over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cooking chicken

king augustus

Registered
just wanted to know ppls belief on pan frying boneless chicken breast with a cap full of corn oil?

I just bake mine in the oven. I fill 2 large pans with boneless skinless breasts and that feeds me for about 5 days or so. For me its all about volume, coooking a bunch so that its easy eating the next few days. I wouldnt do on the stove top because its not possible to cook so much at once.

coconut oil.
this is what I use.

do you use anything to marinate when baking?

No, I probably should but I do not. I just use some cajun seasoning when I reheat it again for a meal. It tastes fine like that to me.

thanks alot. any other tricks to making baked chicken taste good woud be appresciated too

ronnie was the best iam gonnna bake a bunch a chicken and use bbq sauce thanks bro

you can grille if you have access to a grille as well. You can do a large volume at once doing it this way. I do the same as maldorf except, I marinate it with whatever ingredients I have at the moment over night. Then I lay it all on a cookware cut up potatoes,carrots,squash,rice,tomatoes, any veggie that was on sale. I'm not too picky about the veggies, but I do try to get the green stuff the most. Veggies can really change up a dish no doubt and the rice/potatoes are optional depending on your carb intake.

Some good suggestions, but whatever you do I would not continue using corn oil. Coconut oil, macadamia nut oil grass fed butter or tallow. I personally cook with grass fed tallow, very healthy and great for cooking.

Some good suggestions, but whatever you do I would not continue using corn oil. Coconut oil, macadamia nut oil grass fed butter or tallow. I personally cook with grass fed tallow, very healthy and great for cooking.

I like to use PAM spray also.

Take care,
MS

I cube my chicken into small pieces//. season it up with spices and spray pam in a frying pan and cook 5-6 mins.. Keeps it very moist and easy to get down.

Main thing is to make good use of your time and cook a large amount all at once so youre all set up with meals for 4 or 5 days. Sure you eat the same thing for days on end but it ensures that you dont eat like crap beacause you have no excuse not to grab some of that cooked chicken out of the frige and heat it up in the microwave oven. its great when youre working a lot of hours and dont have much free time. All you really have to do for a meal is reheat the chicken and then microwave some vegitables. Really fast.

just wanted to know ppls belief on pan frying boneless chicken breast with a cap full of corn oil?

I do this every morning with 3 or 4 breasts minced up every morning. Baked breast is so tough I prefer cooking it like this.

Chicken is nasty, try bison steaks or even venison if you can find it.

season with ms. dash. also if you cover it when bakeing it'll help it stay moist

Chicken is nasty, try bison steaks or even venison if you can find it.

How cheap can you get it. I want to eliminate chicken as my staple and replacing it with reasonable amounts of beef salmon and whey.

Chicken breast just messes my digestive tract up and im living off of it!

We have one of those rotisserie things from a infomercial. My wife made me a whole bird today in less than an hour and its tender, juicy and tastes great. All the fat melts off and drips into a pan too.

No added oil or anything. Just season it how you want to. She also does breasts for me this way on skewers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I use grapeseed oil in a Misto to pan fry my chicken. It only takes a very small amount of oil and the gs oil has a burning point ~400F. I often season my chicken with nothing but Lowry's....it's good!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131