over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool chest training with Freeman

Kicked my ass. I usually do chest/shoulders together on Monday but I'll be splitting off shoulders to another day. I was exhausted after all of this. Honestly after the first 2 exercises rep wise it was more than I usually do with heavier weights so by the end of it I was barely moving baby weights.

I was told by somebody who witnessed it that while prepping for the AC he was doing 1000 reps for bis. Super setting 3 different exercises, doing 33 reps each one. So 10 sets of 100 reps.

I tried this the other day and it was great. I do a lot of lighter weight but high intensity stuff. But even I thought 20kg a side is still quite light... no it isn't! That was the max I went to on the hammer strength press using very slow reps. I also used the system/technique for shoulders and back with great success too.

I skipped cardio after watching that guy in the background. I was wore out just watching him

I tried this the other day and it was great. I do a lot of lighter weight but high intensity stuff. But even I thought 20kg a side is still quite light... no it isn't! That was the max I went to on the hammer strength press using very slow reps. I also used the system/technique for shoulders and back with great success too.

Agreed Elvia, very tough to perform with good form. I too have taken a similar approach and like it. I watched all the videos he did for that series and am gonna give it a shot as it looks very interesting how it'll go with each bodypart. Obviously legs require more than leg ext and curls, but those are great unilateral movements

Hey man did both myself this week. I had to split the shoulder part off to another day to this week. I may try to do it all together next week but holy hell doing that entire chest routine really left NOTHING in the tank for me to do those 5 way delt raises (especially since he said he does 2-3 sets on good days) thats another 150 reps worth of work after a solid chest workout LOL -- makes me feel like a pussy big time but I'm sore as HELL.

Agreed Elvia, very tough to perform with good form. I too have taken a similar approach and like it. I watched all the videos he did for that series and am gonna give it a shot as it looks very interesting how it'll go with each bodypart. Obviously legs require more than leg ext and curls, but those are great unilateral movements

Very tough but great. I have only seen the chest video so will check the others out. We have a hammer strength leg extension machine but it doesn't feel right (angle) so this method was no good. We have a hammer strength leg curl so I plan to try that out soon. Applying techniques like this with leg curls and leg extensions is great imo then just use a basic high rep squat and/or leg press for optimal results.

Hey man did both myself this week. I had to split the shoulder part off to another day to this week. I may try to do it all together next week but holy hell doing that entire chest routine really left NOTHING in the tank for me to do those 5 way delt raises (especially since he said he does 2-3 sets on good days) thats another 150 reps worth of work after a solid chest workout LOL -- makes me feel like a pussy big time but I'm sore as HELL.

I will have to check out all of his other vids. I tried this system on the hammer strength shoulder press one day. Then I done lateral raises one arm at a time. As I performed reps with one arm I would hold the db up and remain static with the opposite arm. I imagine he does the same... I will have to check out those vids :)

My neck hurts

Soo I tried the dancing/flyswatting routine and I ended up with a stiff neck.. Definitely wouldn't recommended besides having an audience:eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws