over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Controlling gyno on Deca/NPP?

Landmonster

Registered
Hey guys.

Just wondered if anyone found a way to really effectively control gyno symptoms from Nandrolones.

I have used a mix of (pharm grade)
  • aromasin 12.5mg ed (once a day)
  • Pramipexole .125 to .25mg ed (once a day)
  • Raloxifene 30mg eg (once a day)
and still noticed puffy and sore nipples on a moderate dose of NPP or Deca combined with Test. (450 Test + 450 NPP)

Shouldn't this stack be enough to control it? What else is missing?

All I can think of is to either: increase doses of ancilliaries.... lower/remove NPP.... or add in something else, such as Masteron, or different ancilliary. Not sure which is the best route.

Last edited:
Yes that should definitely be enough with you hitting it with every angel. There is no way how are we going to know anything without any blood work. It may just be all the extra fluid. Some people carry it in different places, are the nips sensitive????any fluid coming out lo(lactating)l ???

Yes that should definitely be enough with you hitting it with every angel. There is no way how are we going to know anything without any blood work. It may just be all the extra fluid. Some people carry it in different places, are the nips sensitive????any fluid coming out lo(lactating)l ???

Could just be extra fluid. They are a tad sore.... never any lactation.

I have been running 450 Test for a while... and just swapped in NPP instead of EQ a few weeks back... and the puffy/sore nipples started. Therefore, I don't think it's specifically an estrogen issue, as it seemed to be controlled before, but something in the NPP itself. Perhaps prolactin or progesterone related, that the prami isn't 100% controlling?

Your throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it. The only true way to find the culprit is through blood labs, and then you will know exactly how to treat it without just guessing.

Low test, high NPP, a dash of mast

Dry and full.

Cabergoline is the only thing that really does it for me.

.5mg eod until sides subside, then .5mg e3d.

Message me if you need more info.

I'm kinda wondering if you the stuff you're using is legit. You aren't using the liquid form, are you? As other have already said, you need blood work to see what's going on.

Could it be a:e ratio?

A buddy had gyno on test deca and was on the Same meds that you are, did bloods and estro and prolactin were in range.

Could it be a:e ratio?

A buddy had gyno on test deca and was on the Same meds that you are, did bloods and estro and prolactin were in range.

This happened to me on Tren. Massive lump appeared out of nowhere after only 5 days. Immediately got bloods and both my e2 and prolactin were low- normal. I’m still unsure why it occurred, but I ended up needing surgery. I’m wondering if others have had this happen and if there’s anything to combat it.

Need more test then?

That will always be a gamble, test raises both.

Try adding proviron/mast.

For the future I would wait/ use a minimal amount of SERMS/ ai/ etc unless problems occur.

But again, it will be a gamble, let us know how it goes :)

This happened to me on Tren. Massive lump appeared out of nowhere after only 5 days. Immediately got bloods and both my e2 and prolactin were low- normal. I’m still unsure why it occurred, but I ended up needing surgery. I’m wondering if others have had this happen and if there’s anything to combat it.

Same thing for me. I got gyno which clearly I was prone to from a bunk AI. From then on all kinds of stuff would flare it and bloods always showed everything in range. I could use test, eq, primo, mast, var, tbol, winny no problem but NPP or Tren would both flare it really quick. I just finally got surgery last month. I’m hoping it will open some more options for me but I’m very nervous about it coming back. The doc said he would t not take the entire gland out but took almost all but some of the ducts. He then graphed fat tissue in so there wouldn’t be much of a dent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get puffy sore nipples from NPP but not tren. The only thing that fixed them was 60mg of Ralox ed for 2 months. The pain went away completly after the first 3 weeks and my nips werent as puffy by the 2nd month. I dont think u can reverse it 100% but they looked 80% better. 30mg of Ralox is too low, up it to 60ed or 120 for the first week or 2. This only worked when I was off NPP. Now I'm on NPP and I have sore painful nips again. So im gona use ralox again when I come off it. Next time I will probably run Ralox with npp. Wierd I dont get these sides from tren tho. I was also on tren when I ran the Ralox and cured most of my gyno.

Also not to call you but how the fuck do you have all of those compounds Pharmacy grade?????? Very hard to get ahold of and very expensive. Are you just getting them from a source that says their pharma???? People that see hundreds of bloods a month say they barely have ever seen a high prolactin level even w/o dopamine antagonist that it’s mostly estro related. The NPP could be test and if you sensitive that amount of extra test could be causing a flare up.

Another thing, someone who’s more educated could jump in but Deca has an effect on the brain that most all other steroids don’t have. I want to say it’s side effects are in this department but idk tbh.

Also not to call you but how the fuck do you have all of those compounds Pharmacy grade?????? Very hard to get ahold of and very expensive. Are you just getting them from a source that says their pharma???? People that see hundreds of bloods a month say they barely have ever seen a high prolactin level even w/o dopamine antagonist that it’s mostly estro related. The NPP could be test and if you sensitive that amount of extra test could be causing a flare up.

Another thing, someone who’s more educated could jump in but Deca has an effect on the brain that most all other steroids don’t have. I want to say it’s side effects are in this department but idk tbh.

This is Phizer Aromasin, and Indian pharm grade Raloxifene and Pramipexole, which looks pretty legit to me. They came in branded foil sealed packs.

These are not underground labs or research liquids.

I was on Test/Eq/Anadrol with no issues, and switched to Test/NPP when the issues started.... so I blamed it whatever the NPP is doing. The ancillaries did not change, except I added the Prami when I added the NPP.

However, recently I started split dosing the Prami to twice a day, and it seems to help. I am taking .125mg AM, and .125mg PM.... instead of just all at once in the PM.
I have never ran more than 30mg a day of Raloxifne, I could up it to 60.

I am now just lowering the NPP dose, as it does not seem to agree with me very well.

Last edited:
Also interested in opinions on this. Deca always gets me more than other compounds.

Yep, same here. The older I've gotten, the less I can handle 19 nors. Especially tren, but lately deca too, which sucks because it's one of my favorites. Had to get off of it cause nolva and adex aren't working. So just test until the lump calms down and then maybe just try 100mg deca in the future for joint relief and see if I can tolerate that. Sucks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws