over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Prep - Mr.Universe

Keep up the good work mate..can you elaborate about the winstrol kick start you mentioned? Hope to see u kick ass on stage brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just 50mgs a day of winstrol, just needed something to kick in a bit faster than the injectables as it felt a bit of a slow process. I only have 3 more 3cc shots left and then im swapping over to the Test c, mast e and tren e blend which i'll be doing 4cc weekly of.

Oh and i'll also be adding in 50mgs of var and 50mgs winstrol per day to see what they do, I've never used var before so it should be interesting.

Down to 245lbs this morning.

Adding in yohimbine and albuterol tomorrow, as well as anavar at 50mgs daily

having carbs tonight, back down to low carbs until sunday evening when i'll have a cheat meal.

Trained legs tonight, did leg press, hamstring curls, lying hamstring curls and lunges

did a lot more sets than usual, absolutely wrecked them!

very good session.

Will post pics again on sunday morning most likely, hopefully weight will be down a few lbs as well.

Just 50mgs a day of winstrol, just needed something to kick in a bit faster than the injectables as it felt a bit of a slow process. I only have 3 more 3cc shots left and then im swapping over to the Test c, mast e and tren e blend which i'll be doing 4cc weekly of.

Oh and i'll also be adding in 50mgs of var and 50mgs winstrol per day to see what they do, I've never used var before so it should be interesting.
Stack sounds great....wini and var combo should bring some great results along with a clean diet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So here is a picture, my stomach is still not coming in fast enough and its pissing me off! Upper body is getting harder and drier daily, legs are already quite lean.

weight down to 244lbs - so that's 5lbs in a week

11739708_1023783394306376_731436576_n.jpg

Gonna post some pictures soon, my body has changed so much recently its not even possible. Arms, delts, legs, abs all look so cut. in the last week I've dialled in so well.

Its all going really well :)

Hopefully im gonna hit the nail on the head this year and do well.

Diet has dropped a lot this week, much less carbs, cycling them to some degree. will get pictures up tomorrow hopefully in good lighting.

This is what 25lbs of fat loss looks like on me :)

Diet is going well, down to 240lbs, hopefully drop another 2-3lbs over the weekend.

265lbs to 240lbs side chest.jpg

How many weeks are you out for your first show?
6 from the first, 13 weeks from the last.

I usually tighten up the most in my last 4 weeks leading into the prep, when I add in stuff like adex, letro and up my T3.

I'll be doing double training sessions as well.

The photo's don't do me much justice apparently (that's what my friend said)

so I've got another 10lbs to lose before this first show roughly.

i'll do it though, its easily do-able.

It would be more helpful to you us and you if you post mandatory poses for comparison

It would be more helpful to you us and you if you post mandatory poses for comparison

I will get some pictures taken on Sunday to post up on here.

Post an ab and thigh and a rear double bicep to me that's the best way to tell loss just my opinion

Here is some progress pictures, as I was not coming down fast enough diet has been changed a little bit.

Meal one: 4 whole eggs, 4 whites
Meal two: 200g chicken, 150g brown rice
Meal three: 200g beef, salad
Meal four: 200g turkey, 50g oats
Train
Meal five: 200g chicken, 150g brown rice
Meal six: 200g beef, salad
meal seven (only on late night finishes): 2 scoops whey

Cardio has gone up to 40 minutes daily for next 2 weeks.

I have 6 weeks until the first show and 12 weeks until the main show.

I might have had to change around a little bit before I got settled, but this is only because of the coach who messed me around for the first 2 weeks and provided me with a load of rubbish to go off.

I won't make the same mistake again.

side chest.jpg

Most muscular.jpg

Exactly how tall are you?

Excited to see my weight loss on sunday. Hopefully I've dropped a good amount of weight.

Feeling hungry as hell today.

6 weeks left until the first show, very excited for this.

Coach is really helping me out a lot at the moment, very knowledgeable and most certainly goes against the grain of what normal prep coaches have you do.

I will be doing 100mgs Anadrol per day in the last 5 days leading up towards the show, which should give me about a pint more blood to pump up with and get me through my last workouts leading up to the show.

Will have the day after the show off training and diet and then back on it leading up towards the big shows.

Your body is changing quickly.

If you do not mind sharing, how is your coach's approach different from the norm?

Your body is changing quickly.

If you do not mind sharing, how is your coach's approach different from the norm?

I've actually been told not to share too much info about what he's having me do, which is kind of hard to do when running a log.

Basically, its the Arab/Egyptian way of dieting for a show.

I've actually been told not to share too much info about what he's having me do, which is kind of hard to do when running a log.

Basically, its the Arab/Egyptian way of dieting for a show.

I totally understand. Could you share who your coach is? That's kind of cool he is doing it the Arab way. Those guys are always ripped. I will be following along :)

I have noticed you are employing cheat meals

honestly, i dont believe you are lean enough to be depleted enough to have a refeed cheat meal at this point

I know some approaches use them the whole way, but you are way to close to show and way to far away conditioning wise to take any steps backwards. save the bad food for after the show, you cannot afford it now, as you will not be ready, no matter how much anadrol you use
please dont take it as an insult, but i dont believe you will be happy once you are compared to to others onstage and you will regret it that you know you could have done more

I have noticed you are employing cheat meals

honestly, i dont believe you are lean enough to be depleted enough to have a refeed cheat meal at this point

I know some approaches use them the whole way, but you are way to close to show and way to far away conditioning wise to take any steps backwards. save the bad food for after the show, you cannot afford it now, as you will not be ready, no matter how much anadrol you use
please dont take it as an insult, but i dont believe you will be happy once you are compared to to others onstage and you will regret it that you know you could have done more

I've had one cheat meal the entire prep so far, after I started working with this coach he said it was best if I only used them when I was much much leaner.

So thankyou for the advice, already on it! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131