over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Juice You've Used...

Had to pull journals out from long ago to get specifics, add Nor-Diethylin 1, Dihydrolone, and Maxibolin to my list

2 ml vials from India, I forgot what name they went by. Iranian amps, Karachi sust, organon sust, no idea if around anymore.

how was the Reforvit B?

I enjoyed it. I actually shot it before and then began drinking it. Worked good with Organon Sust pre-loads and Organon Deca!

I'm not sure what is 'cool' or not these days, lol. There are some with maybe mystique behind them with legendary status:)

I started in the 90's, so all the 80's stuff was legendary to me:cool: Like Negma Parabolan, Finajet, Searle Anavar, 2902 Anadrol, etc. lol

I used everything Mexico had to offer in the 90-'s. Then, in the 2000's, used more, and shifted to UGL. I used Brazilian Hemogenin, the best dbol on the planet called DUPA from Indonesia made by SYNTEX, etc., but I missed the 2902 Anadrol down in Mexico. Syntex started making the newer pink batches down there in 1994, and I swear i was one of the first to use it. It took about a year for it to get popular, then the price went up. The newer pink tabs were in blister packs. We used to get them from the hospital in TJ, and if they didn't have it, there was a guy named Randy who owned a pharmacy down there who could get them for us. There was also Chavez and Miguel from the pharmacy on 4th and Revolution (next to the Guess store) who could get them for us too. There were a few other ways of getting them/stuff down there, but I tried to avoid going certain routes from wrong people if i could. Duchaine had the pinks tested around 1997, and then it just exploded, and the price really went up from there. There were fakes in the amber bottles.

Reforvit was like $18/bottle for the longest time, then went up as the years went by. Loeffler came out with tabs around 2000 IIRC, and they worked great too. Shit was a bargain for the price, especially during that period where dbol was kind of not readily available unless you got pink Thais or from other countries.

I will spare listing all the Mexican compounds, but i'm certain I used them all. Syntex made a low dosed test blend down there for a few years before it was d/c....can't remember the name, but it was great for a low concentration.

Zambon Winstrol and yellow top Organon were top of the line and have legendary status to me. Both were awesome. Then there was Steris Cypionate and Suspension that were strong as hell. Later used Schein enanthate and suspension too, and they were great.

I mentioned pink Thais above...so many good dbol back in the day.

Was using Finiplix pellets in the 90's with DMSO before kits became more available by Animal, MrT (or was it Mr. H?), and Dazed.

Polish Omnadren were phenomenal, and CHEAP form many years.

I'll stop here. I think maybe the OP is asking about uncommon cool stuff?

If so, i'd say Duchaine's choice, Anatrofin, would have been cool to use:) I never used that!!!

We used to call Zambom Winstrol “milk” back in the day.

I'm not sure what is 'cool' or not these days, lol. There are some with maybe mystique behind them with legendary status:)

I started in the 90's, so all the 80's stuff was legendary to me:cool: Like Negma Parabolan, Finajet, Searle Anavar, 2902 Anadrol, etc. lol

I used everything Mexico had to offer in the 90-'s. Then, in the 2000's, used more, and shifted to UGL. I used Brazilian Hemogenin, the best dbol on the planet called DUPA from Indonesia made by SYNTEX, etc., but I missed the 2902 Anadrol down in Mexico. Syntex started making the newer pink batches down there in 1994, and I swear i was one of the first to use it. It took about a year for it to get popular, then the price went up. The newer pink tabs were in blister packs. We used to get them from the hospital in TJ, and if they didn't have it, there was a guy named Randy who owned a pharmacy down there who could get them for us. There was also Chavez and Miguel from the pharmacy on 4th and Revolution (next to the Guess store) who could get them for us too. There were a few other ways of getting them/stuff down there, but I tried to avoid going certain routes from wrong people if i could. Duchaine had the pinks tested around 1997, and then it just exploded, and the price really went up from there. There were fakes in the amber bottles.

Reforvit was like $18/bottle for the longest time, then went up as the years went by. Loeffler came out with tabs around 2000 IIRC, and they worked great too. Shit was a bargain for the price, especially during that period where dbol was kind of not readily available unless you got pink Thais or from other countries.

I will spare listing all the Mexican compounds, but i'm certain I used them all. Syntex made a low dosed test blend down there for a few years before it was d/c....can't remember the name, but it was great for a low concentration.

Zambon Winstrol and yellow top Organon were top of the line and have legendary status to me. Both were awesome. Then there was Steris Cypionate and Suspension that were strong as hell. Later used Schein enanthate and suspension too, and they were great.

I mentioned pink Thais above...so many good dbol back in the day.

Was using Finiplix pellets in the 90's with DMSO before kits became more available by Animal, MrT (or was it Mr. H?), and Dazed.

Polish Omnadren were phenomenal, and CHEAP form many years.

I'll stop here. I think maybe the OP is asking about uncommon cool stuff?

If so, i'd say Duchaine's choice, Anatrofin, would have been cool to use:) I never used that!!!
Polish Omnas were great and I had Russian Cyctahoh (Sustanon). The Omnas were at an incredible price per amp in 2001 ($6 if I recall). I didn't last much longer but when talking with friends, seems I had it good in terms of cost and availability. Of course, there wasn't much GH that wasn't either fake or a gazillion dollars per kit (Serostim was most popular in my neck of the woods) back then.

I would say for me hands down was the US pharma GH I used to get first few years using gh. It was called “Nutropin” and was unbelievable. Scariest thing was when I started and not knowing what the hell I was doing I was using insane dosages upwards of 8+iu daily . Best thing about this was the price I was getting them for was orginally $40 for 100iu kits way back when they used the kits that look like the generics do today. Then when the company switched to the pens that all pharma companies use now a days those were 60iu pens and I would get those 3 for $100. Reason for this was I new a kid who was prescribed it for growth deficiency and he had his refrigerator drawers just full of em. So not only did I have unlimited amounts but also was making very nice $. Those are now just dreams of the past now. That was like 10-12 years ago now I believe if not even more

Testosterone kept in the fridge for 3 days

Probably the green 50 mg anndrol’s I used when I first joined the board here like 2009? I went from benching 225 on incline smith machine for like 12-13 to 27 in a couple months. Crazy crazy strength.

finaplix H carts for tren were the best tren ever hands down... nothing has come close for me since...

sostenon preloads from mexico were great but stung like a son of a bitch

reforvit -B dbol was super potent for me as were the old naposim dbol from back in the day. i remember the first time i took them 15mgs gave me jaundice... my eyes were yellow after 4 weeks. crazy stuff...

serostim HGH was fantastic... back when kits were 450.00 a pop. i grew like a weed of those.

Serostim Kits straight from the pharmacy
Syntex 2902 Anadrol tabs
Redicat paper
Sustanon pre loads
Finaplix carts
Zambon Winstrol amps
Sten amps
Reforvit
Laurabolin

Syntax anadrol was amazing back in 1988 time period
Those sust preloads with the 18 gauge were amazing
The ciba dbol in those little bottles
I grew up near TJ and got all sorts of gear from down there.
There was some crazy winstrol 10mg tabs that were green hex
And the 50ml winstrol water based was great
I used REF B for years straight. lol

The omna's everyone was talking about from Europe were really good,

I regret never trying the blue heart dbols

And my first source I bought from was "Insomniac/oil based" from the board Anabolex in mid 90's. anybody remember back then?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear