over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Prep

Physiquewars

Newbies
Here is my contest prep diet about 10 weeks out does anyone have any recommendations?

Meal #1: 106 g of Kodiak pancakes 1/4 cup Walden farms syrup
Meal #2: 3 whole eggs
Meal #3: 3 whole eggs
Meal #4: 1/2 cup brown rice 4 oz chicken
Meal #5: 1/2 cup 4 oz chicken
Meal #6: 4 oz cod 2 cup broccoli
Snacks Max Muscle ARM, BCAA’s, pre-workout, creatine
Meal #7: whey & blueberry oats mix 50 grams
Macros 226 grams protein, 170 grams carbohydrates, 65 grams of fat 2,175 calories
My delicious contest prep dieting just get to eat all day that’s why all the meals. I don’t mind being hungry if I can eat every two hours I can wait another two hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my contest prep diet about 10 weeks out does anyone have any recommendations?

Meal #1: 106 g of Kodiak pancakes 1/4 cup Walden farms syrup
Meal #2: 3 whole eggs
Meal #3: 3 whole eggs
Meal #4: 1/2 cup brown rice 4 oz chicken
Meal #5: 1/2 cup 4 oz chicken
Meal #6: 4 oz cod 2 cup broccoli
Snacks Max Muscle ARM, BCAA’s, pre-workout, creatine
Meal #7: whey & blueberry oats mix 50 grams
Macros 226 grams protein, 170 grams carbohydrates, 65 grams of fat 2,175 calories
My delicious contest prep dieting just get to eat all day that’s why all the meals. I don’t mind being hungry if I can eat every two hours I can wait another two hours.

What are your stats?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We don’t know anything about you, and you simply just posted a diet.. how can we help?

We don’t know anything about you, and you simply just posted a diet.. how can we help?

Turn him into Mr. Olympia duh! What else?

[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well you're pre contest and have the word snacks in your diet.

tldr; i over ate my snacks and didn't come in shape. Was definitely holding water, not fat.

Diet looks all over the place with zero rhyme or reason.

It could be fine (if you're in a deficit). That being said, we need pics, stats, etc or we have nothing to go on.

I dont know what you heard, but pre-contest diets aint free

Hope you get good grades. Good luck:):lightbulb:

I would assume not very big , I’ve seen bikini competitors eating more than that

Agreed Gunsmith - but let pick your brain (for my own selfish reasons)

He's in contest prep, calories are about 2200, how much more would you have one eat? Or perhaps different kinds of protein?

Just curious...thx
Chip

Agreed Gunsmith - but let pick your brain (for my own selfish reasons)

He's in contest prep, calories are about 2200, how much more would you have one eat? Or perhaps different kinds of protein?

Just curious...thx
Chip

Personally I’d replace about 1/3 of the carb calories with fats from coconut and olive oil , the carbs he would get would come in before and during training and would be something with more nutrition value like sweet potatoes and some fruits.

I’d also have at least 3 1 cup servings of veggies in there , preferably 2 cups each.

As for the protein as long as he gets 1.5g per pound of body weight and he digest it well i don’t think it doesn’t really matters

I find that if you’re getting enough micro nutrients from your food you can get away with a bit less total calories.

When I cut calories I reduce carbs first , once I’ve eliminated the carbs I might reduce the fat a little but more often than not I’d add in a little cardio. I personally can lose about 2-3 pounds a week just taking in 1.5g protein and 1/2 gram of fat per pound of body weight , about half the fats will come from coconut and olive oil the rest from whole eggs and red meat (I hate salmon) when I first start I have about 150 carbs , 1/2 of those are HBCD during and after training with 25g before and after training meals.

That’s what works for me , but I have a very endomorphic body and I feel great with limited carbs. Someone else might be able to diet down on way more carbs

Personally I’d replace about 1/3 of the carb calories with fats from coconut and olive oil , the carbs he would get would come in before and during training and would be something with more nutrition value like sweet potatoes and some fruits.

I’d also have at least 3 1 cup servings of veggies in there , preferably 2 cups each.

As for the protein as long as he gets 1.5g per pound of body weight and he digest it well i don’t think it doesn’t really matters

I find that if you’re getting enough micro nutrients from your food you can get away with a bit less total calories.

When I cut calories I reduce carbs first , once I’ve eliminated the carbs I might reduce the fat a little but more often than not I’d add in a little cardio. I personally can lose about 2-3 pounds a week just taking in 1.5g protein and 1/2 gram of fat per pound of body weight , about half the fats will come from coconut and olive oil the rest from whole eggs and red meat (I hate salmon) when I first start I have about 150 carbs , 1/2 of those are HBCD during and after training with 25g before and after training meals.

That’s what works for me , but I have a very endomorphic body and I feel great with limited carbs. Someone else might be able to diet down on way more carbs

Thanks for sharing man

Chip

Definitely need your stats. If you were an avarage size male around 5'10" 180lbs or so, I'd say that's not enough food. Reason being, 10 weeks out I believe you should always start prep just below maintainance calorie level. A lot of time people make the mistake of jumping into a diet to hard/fast. Yes, you'll make some decent progress when it comes to fat loss but not only are you risking potential drop in lean tissue but your also putting yourself in a position to be starving by the time your 5 weeks out. Eventually your body will plateau so in order to continue the progress you'll either need to ramp up the training/cardio or drop the calories to continue to see progress. Shoot us over some info about yourself and it would be much easier to help tweak the diet to best suit your needs.

M18

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity