over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

controling blood pressure

What are all the side associated with high BP?

Often it gives people head aches. When you stand up too quickly you often get real dizzy and have to hold onto something to avoid falling. High bloods pressure is called the silent killer because often there ate no noticeable side effects. The best way is to have it checked. Don't let it persist or you could get kidney damage long term.

High bp, headache, blurred vision, spots in vision, nausea, sweating, flushing, ect....

I take HGH & it makes a slightly tired/sleepy & very bloated like a pregnant man. Does bloat + high BP?

Mine was 140/82 and I've been doing cardio ~30 mins a day, 300mg coq10, 565mg hawthorn berry, and 6+g fish oils daily. Only been on it a few days, how long does it take to see any possible changes?
Check it after a good month and I think you'll be quite pleased.
Luckily I don't have much trouble with bp.. on 100mg adrol and 30mg dbol ed alongside 750 test, 600deca, 420eq, igf des during w/o, and pre workouts used ed, also Adex dosed ed, and only supp being used for bp was baby aspirin ed, also never do cardio... ever, bp was 119/61.. pretty dead on perfect ;0

Actually pump the breaks there. 120/80 is the quote unquote ideal. So yes your systolic is there but your diastolic is actually a bit low and this subsequently raises your pulse pressure [the difference between the two] and this is one of the highest indicators of a potential problem

Check it after a good month and I think you'll be quite pleased.

Actually pump the breaks there. 120/80 is the quote unquote ideal. So yes your systolic is there but your diastolic is actually a bit low and this subsequently raises your pulse pressure [the difference between the two] and this is one of the highest indicators of a potential problem

120-129 is pre hypertension, below is optimal. Bottom number below 80 is optimal. 120/80 USED to be considered ideal, it is now pre hypertension and optimal levels are below this. ~70 is optimal for diastolic. 50 is low blood pressure. 119/61 is normal, especially as my diastolic has always ran slightly lower in comparison with systolic.

Normal bp in healthy adults range from 110-140 systolic and 60-90 diastolic, with athletes being on the lower range with a lower resting blood pressure.

Last edited:
Oh and my resting heart rate ranges around 62-70 typically. During that time eith that bp I believe it was 69

BP

An easy and safe method for BP is to ask your doctor to prescribe you something called HTZ .25mg....it will keep your bloating down plus it will lower your BP and best of all, its proven.

An easy and safe method for BP is to ask your doctor to prescribe you something called HTZ .25mg....it will keep your bloating down plus it will lower your BP and best of all, its proven.

Its a diuretic that may be helpful for those whose BP is from bloat, but if you are not holding water, other BP meds are a better choice.

Diet and cardio. My BP is 107/64 70mg Prop,60mg Deca, 6-7iu gh ED

Last edited:
How am I benefiting from cardio if I cannot hit the target heart range?

It would seem that I would not benefit with regards to fat loss and overall healthy heart. Am I missing something here?

If you are not in your target zone, you are not using enough intensity. Many people stroll on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then don't understand why they see no benefits from it. Although you don't need to sprint, you do need to exercise. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131