over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Spray Tan........Naked.

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Friday I drove down to the Hotel where they were weighing in competitors. In room 311 the spray tanning company was set up......a nice lady named Alisa was spraying competitors there....the door was ajarred and there was a blanket/sheet partly covering the entrance just as you enter....I heard someone call out a name.. it wasnt them I said..so she said, oh Marilyn come in...I guess someone didnt show..........she asked me to walk around these two tents and asked me to remove all clothing.....ok, I said, I expected this....

Next, she looks me over, gives me instructions like turn around, bend at the waist, ect... then she starts to spray a VERY cold tanning solution.....not long after, someone comes in, again, part covered entrance, me totally naked....she asked the gentleman to stand by, while she had me move to the other tent where she had cold air fans blowing, as to dry the tanning some....

well, I am totally naked, he comes in...I can see him through the opening of the tent, he looks over and does a double take...well, ok, I thought could he see me and that confirmed it....she also had mirrors, so now, after he got undressed, I saw him as well.....Not really expected to see anyone naked, or anyone see me naked, other then Alisa, but then another guy comes in....just a few feet away....I can see his feet under the sheet, and the was a slight opening between the wall and sheet...she goes to greet him, now I'm thinking ok, my clothes are around the other side, there is a naked man about two feet away from me and now a a guy thats just come in soon to be nude....so, I thought,ok....what if I called Tony and said, hey babe, I'm in a hotel room with two naked men, and we also have another girl in here spraying us down, then blowing us off..what would he say???????

Friday I drove down to the Hotel where they were weighing in competitors. In room 311 the spray tanning company was set up......a nice lady named Alisa was spraying competitors there....the door was ajarred and there was a blanket/sheet partly covering the entrance just as you enter....I heard someone call out a name.. it wasnt them I said..so she said, oh Marilyn come in...I guess someone didnt show..........she asked me to walk around these two tents and asked me to remove all clothing.....ok, I said, I expected this....

Next, she looks me over, gives me instructions like turn around, bend at the waist, ect... then she starts to spray a VERY cold tanning solution.....not long after, someone comes in, again, part covered entrance, me totally naked....she asked the gentleman to stand by, while she had me move to the other tent where she had cold air fans blowing, as to dry the tanning some....

well, I am totally naked, he comes in...I can see him through the opening of the tent, he looks over and does a double take...well, ok, I thought could he see me and that confirmed it....she also had mirrors, so now, after he got undressed, I saw him as well.....Not really expected to see anyone naked, or anyone see me naked, other then Alisa, but then another guy comes in....just a few feet away....I can see his feet under the sheet, and the was a slight opening between the wall and sheet...she goes to greet him, now I'm thinking ok, my clothes are around the other side, there is a naked man about two feet away from me and now a a guy thats just come in soon to be nude....so, I thought,ok....what if I called Tony and said, hey babe, I'm in a hotel room with two naked men, and we also have another girl in here spraying us down, then blowing us off..what would he say???????
Welcome to the world of competitive Body building. The more shows you attend the more interaction of this type you will see. Pardon the pun. I have been in the same prep area as women since there was little available space and everyone is stripping down, oiling up, tanning up and no one pays anyone else any attention other than having a look. there is generally nothing in it and it is like going to a nude beach, no one really cares.

yes

I thought, oh, well.....I'm naked, hes naked.. so what, we really werent paying attention.....it was cold though,lol.....

How long did the process take?

I thought, oh, well.....I'm naked, hes naked.. so what, we really werent paying attention.....it was cold though,lol.....

LMAO , man that would suck for a guy , be all depleated , naked and cold in a room with figure competitors!!
Sounds like a bad dream , like the one when you go to school of work naked..

I was wondering how the whole spraw tan thing worked , I've had a couple guys say they get it done a couple times leading up the the show (last week) then the last two days rub down with the Dream tan , you would be feelinging pretty grimmy by show time I would think not being able to bath.

Anyhow , how did you do in the show?

LMAO , man that would suck for a guy , be all depleated , naked and cold in a room with figure competitors!!
Sounds like a bad dream , like the one when you go to school of work naked..

I was wondering how the whole spraw tan thing worked , I've had a couple guys say they get it done a couple times leading up the the show (last week) then the last two days rub down with the Dream tan , you would be feelinging pretty grimmy by show time I would think not being able to bath.

Anyhow , how did you do in the show?

I didnt place, but I was happy with my condition, REALLY HAPPY!....Had a great time again!!

Loved the spray tan!! worth every penny!

so where are the pics?

HA HA

thanks for the funny story Marilyn, i had no idea it worked like that, now maybe I might think about doing a show. :D:p

I was told to use the "mistic tan" , not sure what that is but apparently its a spray booth you get in , said se it the monday and thursday AM before the show then apply the dream tan Thursday night , no bath , friday night , no bath then Saturday AM.

Not sure if thats accurate but it sounds pretty nasty.

what tanning process was it you used and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

I was told to use the "mistic tan" , not sure what that is but apparently its a spray booth you get in , said se it the monday and thursday AM before the show then apply the dream tan Thursday night , no bath , friday night , no bath then Saturday AM.

Not sure if thats accurate but it sounds pretty nasty.

what tanning process was it you used and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all......cost $70.

prep for tanning

I exfoliated Wed ..last shave Friday about 5 hours before appt.

no deororant, no lotions, not shower after Spray tan...

she did two coats Friday,excellent job.....I kept getting darker as the night went on...it dried quick....

slept in long PJ pants (very sexy,lol)...and long sleeve t-shirt....

Then next day touch up before pre-judging,....I only needed a slight, light spray on my back, due to I slept on my back.

I'm still dark right now, after three showers....

Marilyn, as long as you had a good time with it and took away some good experiences form the deal. Hey, that's what it's all about.

Last year was my first time having a spray tan. But they did the girls first then when they where done, the guys could come in. But anyhow, I didn't know what to expected...I see guys walking around with a sock over there stuff, and one master compeitior (60's) He was walking around bare naked, was very disturbing..lol. Then I go into the tent to get sprayed...I take my clothes off I had my posing trunks on...Cause I didn't know better..She's like umm normally I have guys wear a sock..I look down I only had flip flops on..lol

Last year was my first time having a spray tan. But they did the girls first then when they where done, the guys could come in. But anyhow, I didn't know what to expected...I see guys walking around with a sock over there stuff, and one master compeitior (60's) He was walking around bare naked, was very disturbing..lol. Then I go into the tent to get sprayed...I take my clothes off I had my posing trunks on...Cause I didn't know better..She's like umm normally I have guys wear a sock..I look down I only had flip flops on..lol

LOL.....yes, it was kind of funny, but hey,the tan looked good.

what if I called Tony and said, hey babe, I'm in a hotel room with two naked men, and we also have another girl in here spraying us down, then blowing us off..what would he say???????

hahaaha

lol

It's cold everywhere I go in every season :)

Could be much worse for a guy!! Ever see the Seinfeld Shrinkage episode? LOL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner