over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Diet I run to get cut, Good Post

vitor

Registered
This is the diet I run whenever I find my fat to be too fat out of hand. Right now Im shifting from trying to do a bodybuilding show to some print work this spring. Im going to get back into fitness modeling, and print work in the D.C and NYC area. But this diet never fails me, it has some sound ideas and isnt hard to follow. I mean 2 steaks a day, 3 shakes, eggs, whatever else you like, just cut carbs to post workout only. WOrks well with drugs or with out.

This plan was created by ideas, but to give the author credit it was made by a guy on elite called crumcake. Here is the diet.

already typed this in some thread in tha Anabolic Forum, And i figured someone might benefit from it here.

This is a Strict Diet for 8 weeks. No CHEAT days, None. 56 days Straight. If you can't deal with it, then this isn't for you. If you can hang, The results will be Phenomenal.

This is a Diet for someone who is in Shape, but just needs to lose those LAST few pounds of Stubborn fat.

This diet will work ESPECIALLY for those with excess Fat in the lower abs, thighs, lower back area.

Diet Guidelines:

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4-7 fucking Percent BodyFat.

1. Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

2. Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

3. Eat TONS of Protein (Preserve Muscles)

4. DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats,
Good digestion from the Fiber,
and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the Protein.

Healthy Fats = Energy
Protein = Muscle Hardness, Muscle Protection
Fiber = Digestion, and various other health Benefits.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of Protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day...

1. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
2. 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
3. Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
4. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
5. 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
6. (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of Whey/10oz Orange Juice.
7. 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

Breaks Down to About:
Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight
Fat .5 - .75grams per lb of Bodyweight
Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams
Fiber in the form of Green Veggies - As much as Possible.

Supplements:

Do NOT take ANY FAT BURNERS...why? They will Surpress your appetite TOO much, You need to eat every 2 hours. If you take a fat burner you won't be up to it.

1 Multivitamin
Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs
Fish Oil Caps
Flax Oil Liquid
200mcg Selenium
800mgs Folic Acid
800iu Vitamin E
2grams Vitamin C

WORKOUTS:

Staying ACTIVE!! is the KEY. ALWAYSSSS stay Active.

Lift 4 times a Week. Alternate Between Heavy Low Rep workouts, and High repetition Moderate Weight Workouts.

Cardio, 4-7 days a week, Alernate Between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks (lol) )

This DIET is NOT easy by Anymeans, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.)
Be prepared to Go through at LEAST 1lb of lean Steak a day, and 10 servings of Whey Powder a day and TONS of Green Veggies a day. Be prepared to be going grocery shopping at least twice a week.

Like I said ths diet is not easy, But oh well, No one said this game is Easy.

But Remember if you can stick through it for 8 Grueling weeks, You'll be Satified at the End with your Amazing Results.

Good Luck.

p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

Here is a sample diet I did

did alot of cardio this week, I own a machine, and 1 hr is like nothing to me. None of my lifts have gone down and My legs have gained some serious size as of lately.

Monday April 1st, Looking GREAT, it is amazing what 1 Week of Dieting Can do. And I dont feel like Im dieting, I love the eggs, the steak, and the Shakes dont taste bad either. THe best thing is waking up looking better everyday.

8:00am 45mins of Cardio
9:00am 4 eggs, 1 1/2 Scoops of whey
12:00pm 3 Scoops of Whey 1 TBSP Flax
Fat 13 Protein 75
1:00 Chest/ABS
2:30 Sweet Tarts, 2 Scoops Whey 10 Grams of Creatine
10grams of Glutamine
4:30 1/2lb Steak Onions, Sour Cream
6:30 3 Scoops of Whey 1 TBSP Flax
Fat 13 Protein 75
9:30 1/2lb Steak Onions, Sour Cream

Tuesday
8am 1 Hr cardio
9am 4 eggs, 1 1/2 Scoops of whey
10:30 Back, Forearms
12:00 Sweet Tarts, 2 Scoops Whey 10 Grams of Creatine
10grams of Glutamine
2:00 1/2lb Steak Onions, Sour Cream
4:00 1/2lb Steak, Sour Cream
6:00 3 Scoops Whey Flax
9:00 3 Scoops Whey Flax, a Bit of CHeese,

WED
8am 1 Hr cardio
12pm 3 Scoops Whey Flax
1pm-2:30 LEGS/ABS, GREAT WORKOUT
3:00pm Sweet Tarts, 2 Scoops Whey 10 Grams of Creatine
10grams of Glutamine
5:00pm 1/2lb Steak Onions, Sour Cream
7:00pm 1/2lb Steak Onions, Sour Cream
10:00pm 3 Scoops Whey Flax

Thursday
8am 1 Hr cardio
12pm 3 Scoops Whey Flax
1pm-2:30 Shoulders
10grams of Glutamine
5:00pm 1/2lb Steak Onions, Sour Cream
10:00pm 3 Scoops Whey Flax

FRIDAY
8am 1 Hr cardio
12pm 3 Scoops Whey Flax
1pm-2:30 Arms/ABS,
10grams of Glutamine
5:00pm 1/2lb Steak Onions, Grilled some Pepper Here, GOod stuff

This meal was at my favorite restaurant. They Grilled the steak and Onions to my specifications, and I had alittle Olive oil, Pepper, and Parmisagn Cheese , I spooned it into my mouth as an appitizer. Sounds weird but this place has the best damn Olive Oil I have ever had. I had the 8oz Filet, and the onions and Peppers. Good STuff. You can eat out just make sure u can use self control and know how they cook the food etc.

Took my Girlfriend to the movies so I had to wait a while to eat, I brought a eas 7 carb protein bar and ate in in the middle to tide me over till I got back. I saw VAn Wilder, that is what she wanted to see. It was alot better then I thought.

11:00pm 2 Scoops Whey Flax

NOTE I decided to start decreasing my protein alittle to compensate for my new weight. I awoke this mourning hovering around 203, after a meal. I figure as my weight goes down I am going to need to modify my nurtient rations.

Saturday
8am Cardio 1 HR
9am 4 Eggs, 1 1/2 Scoops of whey
10:45 Extreme AB/Calves/Forearms.
12:00pm Sweet Tarts, 2 Scoops Whey 10 Grams of Creatine
10grams of Glutamine
2:00 1/2lb Steak, onions, Damn I love onions, Alittle olive oil, a handful of cut onions, add some parisgan, and a diet pepsi. My diet is pretty repitish, but I like the food that I eat, Before this I had a whole grain bagel with low fat cream cheese everyday for 5 years. So I dont tire of food.

4:00pm 2 Scoops of Whey, 1 Tbsp Flax Oil, 1 Serving Sugar Free Citrucel
1 Super HOT red Pepper, <--- No cals, 1 gram of fiber, tasted pretty good.

Im posting a day early but the rest of might night eating is as followed

7:00 1/2lb steak, onions and Red Peppers, Diet Pepsi
10:00pm 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Tablespoon Flax,
11:00pm Going dancing tonight, Might eat a small protein bar, or some Beef Jerky, WIll drink a ton of water at the club, it will look like im drinking, and I will pee as if Im drinking, but It will be just water, Im the DD, so it all works out.

Once again a great week, Looking better, Im hovering around 203 pounds, which is great. My workouts are amazing, and the cuts keep coming, Get on this program asap. Good luck, I hope this week helps you out

This was last spring when I did it just to give you the feelings I had on the diet and what I ate. I really works well, and allows you to keep alot of muscle while losing alot of fat. I did ketone readings and didnt reach ketosis once.

It is a good diet

good post and it resembles my diet philosophy exactly, i can see a bit of swole/animal influence in ur eating, i do the same, very effective for cutting

Vitor must have been reading my mind when he posted this, an 8 week diet when I'm getting ready to go on vacation in 8 weeks (Winter Music Conference in South Beach), I'm hopping on this program immediately.

Great diet, I'm going to have to try it soon. My question is what are your grocery bills like? I'm a student and the cash flow is low, is this possible on a limited budget?

Also how are you cooking the eggs? I love my eggs poached is this okay? Or should they be hard boiled? could the steaks be replaced with chicken breasts, like alternating between chicken one day and steak the next just to break things up a bit?

Ok Lets See

Cooking eggs, it doesnt matter how you cook them. I scramble mine with non fat cooking spray, so cook the eggs however you like.

As for grocery bill, alot of things can be changed or re arranged to make the diet work.

For example just take 2 scoops of whey and 2 table spoons of olive oil, that can replace a 1/2lb of steak.

Just get creative steak isnt 100% needed but it has a great amino profile and fat content, plus protein.

Sometimes I make chicken breast fried in oil, with garlic then i pour the oil over top of it, and make sure to get it all it is now similar to a steak with regards to fat and protein,

any more questions this diet works well follow it for 8 weeks and I promise results.

bump as this is somehting i preach over and over and i find it so helpful

Looks good but isnt it hard to keep muscle on hardly any
carb consumption? I guess not huh?

killer

I had never try any of this high fats diet but it sounds good, i am going to try it with a client first, jjajajaja......no i am serius i liked it is like the Mauro Di Pasquale´s diet i am very curiuos about it

BIGKIWI: What do you think about it? you are an experienced bb with a good ripped look....
Thanks Vitor ....

Bigheinz

No

Killer you wont lose a ton of muscle for multiple reasons.
1. The large amounts of protein you are consuming.
2. You get to eat a ton of calories, or a ton for a dieting training athlete or bodybuilder.
3. For all intensive purposes taking in carbs post workout will create that insulin effect and fill the muscles with glycogen, so you are giving your body enough carbs to fill stores, workout, and function well.

It is known to all that carbs are great for growing or maintaining, but with insulin in the blood most fat burning will cease. Thefore carbs post workout when it doesnt matter wont hurt you.

As for fats as engery, I function amazingly well on 0 carbs or 300, I dont seem to have a problem, if I have a large energy source, fat or carbs I will function on a pure no fat/no carb diet I cant do anything.

You are getting carbs from the whey shakes, and the veggies, you are supposed to eat tons of veggies.

Another thing I do is I take sugar free citrucel 2-3 times a day, that gives me a great source of fiber, so I can poop good, and fiber is healthy for you. It makes my shakes taste better too. ANother benefit of fiber is that it slows digestion of of protein, so it in my mind almost makes it time released.

With all of us bodybuilders eat such high protein diets we hardly get enough fiber, average american gets 10 grams a day, average european gets around 30. High fiber diet has been linked to weight loss, healthy bowels, and lowering the risk of cancer and other dieses.

Well said bro.Could a little clen,t3 stack be used?Probably
huh?

killer

What are people's opinon on this.

Low/no carbs might slow down the fat burning so you take in small amounts of fructose during the day to keep the fat burning up.

I am wondering if this would help.

Crowler said:
What are people's opinon on this.

Low/no carbs might slow down the fat burning so you take in small amounts of fructose during the day to keep the fat burning up.

I am wondering if this would help.

It wouldnt help if you are doing a high fat diet...

Bigheinz

vitor are you removing the yoke from the egg or are you eating that as well? has anyone else tried this diet and seen good results?

its a diet i follow religously, no matter hwat my goal, and i gain best off of it, i do however throw in a carb load day once every week to every other week besides my usual postworkout shake, on those days ill load the oatmeal and what have you

i highly recomend these types of diets

yeah, this is very close to what I do. When i'm trying to get lean I eat carbs only after rhe workout, protein and fat through the rest of the day. When I'm trying to gain I have a carb meal first thing in the morning, AND after the workout. Works well for me

I

I eat the whole damn egg, this diet cut me to shreads, I followed it for 6 weeks and I was measured at 5.7% bodyfat.

Vitor,

What was your starting BF % when you did the 6 week run and got to 5.7%??

Hmm

I was probally at around 12, abs visible but barely

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member