over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Controlling Hair Loss During Cycle and Beyond

shadow1

Registered
Let me tell you guys, there is a winning formula for your hair during cycle and PCT. Even if you think your not going to have a problem.. you might want to run it anyway... cause some AAS can really make you bald fast, winstrol ect.. even PCT drugs can cause air loss at times.

Finasteride 2.5mg Daily
Dutasteride .5mg Daily
Minoxidil 5% 2 Times Daily.

YES, run the Finasteride with the Dutasteride. OMG.. what a great effect it has on your hair.. your hair will feel like rubber bands coming from your scalp... Thats how strong your hair follicles get.

The minoxidil might seem to be a pain.. but just put it on right when you wake up in the morning... before gym and shower. Then again before bed. No need to put it on after the shower, it only needs to be on your scalp for about 2 hours to be fully absorbed. Your hair will be all good.

Now, if you add B12 shots daily,, which I dont recommend.. your hair will grow with the above regimen. I dont recommend it cause too much b12 MAY cause other issues.. panic attacks for some people... ect.

If your already thinning.. or losing hair... DO THIS REGIMEN you wont be sorry.

Let me tell you guys, there is a winning formula for your hair during cycle and PCT. Even if you think your not going to have a problem.. you might want to run it anyway... cause some AAS can really make you bald fast, winstrol ect.. even PCT drugs can cause air loss at times.

Finasteride 2.5mg Daily
Dutasteride .5mg Daily

YES, run the Finasteride with the Dutasteride. OMG.. what a great effect it has on your hair.. your hair will feel like rubber bands coming from your scalp... Thats how strong your hair follicles get.

The minoxidil might seem to be a pain.. but just put it on right when you wake up in the morning... before gym and shower. Then again before bed. No need to put it on after the shower, it only needs to be on your scalp for about 2 hours to be fully absorbed. Your hair will be all good.

Now, if you add B12 shots daily,, which I dont recommend.. your hair will grow with the above regimen. I dont recommend it cause too much b12 MAY cause other issues.. panic attacks for some people... ect.

good god this is terrible advice. Stacking that much fin adds no benefit over 1mg daily. Adding it with dut inhibits no more dht than dut alone would. Go one or the other, if you're on trt, then dut is the preferable choice and only needs to be taken every 4th day to still be inhibiting more dht than fin at 1mg ed is. This mentioned approach is like seeing a spider in your kitchen and burning down the house to kill it.

Finasteride 2.5mg Daily
Dutasteride .5mg Daily

I'm tempted to try this...but not sure I'm comfortable with DHT being that low...

good god this is terrible advice. Stacking that much fin adds no benefit over 1mg daily. Adding it with dut inhibits no more dht than dut alone would. Go one or the other, if you're on trt, then dut is the preferable choice and only needs to be taken every 4th day to still be inhibiting more dht than fin at 1mg ed is. This mentioned approach is like seeing a spider in your kitchen and burning down the house to kill it.

Trust me when I tell you.. 1mg finasteride doesn't really work for anyone who cycles AAS.

I knew when I made this post, that someone would mention this and inhibiting so much DHT and that could inhibit muscle growth. Seems like overload.. but in the past.. I have run cycles with just finasteride, just Dutasteride and different dosages.

This combo worked for me during Cycles that include stacking AAS that effect your hair.

Trust me when I tell you.. 1mg finasteride doesn't really work for anyone who cycles AAS.

I knew when I made this post, that someone would mention this and inhibiting so much DHT and that could inhibit muscle growth. Seems like overload.. but in the past.. I have run cycles with just finasteride, just Dutasteride and different dosages.

This combo worked for me during Cycles that include stacking AAS that effect your hair.

I agree 1 mg fin doesn't do a hell of a lot when using aas but throwing more at it, doesn't make it any more effective. What I'm telling you is you're inhibiting the same amount of dht when you're taking 1mg or 5mg. There is no further dht inhibition so it is pointless to bump it up higher.

If dut is already inhibiting 98% of dht, then what point is there in adding fin to the mix as well. You're not shutting down that extra 2%. It's not how it works. Dut .5mg ed is more than sufficient for anybody on even a heavy cycle.

Trust me this isn't a new concept, it's been played with it, it does not work but you are setting yourself up for real problems, these aren't drugs you want to mess around with. Use them as little as needed.

RU

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I agree 1 mg fin doesn't do a hell of a lot when using aas but throwing more at it, doesn't make it any more effective. What I'm telling you is you're inhibiting the same amount of dht when you're taking 1mg or 5mg. There is no further dht inhibition so it is pointless to bump it up higher.

If dut is already inhibiting 98% of dht, then what point is there in adding fin to the mix as well. You're not shutting down that extra 2%. It's not how it works. Dut .5mg ed is more than sufficient for anybody on even a heavy cycle.

Trust me this isn't a new concept, it's been played with it, it does not work but you are setting yourself up for real problems, these aren't drugs you want to mess around with. Use them as little as needed.

If you look up the research.. the research shows a dramatic difference between using 1mg of finasteride, compared with using 5mg of finasteride. Retaining way more hairs with the 5mg dose. What your saying is that 1mg is the same as 5mg.. and thats just not true.

If you look up the research.. the research shows a dramatic difference between using 1mg of finasteride, compared with using 5mg of finasteride. Retaining way more hairs with the 5mg dose. What your saying is that 1mg is the same as 5mg.. and thats just not true.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10495374

scalp skin DHT

placebo --- 13%
0.01 mg --- 14.9%
0.05 mg --- 61.6%
0.2 mg --- 56.5%
1 mg --- 64.1%
5 mg --- 69.4%

serum DHT

0.05 mg --- 49.5%
0.2 mg --- 68.6%
1 mg --- 71.4%
5 mg --- 72.2%

the difference is non existent.

you are feeling placebo and nothing more, you're taking more so you think it's doing more but dut .5mg ed is doing everything you need and i'd still recommend less .5mg eod. There is no model on high level dht type 1 inhibition so it's not something you want to be messing around with if you don't need to be.

Last edited:
chart.jpg

now look at this one, over time that 1mg dose and 5mg meet up. So you're not saving yourself any hair in the long run you're just pumping yourself with infinitely more chems. Dut .5mg ed blows them both out of the water. Look I've had this discussion with hair transplant docs at conferences, if it worked it'd be in play. It does not work and I'm just trying to look out for your best interest.

How much dut is recommended every 4 days when on trt?.5mg?

I'm on Fin at 1mg ed right now and was thinking about switching.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How much dut is recommended every 4 days when on trt?.5mg?

I'm on Fin at 1mg ed right now and was thinking about switching.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

.5mg every 5th day is the equivalent of 1mg fin ed. So .5mg e4d would be an upgrade...and every increase from there is a further upgrade. .5mg per dosing is enough so it's up to you on frequency depending on need. I go eod personally. It's half life is incredibly long as well so you can get away with that dosing schedule without any drop off.

View attachment 96049

now look at this one, over time that 1mg dose and 5mg meet up. So you're not saving yourself any hair in the long run you're just pumping yourself with infinitely more chems. Dut .5mg ed blows them both out of the water. Look I've had this discussion with hair transplant docs at conferences, if it worked it'd be in play. It does not work and I'm just trying to look out for your best interest.

Ive been following this regimen for years and no side effects... you make it sound dangerous. What problems can it cause, besides the sides that some get like libido and erection?

RU really really works for me... I can't use the Finasteride/Dutasteride

Why don't you guys ever use cortexolone propionate? It's gonna be available as a prescription some time here, one for hair and another for skin.

Why don't you guys ever use cortexolone propionate? It's gonna be available as a prescription some time here, one for hair and another for skin.

Never heard of it until now! Some initial browsing and it looks interesting. Any idea how it compares to RU?

Never heard of it until now! Some initial browsing and it looks interesting. Any idea how it compares to RU?

It's weaker, but it's a better solution, since it remains where you put it for an extended period of time. It doesn't get into your bloodstream as RU does, and that's why it's been deemed acceptable for general use. It's plenty strong to do the job.

Ive been following this regimen for years and no side effects... you make it sound dangerous. What problems can it cause, besides the sides that some get like libido and erection?

I have read that those sides are often permanent.

sides are indeed the worry, when you're talking one compound and small doses the risk is small, as you add drugs and up doses you're significantly compounding your risk. These sides are nothing to mess around with and I am certainly no chicken little when it comes to this, I believe many worry unnecessarily about the sides of fin, but you're getting into the scary territory. That it hasn't affected you yet, is no guarantee it won't going forward. Dut is giving you all the protection you need, scale it back and you will still protect your hair and be safer in the long run.

last I heard 2021 was a target? we're a while from seeing a reliable version, right now it's all research chems and shitty carriers. Part of the hype is that their carrier was more efficient was it not?

How do you just blow off those sides? Fuck all my hair if my dick doesn't work....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws