny (6 weeks out)
50 var (6 weeks out)
25mcg T3 extra (6 weeks out)
80 mcg clen (4 weeks out)
30mg halo (3 weeks out)
1mg Oral tren (3 weeks out)
2.5mg Letrozole (3 weeks out)

12834599_1161686813849366_1948905125_n.jpg

Just a quick update!

10 weeks out from my main show now

Cardio up to 40am/40pm, Very hungry now, really need a cheat meal or a reefed soon, but i'll probably wait until Sunday evening. Training sessions are getting tougher as I feel quite flat.

Managed to get a good squat session on Sunday though, squatted 485 for a double.

Got some more gear stocked up as well, just need a few more items (Prop, Winny, Letro and some Clen)

Feeling positive this morning about my prep, had a really good nights sleep.

Working until very late tonight though as I do security, so I've packed a 25g whey protein shake to neck at about 1:30am tonight, then I work until 4:30am and i'll go to bed on an empty stomach.

Blending my egg white powder with my oats and some water and im going to try and make a "protein pancake" tomorrow morning by frying it off in some 1 kcal spray.

Hopefully it will taste a damn sight better than the oats and egg white powder mixed in to it... Bleurgh!!! gross as fuck.

here are the progress pics, shaved my legs for these ones and whacked on my trunks! :)

Progress pictures 10 weeks out.jpg

your making good progress. noticed you have no greens in your diet.. take care of your health man. especially during those last 6 weeks, your rx protocol is no joke.

your making good progress. noticed you have no greens in your diet.. take care of your health man. especially during those last 6 weeks, your rx protocol is no joke.

Hey dude, thanks for the comment :)

Im having spinach, green beans and broccoli with some meals when im super hungry, taking vits and minerals every day and Im keeping an eye on blood pressure.

will be getting bloods done after the show as my doctors are being cunts about me getting them done, and I can't afford to go private.

But yeah you are right about it being a hefty cycle.

this is last prep for 3 years as uni takes priority, so I have decided to go all out.

I'll be coming off gear for 3 months after this prep and having a good o'le clean out.

Thanks for the advice though dude :)

That's a decent cycle

I agree with above aswell you're making great progress

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I've decided to cut my prep short after this show

9 weeks prep in total and im scuppered for money, I would carry on but unless I can get a sponsor right after the show, there is no way of competing. So for the next 10-11 days im going totally Hard as Fuck on this prep.

Diet has gone down to 170g carbs a day, this will probably drop down again to 100g a day on Monday next week, then 50g tues through to Thursday.

Im doing double training sessions throughout the week and single sessions of training and cardio on sat/sun (gym shuts early)

Im also doing 2hrs cardio a day for this first week and then next week i'll slowly taper it down to just 2 x 15 minute sessions on the Thursday.

Mon: Chest am / Arms pm
Tues: Back am / Delts pm
Weds: Quads am/ Hammies pm
Thurs: Chest am/ Arms pm
Fri: Back am / Delts pm
Sat: Arms
Sun: Quads + Hammies

Mon: Upper body
Tues: Upper body
Weds: Upper body
Thurs: Upper body
Fri: Off
Sat: Off
Sun: Show

Gear wise I've done my last shot of test/tren today I did 300 test/600 tren blend

Im doing this for orals for the next 2 weeks until show day
100 var
25 aromasin
75mcg T3 (will taper down so I can load properly on fri/sat (Just 400/400)
1 caffeine tab
80mcg Clen (stops on the sunday - don't want to hold water in final week)

Hopefully I can finish this thing off with reasonable condition - I'll just do what I can!

Oats + white potato + rice for carbing up on Friday and the same again on Saturday, on show day i'll just eat 50g turkey and 50g potato every hour or so.

I'll take 25mg dyazide the night before as well as a glass of wine and 6-8 whole eggs on the Saturday and 25mg in the morning if im still a bit watery.

If I can get it, i'll use 2.5cc nolotil in my delts the morning of the show and possibly nolotil in my triceps as well, but probably just side delts to enhance them.

:)

10 days out pictures

Just trying to finish this off with whatever energy I can muster up.

Going zero carb tomorrow, except for my PWO meal which will be 75g oats with 1 scoop whey isolate.

Feel like crap now, grumpy and hungry.

Cardio's dropped to 1hr per day as it was flattening out my legs like crazy.

10 days out pictures.jpg

10 days out pictures

Just trying to finish this off with whatever energy I can muster up.

Going zero carb tomorrow, except for my PWO meal which will be 75g oats with 1 scoop whey isolate.

Feel like crap now, grumpy and hungry.

Cardio's dropped to 1hr per day as it was flattening out my legs like crazy.

View attachment 82367

you look more than 10 days out

7 Days out from my show now

here is next weeks plan

Mon:Back
Tues: Shoulders
Weds: Arms
Thurs: Light push session
Fri: Light pull session
Sat: Off
Sun: Show day!

Diet is staying the same until Thursday, then carbs go to about 400g per day, things will be adjusted as I go along, depending on how I look, I don't need to do a massive carb up as they do not work for me at all and I just spill really easily.

Im doing 25mg Dyazide at 10pm the night before and then again at 8am the day of the show.

Im getting tanned up on Saturday in the afternoon. Using Dream Tan as a base coat and then Dream tan stage finish on the day back stage.

7 days out.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner