over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cooking chicken

Forman grille cook two whole bag of breasts last about 2.5 days. I am not a good cook so I just use season all and lemon pepper and portion out the chicken into rubber maid for the next couple days along with lots of rice. MM

By me, I get bison steak for about $8.50 for 2 five oz steaks or $9.50 for twelve oz. ground bison meat. Chicken messes with me two. I had to give it up almost two years ago. My staple meats are bison, beef, and salmon.

How cheap can you get it. I want to eliminate chicken as my staple and replacing it with reasonable amounts of beef salmon and whey.

Chicken breast just messes my digestive tract up and im living off of it!

By me, I get bison steak for about $8.50 for 2 five oz steaks or $9.50 for twelve oz. ground bison meat. Chicken messes with me two. I had to give it up almost two years ago. My staple meats are bison, beef, and salmon.

If I had the extra money I would go the bison steak route. But two bison steaks are not going to last me long. I also dont care much for salmon. Its also usually more exspensive than Talapia. Which is why I use chicken and talapia for me base. MM

Skinless chicken thighs on a kitchen top grill...never dry and taste a lot better than chicken breast

All this talk about food and its almost time for me to start cooking my chicken and rice for the next few days..Hungry but lazy..MM:banghead:

Get a Big Green Egg. One of the best investments i ever made! Nothing cooks chicken better.

Get a Big Green Egg. One of the best investments i ever made! Nothing cooks chicken better.

Never heard of it didnt even know it was a grill until someone mentioned that. I was thinking green eggs and ham. What kind of grill is it? Have me curious thanks. MM:confused:

Corn oil, canola oil etc are terrible for over all health. All are highly inflammatory.

The best thing I've ever done to make chicken breast actually good is put a thick coating of salty dry rub on each before cooking. It'll create a crust on the outside and keep it moist.

Let sit w/dry rub in fridge for at least 24 hours.
Broil in oven on top rack for 15 mins then flip and broil for another 5.

It is an awesome investment. Everything that comes off of it tastes amazing. I bought a 2nd one so I can throw down mass quantities.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329694040.879917.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329694040.879917.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 158
It is an awesome investment. Everything that comes off of it tastes amazing. I bought a 2nd one so I can throw down mass quantities.

Really cool man. Love the stand. Never heard of that grill before until you posted up the pic. Just did some research on them, they sound great from the reviews and now I want one! Also read they don't come with the stand and you have to buy it separate. Did you custom build that stand yourself?

We saute ours in a pan. When it's about 3/4ths of the way done, we pour 1/2 cup of water in the pan and put a lid on it. We let the chicken "steam" on low heat until it's done. Don't know the details on time or temp, but I will tell you it's the only kind of chicken I can stomach. It's extremely moist.

i boil my chicken 10lbs bag in 2 pots of water....then when i reheat in microwave it's still moist and i just put franks hot sauce and it's very good!!

i boil my chicken 10lbs bag in 2 pots of water....then when i reheat in microwave it's still moist and i just put franks hot sauce and it's very good!!

Thats exactly what i do.. I boil 2-3 days worth of chicken at a time 10-15 lbs. throw it in walk a way and then bag it up and fridge it..saves time and stays juicy

Another boiler here, I sometimes will boil a bag in a casserole dish in the oven. Take out, cut and bbq sauce in a bed of white rice. I can bang out 5 LARGE ziplock plastic containers for a week of meals from 8 pounds.

Never heard of it didnt even know it was a grill until someone mentioned that. I was thinking green eggs and ham. What kind of grill is it? Have me curious thanks. MM:confused:

Its a kamado grill. Made entirely of ceramic. It uses lump charcoal for heat. You can smoke , bake, or grill with it. It can can cook anywhere from 180 to 1000 degrees F. I usually throw on 8 whole chickens and in 2 hours food for the week. This is seriously one of the best investments I have made.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws