over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Convenient carb sources

got this idea from Jay Cutler - Baby food sweet potatoes

Lately I’ve been on an instant oatmeal and raisins kick. Eating it about 3x a day.
I love the taste of oatmeal....but my guts do not agree. A packet of instant oatmeal bloats me up like crazy and will make me full for at least 6 hours

I love the taste of oatmeal....but my guts do not agree. A packet of instant oatmeal bloats me up like crazy and will make me full for at least 6 hours
Does cream of wheat have cause the same issue for you

I add some dextrose to my rice in Stan Efferding’s suggestion and it does taste nice but for whatever reason it really does make it easier to eat a ton of it. He claims it’s due to the dextrose causing your mouth to release more saliva breaking the starches in the rice down easier. I don’t know how true that it....but it works for some reason

I can eat tons of dextrose by the spoonful, it has a more pleasant tacte than common sugar, so it is more dangerous if your goal is to control calories. It also tastes great if you mix it with whey protein and peanut butter. That's the best mass gainer you can get.

Does cream of wheat have cause the same issue for you
Yep. I have ibs as well as constant bile gastritis and a host of other issues. Essentially the only carbs i can consistently process in huge quantity is white rice, fruit juices, dextrose powder. So I eat a lot of rice

I can eat tons of dextrose by the spoonful, it has a more pleasant tacte than common sugar, so it is more dangerous if your goal is to control calories. It also tastes great if you mix it with whey protein and peanut butter. That's the best mass gainer you can get.
I agree. I buy one of the 10 pound NOW tubs of dextrose every 5 or so weeks

Yep. I have ibs as well as constant bile gastritis and a host of other issues. Essentially the only carbs i can consistently process in huge quantity is white rice, fruit juices, dextrose powder. So I eat a lot of rice
Baby food rice cereal too. Don’t have to cook it can just add water and stevia mix

I know your pain btw. I suffer ibs-c and it ruins my life. Linzess has been a miracle. It’s expensive but my doc is hooking me up with the samples for now

Baby food rice cereal too. Don’t have to cook it can just add water and stevia mix

I know your pain btw. I suffer ibs-c and it ruins my life. Linzess has been a miracle. It’s expensive but my doc is hooking me up with the samples for now
Mine is very much ibs-d. Very nearly daily diarrhea with loads of bile. I have to take a bile sequestrant to help absorb some of it. But the thing that makes the most difference for me is essentially eating the exact same foods, at the exact same times, every single day. I’m still always uncomfortable.....but it mostly just feels like extreme fullness all day instead of the stomach pain and upset and constant gas I get if I stray from the norm

Good tip on the baby food by the way. I’ll be looking into that

Dates,they are tiny packed with calories and potassium. Taste fantastic!! Enter the blood stream extremely quick..

You might have mentioned already, but ever tried cream of rice? Super easy to digest and can eat it by the ton

if your over 40 you really need to be focusing more on the glycemic index than whats cheap or easy. i'm betting a high percentage of guys on here are routinely high 90's to 100+ on a daily basis and have no clue to it.

if your over 40 you really need to be focusing more on the glycemic index than whats cheap or easy. i'm betting a high percentage of guys on here are routinely high 90's to 100+ on a daily basis and have no clue to it.
I have a GLU 95 on an empty stomach, the laboratory range is 74-115. Is it bad? It hits exactly the middle. Data from laboratory analysis less than a month old.

HbA1c 4.9% - normal, but I did this laboratory analysis 2 years ago and then ate much worse

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 4.00.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 4.00.31 PM.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 6
When im trying to pack on some beef it's rice for me, easy to eat, easy to digest. I cook a bunch in a rice cooker then add chicken broth and splenda to it and it moist and sweet and I can eat a shit ton of it, I also blend rice in a blender to powder form for COR. I eat COR mixed with TN's isolate and a little almond milk and I can eat 300 grams of carbs in a sitting. 😆

You might have mentioned already, but ever tried cream of rice? Super easy to digest and can eat it by the ton
Ya I eat lots of cream of rice. I put it in my shakes too

I have a GLU 95 on an empty stomach, the laboratory range is 74-115. Is it bad? It hits exactly the middle. Data from laboratory analysis less than a month old.

HbA1c 4.9% - normal, but I did this laboratory analysis 2 years ago and then ate much worse
i would be concerned with anything over 100 on a consistent basis.

Does the GI really matter?

i used to go to Sam's Club and buy the 30lb bags of jasmine rice. chicken & rice, steak & rice, fish and rice. easy to digest, i could shovel it down. great carb source but our bodies change as we age and if you do not pay close attention one day you will be in for a rude awakening. i absolutely love rice, can i eat it and stay where is optimal for health in terms of FBG, muscle growth and fat loss any more? no i can not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131