over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

contest question

PUMPED

Registered
guys I am going with 505g protien and 350g carbs for my first 5 weeks. (15 week diet total) the question is the guy that is doing my diet said not to start any cardio untill 12 weeks out. he thinks I will loose to much muscle but with my cycle and protien I just dont think that will happen. I am about 13% B/F now so how much cardio and when should I start?

cardio

I think 3-4 days a week at 30 minutes your first few weeks wouldn't hurt at all. Fairly low intesity on the treadmill. If anything it will help you just kick in your metabolism quicker.

start 30-40 min 3 week now you won't lose muscle if anything it will help you eat more gain muscle :)

I happen to see not that much interest in OTC supplements or perhaps its just not posted.

CLA in the 15+grams a day range has been shown to actually destroy fat cells (caffiene potentiates CLA).

Green Tea is another extremely beneficial supplement. Its been shown to increase caloric expenditure up to 4%. And has MANY anti-oxidant properties.

You can find a good standarized GT extract pill which usually = to 2 cups of GT in most health food stores. If interested I know a bro offer highly potent GT caps but ya gotta buy 5000.

CLA/GT/ALA/ALCAR is extremely healthy effective way to add to a fatloss program. Then again I dont compete:rolleyes:

yea I was going to use some CLA. thanks for the feed back bros

Another thread reminded me...

Adding a lil extra virgin olive oil to your non post workout shakes could help as well, especially if you're taking CLA.

BrooklynJuice said:
Another thread reminded me...

Adding a lil extra virgin olive oil to your non post workout shakes could help as well, especially if you're taking CLA.

I will be taking 1 tbs of flax oil 3 times ED

Flax is very beneficial but keep in mind if you go with the CLA there may be digestive competition with the two. Something I purposed on another board is to rotate days. 1 day EFA, 1 day CLA.

Pumped...I think that as long as you keep it to about 3 times a week 30 to 40 min of low intensity like said above that you'll be okay. I am not a fan of cardio at all......I get great results with extremely strict diet and super high intensity training. I am getting ready for a show myself that is 14 weeks from saturday. Take care.

patk

And flax and olive oil seem to be synergistic....

PUMPED said:
guys I am going with 505g protien and 350g carbs for my first 5 weeks. (15 week diet total) the question is the guy that is doing my diet said not to start any cardio untill 12 weeks out. he thinks I will loose to much muscle but with my cycle and protien I just dont think that will happen. I am about 13% B/F now so how much cardio and when should I start?

If you have a prep guy, listen to him. If you want other opinions on what you should do, drop the prep guy. No offense but it is that simple.

Skip

good point that skip made. listen to to many people will screw you up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131