over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cooking juicy sirloin and chicken breast

Chicken breast should go in a brine for 1-3 hours then grilled. Brine is very salty water. Chicken will be juicy and tender, IF you don`t over cook it.

Breast are hard to make juicy because they have so little fat. We prefer thighs.

There was a lot of good advice on the steaks. But for time saving, hit it with a mechanical tenderizer and get the grill super hot. We like ours rare, so just a couple of minutes on each side, depending on thickness.

Any tips on how to cook sirloin and chicken breast to make it juicy and reduce the need for condiments? I'm not the best cook and mine always seems to come out dry...

I marinate my chicken breasts in Paul Newman's Italian dressing for a day in the fridge then cook it using avocado oil and I sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper when the breasts are nearly finished cooking.

it gives it a nice distinct flavor.

For chicken I put entire breasts in a Pyrex pan, bake for oven at 400. Wash, Add seasonings then cover the pan with foil. You dont need any oil for the pan and the chicken is tender and juicy.

The best method I've found for cooking chicken breasts is on a hot cast iron skillet. It allows you to sear the meat on both sides which gives you a nice brown crust on the outside while the inside stays very tender and juicy.

Now with that said, you've got to buy high-quality chicken in the first place. Some chicken is just junk to start with. If you're buying wal-mart chicken in bulk or something like that, you may not end up with a good result no matter what cooking method you use.

For chicken, I set my convection oven (a big, regular-sized oven, not an 'air-fryer') to 425, put the seasoned breasts on a slotted rack with drip-pan, and give them a light spray with canola or coconut spray oil. I put them in for 17 min., then start using a good meat thermometer to get them to 160F. Always nice and juicy when done.

Steaks are harder for me but preheat a cast iron skillet for 15 min in a 500F oven and sear stove top 2 min each side. Pop back in the oven for another 2 min and rest on a plate for at least 5 min. I always use the thickest stakes I can, thin ones are too hard to get to rare- or med-rare temp.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear