over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Prep - Mr.Universe

why would you be throwing up your meals?
seems a bit counterproductive during any training be it off season or prep..
You might want to re-evaluate what you and your coach are doing

Doing my own diet and prep now, 2 weeks of that was enough for me, to much food for a pre contest diet and just a weird way of setting up the diet, it did not suit me at all. Doing my own thing now, not listening to any outsiders advice on anything - so yeah basically re-evaluated everything.

New diet. No changes. No fucking about. Doing my own thing. Im focused now.

Upon waking: Supps + 40 mins fasted cardio
Meal one: 100g Oats, 1 tbsp. honey, 5 egg whites, 1 scoop whey isolate
Meal two: 3 rice cakes, 1 tin of tuna, 3 tsp peanut butter
Meal three: 180g chicken, 150g sweet potato
Meal four: 180g chicken, 150g sweet potato
Meal five: 1 scoop whey isolate
Pre workout: 10g BCAA, 10g Glutamine
Intra workout drink: 10g BCAA, 10g Glutamine, 45g Maltodextrin
Post workout shake: 2 scoops whey isolate
Meal six: 180g chicken breast, lettuce, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. balsamic vin
Meal seven: 250g 0% fat greek yoghurt, 1 scoop whey isolate

I will not be listening to any advice from anyone in this forum, as its just a complete mindfuck when everyone gives you different advice, im doing my own thing, own diet, own cardio, own drugs, own training. End of story!

Follow if your interested, Make comments about how im looking etc, but please don't give me advice as I will just ignore it.

I like ur philosophy. Will be following this. shape is there .i think ur plan can work.

In the original diet:

M1: 10 egg whites, 3 yolks, vit C, lemon, ice water, greens powder, coffee, bcaa, glutamine
M2: 300g white fish or chicken, 400g white potato, green veg
M3: 300g white fish or chicken, 400g white potato, green veg
M4: 200g chicken or turkey, 400g white potato, green veg
M5: protein shake
Intra: bcaa, glutamine, vit c
Pwo: protein shake
M6: 200g chicken, green veg

Was the chicken/fish and potato cooked or uncooked weight?

How much protein per shake were you using?

In the original diet:

M1: 10 egg whites, 3 yolks, vit C, lemon, ice water, greens powder, coffee, bcaa, glutamine
M2: 300g white fish or chicken, 400g white potato, green veg
M3: 300g white fish or chicken, 400g white potato, green veg
M4: 200g chicken or turkey, 400g white potato, green veg
M5: protein shake
Intra: bcaa, glutamine, vit c
Pwo: protein shake
M6: 200g chicken, green veg

Was the chicken/fish and potato cooked or uncooked weight?

How much protein per shake were you using?

Everything was uncooked weight. I was doing 2 scoops of whey isolate in each shake.

Little update.

Prep is going well.

No changes to diet, appetite is much better and im able to eat properly now, so I've come to conclusion that it was just too much damn food daily and it messed up my digestion trying to force feed myself.

I have also started DNP which I am only doing for 10-14 days, as I NEED to get a large amount of this fat off, I am doing 250mgs before bed daily.

Will give updates on how I am affected by the DNP.

I usually tolerate it quite well.

Cardio is going nicely, 40 minutes on the epiliptical this morning. If they had a stair master I would use one, but my gym is limited with cardio equipment.

Little update.

Prep is going well.

No changes to diet, appetite is much better and im able to eat properly now, so I've come to conclusion that it was just too much damn food daily and it messed up my digestion trying to force feed myself.

I have also started DNP which I am only doing for 10-14 days, as I NEED to get a large amount of this fat off, I am doing 250mgs before bed daily.

Will give updates on how I am affected by the DNP.

I usually tolerate it quite well.

Cardio is going nicely, 40 minutes on the epiliptical this morning. If they had a stair master I would use one, but my gym is limited with cardio equipment.

Keep us posted on that DNP and everything else :)

Keep us posted on that DNP and everything else :)

Weather here in Britain is unbearably hot. Will have to save the DNP for when its needed, doing it in this heat would be suicide.

Diet is going well.

Training shoulders tonight.

Diet is still the same. However next week i'll be swapping out the last meal and replacing it with 150g salmon.

Current fat loss regime is:
25mcg T3 daily
50mgs Caffiene daily
40 minutes cardio daily

this will stay the same until 6 weeks out from the first show, and at that point it will be bumped up to 50mcg T3 daily. Cardio may go up or down depending on weight loss. I now have a guy on here called Omega_red watching over me and suggesting to me how to change my diet.

Bro not to be a dick again but your yo-yoing a lot... You better get things in check an keep em that way, I'm sure you know it takes time for your body to respond to dieting. Kinda seems your just jumping into this competition an really trying to hard to force things, how many more weeks do you have left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be following :)

Good luck with your prep.

Bro not to be a dick again but your yo-yoing a lot... You better get things in check an keep em that way, I'm sure you know it takes time for your body to respond to dieting. Kinda seems your just jumping into this competition an really trying to hard to force things, how many more weeks do you have left?

Yeah I know I am doing that at the moment, I think its "Teething problems" I've got so long left on this diet though, I worked out my last show is absolutely ages away, so I'll be able to find something that's working the way I want by then.

But thanks bro, I know you ain't being a dick, your looking out for me.

Right hello guys! :)

Diet is going well, training is going well, looking tighter already, looking leaner and more vascular, legs have cuts in them every day apart from on legs day obviously.

Food is going down well now.

Starting some albuterol and yohimbine tomorrow. Also due to work I am going to be training after my first meal and doing cardio in the evening.

Same amount of cardio daily, similar training routine. Im a bouncer at a night club though, and one problem I've got (I know its stupid) is that my legs don't fit in my trousers if I train them that day haha! fucking stupid suit trousers lol.

Having a small cheat meal tonight as I've lost 3.5lbs this week.

I will be ready in 8 weeks time I know it, but I won't be anywhere near peaked, but the main goal is the show in October, the others before that don't matter.

Enjoying the process and enjoying getting leaner.

Gear cycle is still the same.

Will post pictures tonight :)

Does the caffiene do much in aiding in losing fat

To be perfectly honest mate, I think it isn't that good tbh, im just using it because I have some of them lying around.

Little bit tighter this morning. My girlfriend mentioned how my chest was split down the middle and how my shoulders now looked a lot more round.

Stomach seems to be coming in a lot slower this year, I think this may be due to the nerve damage in my stomach which doesn't give me proper control over my stomach.

Albuterol and Yohimbine start on Wednesday morning

Don't think im going to be a super heavyweight at the first show, or if I am I think I'll be the lightest super heavyweight on stage.

Super heavyweight cut-off is 100kg+

I was 101kg last year, so it could be close one considering my conditioned sucked last year and this year its going to be a lot better.

Down 3.5lbs this week... dunno if I mentioned that.

Carbs have dropped a little.

Gear is still the same, few more days left on this winstrol kick start. Soon as I am done on these i'll be swapping over to the anavar and winstrol 50mg tabs.

Rightyo! staying positive! :) :) :) :)

11721732_1021271341224248_966720257_n.jpg

Yeah I know I am doing that at the moment, I think its "Teething problems" I've got so long left on this diet though, I worked out my last show is absolutely ages away, so I'll be able to find something that's working the way I want by then.

But thanks bro, I know you ain't being a dick, your looking out for me.

Well just try to be real keen to what working for you an try not to be impatient. I am excited to see this transformation. Keep working hard brotha

Little bit tighter this morning. My girlfriend mentioned how my chest was split down the middle and how my shoulders now looked a lot more round.

Stomach seems to be coming in a lot slower this year, I think this may be due to the nerve damage in my stomach which doesn't give me proper control over my stomach.

Albuterol and Yohimbine start on Wednesday morning

Don't think im going to be a super heavyweight at the first show, or if I am I think I'll be the lightest super heavyweight on stage.

Super heavyweight cut-off is 100kg+

I was 101kg last year, so it could be close one considering my conditioned sucked last year and this year its going to be a lot better.

Down 3.5lbs this week... dunno if I mentioned that.

Carbs have dropped a little.

Gear is still the same, few more days left on this winstrol kick start. Soon as I am done on these i'll be swapping over to the anavar and winstrol 50mg tabs.

Rightyo! staying positive! :) :) :) :)

View attachment 77283
Keep up the good work mate..can you elaborate about the winstrol kick start you mentioned? Hope to see u kick ass on stage brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity